X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    OT
    Spoiler:
    okay i gotta ask. what's with the blue and green bdus SG-1 wore? does green mean they are on duty and blue mean they're on stand down? i always wondered.
    That was a good question! It seems logical that this is the way you think.
    If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

OT
      Spoiler:
      okay i gotta ask. what's with the blue and green bdus SG-1 wore? does green mean they are on duty and blue mean they're on stand down? i always wondered.
      It just means that they all forgot to call each other on any given morning to see what everyone else was wearing that day.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        It just means that they all forgot to call each other on any given morning to see what everyone else was wearing that day.
        that's funny.

Comment

that's funny.
          Thank you. I do try ... sometimes.

Comment

or , both are wonderful, and both confirm their TOGETHERNESS

~i wanted to say something shippy, b/c this thread is home and heart. ~
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              I think the feeling was mutual. They were both proud of one another.

Read a TAG to Zero Hour recently that I thought expressed this really well.

The Colonel and General are Sleeping Together

So cute!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                Cool, you should do one for each of your stories!
                Is that a challenge? Though I'd probably fail miserably right now

On another note, in my dream last night, Jack kept wandering around with a grey t-shirt on and the words 'Plot? What Plot?' written on the front in hot pink. I'm not sure what this means...

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                  Sure it is.

On another note, in my dream last night, Jack kept wandering around with a grey t-shirt on and the words 'Plot? What Plot?' written on the front in hot pink. I'm not sure what this means...
                  You're dreaming of Jack?

Oh, and here is the next picture, intruducing Daniel:
                  sigpic

Comment

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6068/...642dbd17cf.jpg
                    This one is great
                    sigpic

Comment

typical Danny. always worried about a rock rather than seeing what's important: his friends happiness.

Comment

Sure it is.

You're dreaming of Jack?

Aww so cute!
                        If you always expect the worst you get only good news

Comment

Clearly you aren't writing enough Sam/Jack stories. Write more and maybe Jack will hug you!!!

I love Daniel. Sheppard's right; he does tend to miss some things when he's looking at his rocks.

Comment

:: bounds in again ::

I'm still looking for a beta (not the fish, they don't have very good reading skills) if someone is willing

What I need:
                            Spoiler:
                            It's an M-rated fic - so I need someone cool with that. I mainly need a "Wow, this really sucks and now I'm going to go gouge my eyes out with my grapefruit spoon" because I've done something a little new stylistically. It's a Threads tie-in, what-not, so canon friendly and there is Pete (so if you're cool with potatoes...). I don't need grammar etc, just pacing/verbiage/so forth. PM me

(See how I sandwiched that with ?)

Comment

Nynaeve, I wish I could help you out, but I just don't think I fit the bill. I tend to avoid the M fics.

Pol or leiasky would be fabulous. Have you tried to bribe talk them into it? Or have you tried Petra? (You'd probably need to PM her.) I don't think she writes fic herself, but she's very thoughtful and I think she would offer good feedback.

Comment

Oh, thanks guys! Glad you like it. And yes I have more.
                                http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6068/...6b5d3e70ee.jpg
                                I love this picture! Great one, Liliac! I also like the little Lego sea-gull you added on the rock next to our favorite couple! So cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X