X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    <...>
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]31913[/ATTACH]

*this isn't for the game....this is just my favorite Jack smile EVER. And I was caused by Sam and Sam alone.
    (if you didn't know: It's from 'The Light' -and this pic was one of hlndncr's compilations).

*shippy heart palpatations*
    Ah, aren't they cute?
    sigpic

Comment

Dipso: Don't get the big-head with your new rank. "Ruler of the Known Universe"? I was impressed when I read it
      I'll try to remain humble. Live long and prosper.

To keep this on-topic - since I have the Borg Queen as my avatar, I am reminded of Sam and Jack because when they see each other, Resistance is Futile!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

To keep this on-topic - since I have the Borg Queen as my avatar, I am reminded of Sam and Jack because when they see each other, Resistance is Futile!
        That's because of that whole magnet thing that they have. They are inexorably drawn together. That's why Jack's constant answer for everything is "Magnets!"

sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
          She was! And if I am not mistaken it was around the time they were filming the episode 'spirits'. Jack is shot with an arrow in that ep, and doesn't go offworld. He was actually away with his new baby when they filmed those bits
          Yup. I confirm. I read that somewhere, about "Spirits"...

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            That's because of that whole magnet thing that they have. They are inexorably drawn together. That's why Jack's constant answer for everything is "Magnets!"
            I SO want to write a fic where the solution really is magnets...just so Jack can be right for once...bwahahaha

And you're right...they have a powerful magnetic attraction (I should say something here about opposites attracting)
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I SO want to write a fic where the solution really is magnets...just so Jack can be right for once...bwahahaha

And you're right...they have a powerful magnetic attraction (I should say something here about opposites attracting)

sigpic

Comment

Re: S/J kids...

I'm late to the party on this topic, but wanted to plug my favorite kid fic. Little Jordan O'neill is sweet, precocious and a great combo of Sam and Jack, imo. If you haven't read the Small Favors stories by Eve8, I recommend them.

Small Favors, Returning the Favor by Eve8

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2707280/...ning_the_Favor

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                  Re: S/J kids...

I'm late to the party on this topic, but wanted to plug my favorite kid fic. Little Jordan O'neill is sweet, precocious and a great combo of Sam and Jack, imo. If you haven't read the Small Favors stories by Eve8, I recommend them.

Small Favors, Returning the Favor by Eve8

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2707280/...ning_the_Favor

Not to dampen any enthusiasm over this, because it is a good story. But I had a major problem with how "Little Jordan O'Neill" is portrayed. She's 5 years old and talks and acts like she's at least 10 going on 15 or 20. No five year old in the world, no matter how smart she is or who her parents are talks or behaves like this child does. Aside from that, it's a pretty good story.

I found the first part to this story to be better than the second part - "Small Favors".

Comment

btw, I want to welcome all the newbies!
                    We keep our ship alive!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Not to dampen any enthusiasm over this, because it is a good story. But I had a major problem with how "Little Jordan O'Neill" is portrayed. She's 5 years old and talks and acts like she's at least 10 going on 15 or 20. No five year old in the world, no matter how smart she is or who her parents are talks or behaves like this child does. Aside from that, it's a pretty good story.

I found the first part to this story to be better than the second part - "Small Favors".
                      Yes, I suppose she does act older, but I just suspend my possible disbelief by chalking it up to the combo of Ancient gene, naquada in the blood and Thor's annual check-ups. Or, she's just a child prodigy like Mozart (who wrote his first symphony at age 5). I supposed it would have been more plausible if they made her 7 or 8, but that doesn't take away my fondness for the story

Comment

Welcome Bad Fish!

Have a nice camping trip, hlndncr. Brrrr.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Good one!

I was a huge TNG fan and explored the stars through the Star Trek shows, and now as my quote says, I gate to them.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

So true. I just watched Revisions and when they are walking into the town, Jack just happens to bump into Sam. Yeah...magnets.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post

I agree. I liked the first better than the sequel.

Nolamom, your cat scares me.

I'm a chief engineer. Watch out Geordi, I'm taking your job.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

Nolamom, your cat scares me.
                          Fluffy is a dog. He is the Destroyer of Worlds. Basically his look just screams give me a shoe to chew and no one gets hurt. He's in Trek alien costume for the theme weekend.

(from Mala)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Fluffy is a dog. He is the Destroyer of Worlds. Basically his look just screams give me a shoe to chew and no one gets hurt. He's in Trek alien costume for the theme weekend.

(from Mala)
                            Ooops, my mistake. I thought he was a kitten. How can you name him Fluffy with a look like that? I do like his costume.

Oooh, I like the crankie, except the kiss should be longer.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Well I am finally rolling past the big 5-0-0...and it only took me 6 years or so to do it lol. Strange to think that I was a 16 year old high school student when I signed up here. So much has changed since then.

One thing is the same though...
                              = magnetic!

Edit: And with the sweet little trek theme, I get to be a Navigator! Not too shabby...

Comment

Ok, so you have to write this now, that's just too cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X