No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanders in with fic rec ... I absolutely adored this delightful fantasy story (in 3 parts)!

Whimsy
    Whimsy - If Only
    Whimsy - Epilogue

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      Anyone have some RST fic to share?

Can't wait to see the fic that comes out of the season finale of SGU. . . the only two episodes of the season I actually plan to watch.
      Are Sam and Jack going to be in those?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
        Are Sam and Jack going to be in those?
        I believe so...
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Can't wait to see the fic that comes out of the season finale of SGU. . . the only two episodes of the season I actually plan to watch.
          i'll only watch if there's sam (not a blink and you'll miss her), and SHIP!!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

It was Jolinar letting Sam speak.

TEAL'C
            Colonel O'Neill. When you speak to her, do not see your friend.

Teal'c was already preparing Jack for the Goa'uld tactics, not realizing they were actually dealing with a Tok'ra. The Tok'ra were sneakier.
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              It was Jolinar letting Sam speak.

TEAL'C
              Colonel O'Neill. When you speak to her, do not see your friend.

Teal'c was already preparing Jack for the Goa'uld tactics, not realizing they were actually dealing with a Tok'ra. The Tok'ra were sneakier.
              Whether it was Jolinar or not... and whether Sam was aware or not... Jack was seeing Sam pointing a gun at him, threatening to pull the trigger and he wasn't backing down.

ANGST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                Whether it was Jolinar or not... and whether Sam was aware or not... Jack was seeing Sam pointing a gun at him, threatening to pull the trigger and he wasn't backing down.

ANGST!!!
                And the angst is all that matters.

Comment

Yup, that's why I posted the pic. It was for the angsty folks.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I just finished watching The Shroud *RST sigh*

Dare I admit I have never seen that episode the whole way through. Or The Quest two parter.

I mean I've seen the bits with Jack in (because I love his banter with Daniel almost as much as I love the ship) but never the whole thing start to finish all the way through. Oh dear.

Spoilered just in case of, er, spoilers:

Spoiler:
                    Apart from the fact RDA and At have slated guest spots, is there any particularly shippy spoiler I am missing here?
                    If not, get you getting me all excited about it anyway...

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    amanda tapping, star of stargate, sanctuary, and the universe, said it was SAM!!

*runs out. trips. stubs toe. cries out. throws something that flies back and hits her in the head. gets up and leaves dejectedly*
                    Ah but AT didn't write the scene and this is also the same woman who said Sam had a thing with Teal'c in Unending...

*wonders if that was just a little bit low.*

*hands Sally witch hazel for stubbed toe.*

*hands Sally wet kipper to slap me with for scareligious comment*

*hopes I haven't sparked a whole debate about that non-thing too*

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    Yup, that's why I posted the pic. It was for the angsty folks.
                    And us angsty folks appreciate it.

One of the things I love most about this ship is how it manages to embrace angst in a way that doesn't leave fans wringing their hands with despair and hopelessness (Mulder/Scully shippers - and, I suspect, Janeway/Chakotay shippers will know what I mean by that. )
                    Last edited by Cagranosalis; 27 March 2010, 02:11 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahhh...the everlasting debate...it does surprise me that many people think it is Jolinar this time...

Reasons why Jolinar: She was in control and just wanted to manipulate Jack. She had Sam's feelings, thoughts etc. about Jack and after working for 1+ year together people tend to kinda know each other...certainly with a job like they have in the SGC...me thinks.

Thus in short: manipulation

Reasons why Sam: Again jolinar wanted to reach Jack's soft spot and thus gave Sam control for a sec in which she knew she would scream for help...(what do you think after being stuck inside your own body with a Goa'uld in it). Jolinar hoped with giving Sam control for a second that she would get what she wanted because Jack would probably believe Sam.

So...it can go either way...

I'm more focus on the amounts of time that Jack says "sam" in that episode. Oh my squeey lord
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i'll only watch if there's sam (not a blink and you'll miss her), and SHIP!!
                        Well, if there's Sam in it, there's almost certain to be ship cause that's where she spends most of her time now.

*dodges tomatoes*

Got no new RST fics to share, though I should have another of my own by now if I wasn't being so lazy

Comment

Must rec this vid also in here...mostly SG crew vid but also has some small BtS S/J RDA/AT moments

Blame it on the Pop

too lazy for the vid imbedding thing since I don't know the code...or pretend not to know it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            And the angst is all that matters.
                            True that. With a little bit of fluff on the side. Wait...what's happened to me? I don't get it either, so I'll blame it on Jena and the cancellation of 24.

Comment

Stumbled upon it by accident. That picture posted the other day, of Jack staring that we couldn't place, was from 2001 when he's watching the Aschen and the ambassador talk.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Stumbled upon it by accident. That picture posted the other day, of Jack staring that we couldn't place, was from 2001 when he's watching the Aschen and the ambassador talk.
                                Ah - so it was - thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X