Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
    Feb 12 is valenship for Jack/Sam got candies and Flowers? White chocolate! YUMMY!

http://www.gourmetchocolatelove.com/...-Chocolate.jpg
    maybe edible white chocolate...

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i'm VERY much more bothered by sam/other stuff! this one i could handle better, but i still wanted to smack jack a few times, and i did give laira the finger once...

but sam/pete? i couldn't make it even to him showing up on screen, that's how fast i changed the channel!

I'm not to bothered by sam/other except for a few scenes but sam/pete just kills me, I can watch it but I scream at my tv a lot
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

maybe edible white chocolate...

Hmm... I think Jack gift candy to Sam make picture Sig?

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

*pops in*

Wow ... I'm a bad shipper, haven't been in here in forever!!!

What'd I miss???

Comment

whats happening Feb. 12th?

Comment

Valenship?
              sigpic

Comment

Well can I just say thanks for the welcome. It is lovely to be here. And when I say here I obviously mean the beach which Jack describes in Beneath the Surface, and if Jack happened to be there as well, that's just fine by me.

Ok I digress, so I'm with the person who posted earlier, as a newbie can someone give me the run down on Valenship???? Sounds fun but more details would be lovely.

Catygirl

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  whats happening Feb. 12th?
                  I and other people will be in London for AT5
                  For this reason we chose Feb 19th for Valenship
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

That Great News.

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                      OT Names
                      Spoiler:
                      While we're on the topic of names, I've always thought it's funny how many "J" names we have on this thread. There's me, Jess, Jess (atlantis_babe), Jann, Jenn, Janice, Jas, just to name the people at the top of my head.

Kinda fits considering how many "J" names SG has too. Jack, Janet, Jackson, Jacob, Jonas (Hansen & Quinn), Jonah, John, Jolinar, Jennifer (Hailey & Keller), Johansen, Jay, Jeannie, and Junior the Symbiote, of course.
                      Lots of J names in Science Fiction, esp. variations of Jonathan.
                      Jonathan Jack O'neill, Jonathan Archer, John Crichton, John Shepard, John Sheridan, John Druitt, Jean-Luc Picard, Capt. Jack Harkness, Jack Sheppard (Lost) Jack Bauer (24)... James T. Kirk, Jeffrey Sinclair, Janeway, Geoffry Rush. I'm sure there are more out there, these are just off the top of my head.

Jack/Sam

Comment

i'm VERY much more bothered by sam/other stuff! this one i could handle better, but i still wanted to smack jack a few times, and i did give laira the finger once...

but sam/pete? i couldn't make it even to him showing up on screen, that's how fast i changed the channel!
                        Me too! The only episode I can watch with Pete is Threads, because Sam is uncomfortable around him and she's realizing he's not the one for her. Can't watch Chimera or Affinity, the so-called chemistry between them is "forced" IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Catygirl View Post
                          Well can I just say thanks for the welcome. It is lovely to be here. And when I say here I obviously mean the beach which Jack describes in Beneath the Surface, and if Jack happened to be there as well, that's just fine by me.

Ok I digress, so I'm with the person who posted earlier, as a newbie can someone give me the run down on Valenship???? Sounds fun but more details would be lovely.

Catygirl
                          Valenship is a day we set aside around Valentines Day (we have others) to celebrate Sam/Jack love with a crazy amount of posting. There will be fics, pics, vids, captioning, and more. We set up a whole new thread for it. Be on the lookout come Feb 19.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks for the help, was sure it was something like that. Ok will have to get my thinking cap on to see if I can come up with something to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                              Lots of J names in Science Fiction, esp. variations of Jonathan.
                              Jonathan Jack O'neill, Jonathan Archer, John Crichton, John Shepard, John Sheridan, John Druitt, Jean-Luc Picard, Capt. Jack Harkness, Jack Sheppard (Lost) Jack Bauer (24)... James T. Kirk, Jeffrey Sinclair, Janeway, Geoffry Rush. I'm sure there are more out there, these are just off the top of my head.

Jack/Sam
                              Jack Carter ... "Eureka".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                Jack Carter ... "Eureka".
                                Wow, that's funny... the lead in Eureka is Jack Carter? I don't watch Eureka... good one!

Comment

Working...
                                X