No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a friend asked me today what i'd do if sam/jack was ever confirmed. i said i'd celebrate! but how?

so if/when it's finally confirmed, HOW will you celebrate?
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      a friend asked me today what i'd do if sam/jack was ever confirmed. i said i'd celebrate! but how?

I will SQUEE at the top of my lungs, run around in circles, jump up and down, clap, come to GW, and make a vid (not necessarily in this order)
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

It would be the squee heard round the world!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          It would be the squee heard round the world!
          so true!!

i think we'd need a 'FINALLY! celebration thread!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

so true!!

Oh yes that would be so much fun!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

so true!!

So, would that be an "all squee all the time" thread? No angst allowed?
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

A happy dance around my living room, and a bit of cheering and squeeing, which will surely scare my cat significantly enough for her to go hide under my bed and wonder what's gotten into me, after which I'll probably trip over one of her toys and fall down and hurt myself ... but it will likely be worth it!

Comment

I would just cry....scream......cry some more.....and then call every gate girrrrl and scream and cry some more.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's perfect Jack watch mirror to Sam much Romantic!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Might need to break out the foul weather gear from all the splashing around the gutter I would be doing.
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

The Submissions Period for the Third Annual Artwork Awards ends today. We'll be keeping the thread open until 12pm GMT tonight, in around 13 hours from now, to give everyone enough time to get their submissions in.

Please remember that you cannot submit any artwork after this time, so if you're thinking of entering at all, now is the time!!

I can't stress enough that these Awards do not work without the participation of you guys. We've had half the amount of participants this year compared to last year, so please please enter!!!

Head over to the Awards thread or the S/J artwork thread for more info

Comment

Just a little reminder folks, as if you could forget, that Valenship is in two weeks!!!

Can't wait to see what everyone brings to the party.

(Artwork by the lovely and talented Bekki)

Comment

I always seem to be hit with inspiration at about 4 am. So I finally know what I'm going to write for Valenship. I just need to find the time.

Comment

I think that all the 'old' shippers would return to join in the fun.........then we'd break Gateworld.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                So, would that be an "all squee all the time" thread? No angst allowed?
                                it would be any way you'd like to celebrate sam and jack FINALLY being confirmed together!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X