Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Snurtch away, that's how I got it. And the price is letting us read your fic.

Well? Where is it? *taps foot*
    If you're desperate, check out "Strangers on a Train" on FF.net, that's by me. Different handle, but same shipper! It should tide you over for a bit...

Comment

I was reading through some of the fics I have on my eReader over the weekend and came across one that I have no idea why I saved it. However, it is about six years after Season 8. Sam and Jack are married and have kids. Sam is in Washington, D.C. and runs in to Agent Barrett, and they stop for a little chat. She has one of her children with her, and Barrett reminisces a little, thinking back on his crush over Sam. He's got a new girlfriend, and is engaged to her. Sam asks who the lady is. Can anyone guess? She was in one episode only near the end of S8, as Jack's love interest. Ooops. Did I spoil it? Oh well. Yes, indeed. His ladyfriend/fiance is Kerry Johnson.

Funnily enough, I had been thinking last week about how those two might get together as a couple, and then I stumble across the story.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I was reading through some of the fics I have on my eReader over the weekend and came across one that I have no idea why I saved it. However, it is about six years after Season 8. Sam and Jack are married and have kids. Sam is in Washington, D.C. and runs in to Agent Barrett, and they stop for a little chat. She has one of her children with her, and Barrett reminisces a little, thinking back on his crush over Sam. He's got a new girlfriend, and is engaged to her. Sam asks who the lady is. Can anyone guess? She was in one episode only near the end of S8, as Jack's love interest. Ooops. Did I spoil it? Oh well. Yes, indeed. His ladyfriend/fiance is Kerry Johnson.

Funnily enough, I had been thinking last week about how those two might get together as a couple, and then I stumble across the story.
        I've read that one^. Liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

What's the name of that story?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            Wrong Number by Heavenly-vixen, I believe...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              you forget to mention that it was in french.

Comment

FRENCH >.< Like Hito's stuff. I wish I knew French when I look at her awesome artwork.

Although some of her stuff is self-explanatory:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...-picture31.gif
                Last edited by Nynaeve506; 19 September 2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I love Hito's stuff! It's awesome.

sigpic

Comment

I hope they become official in the future XD
                    1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                    5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                    6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      FRENCH >.< Like Hito's stuff. I wish I knew French when I look at her awesome artwork.

Although some of her stuff is self-explanatory:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...-picture31.gif
                      BTW, you need to just post the link to that gif - it's too big for the GW regulations. (As much as I like it!)
                      sigpic

Comment

EUREKA Season Finale OT
                        Spoiler:
                        had to deal with a black hole and i couldn't help but think of Jack and sam dealing with that black hole from p3w-451 that tried to suck up the SGC.

Comment

hito's stuff is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            BTW, you need to just post the link to that gif - it's too big for the GW regulations. (As much as I like it!)
                            The size reqs 'round here always throw me. I know their sig/avvie (obviously as I've been 'round since 2006) - but I don't know the GIF rules (since we've posted the Grace kiss over and over and it's the only GIF before this one that I've posted) :: shrugs :: I should know by now that if I have a thought GW has a rule for it LOL

Oh well fixed (sooooo loverly)

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                              Correct. It is Wrong Number, followed by a little sequel called We've Met

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
                              ... you forget to mention that it was in french.
                              No, it isn't. If we're talking about the story "Wrong Number", that is.

However, it you're referring to Hito's stuff, then yes it is.

Comment

anything with the IMG tag should be 100K or less in size
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X