Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endy View Post
    Can you not make it a little easier? But I choose fishing for it is so them!
    I don't know. From the tally so far I'm having a hard time believing this choice is all that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Good for you! How's baby Samantha Rachel?
      She's growing like a weed. And she's SO stinking cute. Of course, I might be a tidge biased. . .
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        She's growing like a weed. And she's SO stinking cute. Of course, I might be a tidge biased. . .
        So when do we get to see a picture of this little cutie? I mean, aside from the one posted on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          So when do we get to see a picture of this little cutie? I mean, aside from the one posted on Facebook?
          Can I send you an emailed pic of her and can you upload it here? I'm not smart enough to figure out Photobook or any of those sites. My brain is still in "pregnant and CrAzY" mode.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

So, I've decided that I need a total rematch--so I plugged 'Children of the Gods' in today. I had totally forgotten how much I love the early parts of the series! It's the first time that I've watched SG-1 in a long time (months!) and it's like watching it all over again. **sigh**
            *heart warmed by AKA's falling in love with SG-1 all over again*

That's how I've felt during the rewatch, ma'am. Lovely.

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            Good for you! How's baby Samantha Rachel?
            *giggle-snort* (I keep thinking of our newest member the same way hlndncr)

*agrees*
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Can I send you an emailed pic of her and can you upload it here? I'm not smart enough to figure out Photobook or any of those sites. My brain is still in "pregnant and CrAzY" mode.
              Okay!

Comment

So, I've decided that I need a total rematch--so I plugged 'Children of the Gods' in today. I had totally forgotten how much I love the early parts of the series! It's the first time that I've watched SG-1 in a long time (months!) and it's like watching it all over again.

**sigh**
                Months?! I watch an episode a day. Whatever episode my DVR records. Yeah, kind of an addict.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

And here we have, straight from her Mom ... Ms. Rachel Elsberry:

Comment

*SQUEE* Oh my god, she's so cute!!!! Awww... Look at those cheeks! Adorable...

Congrats, Super Momma!

Comment

Fishing (2)

Because I'm in a gutter mood tonight. . .
                      Just had a baby and you're already in a gutter mood...? No wonder you have six kids

Just saw the pic... she looks like a big girl! Congrats!!

Comment

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Sir/Carter (2)

vs.

Fishing (13)

Just so Sir/Carter isn't blown totally out of water!

Comment

So, I've decided that I need a total rematch--so I plugged 'Children of the Gods' in today. I had totally forgotten how much I love the early parts of the series! It's the first time that I've watched SG-1 in a long time (months!) and it's like watching it all over again.

**sigh**
                          I know what you mean! I watched Deadman Switch today for the first time in a looong while, and I forgot what a good team episode that was. Some great Jack/Daniel banter and Jack getting up close and personal to Sam lying on the ground!

Comment

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...-53-55_740.jpg
                            Ooooh. beeebeeeey

Super cute. And BIG!! Wow.

Okay, quick! Question and it's on topic 'cause it's for a Campfire: When did we meet Rodney McKay? Before or after S4's Tangent?

Go!

*taps foot impatiently for answer*

Edit: Never mind...found it. 5.16 48 Hours
                            Last edited by Pol; 10 November 2011, 05:20 PM.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

That's a NEWBORN????? Oh my! she looks so big! She's beautiful!!!! What a darling...a nice addition to the S/J family.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY! So unbelievably cute!!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Okay, quick! Question and it's on topic 'cause it's for a Campfire: When did we meet Rodney McKay? Before or after S4's Tangent? Go!
                                *taps foot impatiently for answer*
                                Edit: Never mind...found it. 5.16 48 Hours
                                That's SO not fair, Pol! Bastion of patience that you are, you've got to give us more than a couple of minutes on a weeknight! LOL!

The Best of the Ship is . . .

Sir/Carter (2)

vs.

Fishing (14)

On one hand:
                                Completely on dry land, and not even sticking my toe in the gutter -I can vote for this as purely the 'fishing' at the end of 'Threads'...the culmination of our hopes and wishes for the two of them.

: Can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                                : Yes, well, let's not dwell. (on what's in the past, because we're living in the now -and right now I have you, and you have me, and life is pretty simple...which is how I like it.)

On the other hand:
                                *splash* -still vote for fishing...
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X