X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
    indeed....

Comment

i can't wait for the 3rd sg1 movie to come out. not be/c of confirmation (like, who likes sam/jack anyways? ), but so we have new things to discuss!!

okay, it's b/c i want sam/jack confirmation. yes, it's true.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i can't wait for the 3rd sg1 movie to come out. not be/c of confirmation (like, who likes sam/jack anyways? ), but so we have new things to discuss!!

okay, it's b/c i want sam/jack confirmation. yes, it's true.

Me too!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

As do I.
          sigpic

Comment

Fic rec if you haven't seen it:

Winning by a.loquita.

Fabulous.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Fic rec if you haven't seen it:

Winning by a.loquita.

Fabulous.
              OMG, that's brilliant. Love, love, love it. She needs to write more. Lots more. About those previous 4 months would be good.... lol!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

OT: Blog updated

OnT:

The eyes have it pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  OT: Blog updated

OnT:

The eyes have it pun intended.
                  <<snipped the pics>>
                  Thanks for the pics and for the fic rec--it was marvelous!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Wildly OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    MacBook for sale
                    Spoiler:
                    Hi everyone,

I just received a great gift from my stepmom after she closed out the last parts of my dad's estate, a brand new MacBook Pro. So that means I'll be selling my late 2008 MacBook. This is the silver unibody MacBook.

The specs (skip the rest if you're not interested):

Item specifics - Apple Laptops
                    Condition: Used: but in like-new (seriously freakin' good) condition
                    Processor Type: Core 2 Duo
                    Product Family: MacBook
                    Processor Speed (per Core): 2.0 GHz
                    Screen Size: 13.3 inches
                    Processor Configuration: Dual Core
                    Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard
                    Memory (RAM): 4 GB
                    Primary Drive: Dual Layer DVD+/-RW Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB

So, knowing me, you know that I have tweaked the laptop so it is better than it was when I got it. It came with a 160Gb hard drive and is leaving me with a 500Gb hard drive. It came with 2Gb of RAM and is leaving with 4.

These are priced on eBay in the mid 800's without the upgrades, so I am asking for $1,000 + shipping (and insurance) with the upgrades. If you're interested, email me off list at (polrobin-at-hotmail-dot-com) and we can talk. I figured I'd offer here first before posting to eBay.

Happy Wednesday,
                    Pol

Comment

You know, Jack and Sam actually touch quite a lot. It's just very low key.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        You know, Jack and Sam actually touch quite a lot. It's just very low key.

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Every%20Sam%20and%20Jack%20Shippy%20Moment%20Ever/PDVD_076-4.jpg[/URL]
                        . . . and low on the body. . .

Watching that scene, you get the idea that he HAS to touch her somewhere and goes for the only place that wouldn't get him slapped.
                        sigpic
                        My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          . . . and low on the body. . .
                          I thought it was quite high actually...

Ah what the heck... *divebombs into the deep end*

Watching that scene, you get the idea that he HAS to touch her somewhere and goes for the only place that wouldn't get him slapped.

Pretty sure he could have gotten away with touching her... uhm...elsewhere shall we say and not get slapped.
                          sigpic

Comment

Very nice fic, thanks for the rec. Just what I needed today.

OT:
                            Spoiler:

I just read your blog, I watched the retrieval of the first miner this morning (no work today, I’m sick. After my partner went to work today I couldn’t sleep anymore) and I was really touched. One of the journalists on tv spoke of “globalization of compassion”, the whole world is moving together today to watch Chile, hoping with 33 miners and their relatives. You are right to ask why there always has to be a catastrophe to bring us all together, but today I’m just hoping that these events will increase our awareness of all the other things happening around the world. With the modern way of media coverage it’s getting more difficult to block these things out. It’s getting more personal, people are getting faces, we get to know their stories and I hope with that it’s harder to look the other way. Maybe that’s a bit naïve, but hey, I want to hope.

Really hope the spoiler thingie works, if not I sorry
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I thought it was quite high actually...

Ah what the heck... *divebombs into the deep end*

Pretty sure he could have gotten away with touching her... uhm...elsewhere shall we say and not get slapped.
                              By Daniel. Slapped by Daniel. Ha ha ha.

I wonder what would have happened had he found her on his own. Or had she been vertical. I'm imagining running through a field as harp music plays and they meet in the middle and and and and

Oh great, now I'm splashing, too.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                By Daniel. Slapped by Daniel. Ha ha ha.

I wonder what would have happened had he found her on his own. Or had she been vertical. I'm imagining running through a field as harp music plays and they meet in the middle and and and and

Oh great, now I'm splashing, too.
                                Somehow I can't imagine Sam and Jack doing that. Harp music doesn't fit with BDUs, mud and blood.

But I still would have liked to see it.
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X