No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pol, you're lucky to have your 'puter out at the faculty meeting. Ours are so boring usually, but we durn well better pretend to pay full attention!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Just popping in on a borrowed computer to say:

LOVE & HUGGLES TO THE SHIPPERS!!

Spoilered for length and for those who don't want to read, since SLIGHTLY OT:
      Spoiler:
      My ONLY computer -a laptop - decided it was no longer happy with our relationship and in what the computer tech described as a 'grizzly scene' it fried it's motherboard.

It's dead.
      It has ceased to be.
      It is an ex-computer.
      It is singing with the choir invisible.

Luckily they CAN retreive the data from the hard drive, so I won't lose all my WIPs, digital pics, etc. Unfortunately with funds quite low, it is unlikely that I will be getting a new one until AT LEAST payday (9/1/11).

I can briefly check email at work, and I still get email updates of thread posts, so I get to spy on what's going on, but I'm frustrated that I'm missing all the fun!

I also can't finish any of my WIPs because the parts I have written are inaccessible until we get a new computer. I'm hand-writing things that pop into my head in the meantime and trying to keep my muse tethered to life.

Say a prayer for my sanity.
      Sara B.
      (((shipper family)))

Love and kisses and I will have a drabble and captions for pics when I return!!
      Sorry to hear about the computer. Good news that they can retrieve your data though

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      Actually I'm thinking about starting a blog, as some of my friends keep saying I should do this. While sorting through the pics I took, I realised that at some point I got totally inspired by your Campfires.
      You should def. do a blog And put a link in here pls so we can all find it

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      or , both are wonderful, and both confirm their TOGETHERNESS

~i wanted to say something shippy, b/c this thread is home and heart. ~
      Cute!!

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      Very nice!

OT:
      Spoiler:
      Wish me luck! Tomorrow I'm off to my first day of college! Super scared but also a little excited.

Belated good luck!
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Oh yay! For the weekend I'm a "Runes Teacher", and according to my green file, I'm also a "Keeper of a Horcrux".

Comment

Hehe, well, apparently I found Hermione's purse. No idea what's in it though
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Hehe, well, apparently I found Hermione's purse. No idea what's in it though
            Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Magic.
              OOooooooo

*tries to magic the third Stargate film into existence*
              sigpic

Comment

**looks at rankings**

What?

What?
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Those pics are super cute Lilac! Are they Lego people?

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                    **looks at rankings**

What?

What?
                    Those were my initial thoughts, too

HP weekend *shrugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

the third movie would revealed the stargate program to the public. what do you think the circumstances were? Lucian Alliance tried to pull an anubis (Lost City Part 2) or Ba'al (continuum) and attack earth with it's full fleet? better yet what would jack and sam do about it cause i couldn't see O'Neill just sitting idly by in his office at Homeworld Command. i think he would try to take the fight to them.

Comment

Hijacked my hubby's computer in his office for a little jaunt to GW, but now the fam is bugging me to leave.

Hi all -LOVE to the shippers!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

BtW -where do I find that notice on the outside pics for sigs? I guess I need to fix mine. That's awfully inconvienent.

I Hate being computerless!!
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                            BtW -where do I find that notice on the outside pics for sigs? I guess I need to fix mine. That's awfully inconvienent.

I Hate being computerless!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...-did-my-sig-go
                            Easy fix just upload to GW
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is another pic. Spoilered because strictly speaking this is even more OT than the rest of them :
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Did Daniel get a little too long winded and Jack burried him?

Comment

Working...
                                X