Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I need help identifying the fluffiest fluffy moments.

So what's your favorite fluff?

I'll start us off with the obvious:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ddingparty.jpg
    You want fluff? I'm not sure this qualifies.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
      You want fluff? I'm not sure this qualifies.

I like it!

Anyone else?

Comment

I do, too! It's yummy!

And let's not forget--besides the whole name thing, the other unifying characteristic about these people can be found HERE.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I like it!

Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            [IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/jmprnP/CasualPosing.jpg[/
            ]
            I like this one, too!
            sigpic
            My Stories AO3

Comment

I'm looking through my Sam and Jack pics at the moment and it's really hard to find something fluffy. There is so much angst in our ship.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

That pic has to be one of my favourites

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Way to go Pol, Stay on track! We are all behind you! Each step brings you closer to the Goal, DR.Pol! Yep, I bet Sam would be glad to take you out to dinner to celebrate in 2012! Thanks for resending the spoiler worked this time!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

We often talk about how Sam and Jack mirror each other and how Sam took up some of Jack's phrases and mannerisms, especially post-Threads.

This one may be a bit of a stretch, but check out these caps from Lockdown and Quarantine:

Comment

We often talk about how Sam and Jack mirror each other and how Sam took up some of Jack's phrases and mannerisms, especially post-Threads.

This one may be a bit of a stretch, but check out these caps from Lockdown and Quarantine:

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/PDVD_006.jpg[/] [IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/PDVD_026.jpg[/]
                          Isn't that Jack's watch that she's wearing? Maybe a "little something to remember him by" thing?
                          sigpic
                          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Isn't that Jack's watch that she's wearing? Maybe a "little something to remember him by" thing?
                            Most likely the standard military type watch they've been seen to wear in numerous episodes, since they've often worn identical watches in some episodes - I'm thinking of "Upgrades" and the watches with the little velcro-like covers they were both checking to see how much time was left before the big explosion. Or else, it's a gift from Jack.

Comment

Makes sense, since they've totally been together ever since.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Makes sense, since they've totally been together ever since.
                                Amen!
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X