CMS Walter Harriman/Gary Jones Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*ressurects thread*

At this convention I went to in Melbourne yesterday they were auctioning off a picture of Walter signed by Gary Jones - my friend tried to get it but some b*tch out bidded her and bought it for $60!!!

Whoo!! He went for more than a lot of other people

GO WALTER!!

Comment

Anyone read or write any good Walter fics lately?

I'd like to read a few
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
        Anyone read or write any good Walter fics lately?

I'd like to read a few
        *waves* I haven't been around much to help keep this thread alive but I plan to!! COS ITS WALTER LAND!!

Nah haven't written anything...or read anything...good recently

But there's been less Walter this year which sucks...last year was great with him following Jack around everywhere!! Although Avalon Part 1 was funny when
        Spoiler:
        Landry was talking to him and Walter's like "You need to press the button to speak to me, sir"

Haha and I love this line

Landry: "Don't make me promote you"
        Walter: "No sir...Yes sir!"

Comment

Hi everyone,

I just stumbled on this thread and was very fascinated by Gary/Walter.

I quite liked him on Prometheus Unbound but I haven't actually seen any SG1 epis since S8. It's not currently screening in Oz and we have no idea when SG1 and SGA will even be screened here!

The reason I'm writing is coz I am going to a con in 2 weeks' time (here in Sydney) and Gary is going to be there but I haven't at this point thought of any questions to ask him.

I would really love to ask him something meaningful and not just address all questions to the Atlantis boys but I don't know much about Gary except that I find Walter very endearing and funny in the SG1 epis I've seen (Prometheus was one and the other was the one with the newscrew at SGC).

So I'm asking if there are any questions you would like me to ask Gary or any suggestions?

I hope this is not too OT for this thread. Pls let me know if I've overstep any boundaries/rules and I am happy to edit this post.

Thanks,
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
            Hi everyone,

I just stumbled on this thread and was very fascinated by Gary/Walter.

I quite liked him on Prometheus Unbound but I haven't actually seen any SG1 epis since S8. It's not currently screening in Oz and we have no idea when SG1 and SGA will even be screened here!

The reason I'm writing is coz I am going to a con in 2 weeks' time (here in Sydney) and Gary is going to be there but I haven't at this point thought of any questions to ask him.

I would really love to ask him something meaningful and not just address all questions to the Atlantis boys but I don't know much about Gary except that I find Walter very endearing and funny in the SG1 epis I've seen (Prometheus was one and the other was the one with the newscrew at SGC).

So I'm asking if there are any questions you would like me to ask Gary or any suggestions?

I hope this is not too OT for this thread. Pls let me know if I've overstep any boundaries/rules and I am happy to edit this post.

Thanks,
            Alex
            OMG UR GOING!! I really wanna go!!! But I have bloody EXAMS!! *sporks them*

Damn Yr12...

Oooh questions for Gary!! Erm...tell him to come here!! LOL!! Come say hi Tell him we made up a TV show for him and a song and everything!!

OMG my brain's frozen I can't think of anything - will get back to ya!!

BUT OMG UR ALSO MEETING DAVID HEWLETT, PAUL MCGILLION, DAVID NYKL & TERYL ROTHERY!!

I so wanna go

*kicks exams*

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
              OMG UR GOING!! I really wanna go!!! But I have bloody EXAMS!! *sporks them*

Damn Yr12...

Oooh questions for Gary!! Erm...tell him to come here!! LOL!! Come say hi Tell him we made up a TV show for him and a song and everything!!

OMG my brain's frozen I can't think of anything - will get back to ya!!

BUT OMG UR ALSO MEETING DAVID HEWLETT, PAUL MCGILLION, DAVID NYKL & TERYL ROTHERY!!

I so wanna go

*kicks exams*
              There's a tv show? Maybe I'll tell him he has his own GW appreciation thread - and that he's real popular. Can anyone tell me what other works he's done?

Yes, I'm meeting the Atlantis trio... trust me when I say, I can't believe it coz I'm the biggest Atlantis fan.

Well, let's hope I don't turn into a babbling or incoherent fangirl in the presence of all these guys!

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                There's a tv show? Maybe I'll tell him he has his own GW appreciation thread - and that he's real popular. Can anyone tell me what other works he's done?

Yes, I'm meeting the Atlantis trio... trust me when I say, I can't believe it coz I'm the biggest Atlantis fan.

Well, let's hope I don't turn into a babbling or incoherent fangirl in the presence of all these guys!

Alex
                LOL!! Well if they're anything like Torri & Rainbow (who I met last Saturday in Melbourne) then u shouldn't turn into a babbling incoherent fangirl cos they'll just be so damn cool and relaxed !!

Yeah we made up a TV show for him - we were going to write it...but that sorta died!! Lol!! I made an ad for it still got it on my comp somewhere And the theme song is back on one of the early pages!!

Comment

Just stopped by to say I'm looking forward to meeting Gary in person, in Vancouver. I heard he's a riot at Cons and I've enjoyed watching him for the past 9 years. Should be nice to actually get to meet him, in the flesh, so to speak.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

>_< I wanna meet Gary too!!! No fair! He never comes to Montreal! I'd make him sign a print of the SGNC poster I made XD That would be so awsome!

Comment

He pulled out a few days before the con I went to

Comment

o.O Oh no! That must have been so disapointing for you! *hugs and gives cookies*

This is what must have happened, so we have to forgive him:

Kull warrior: You are rather attractive. You will be my mate. Resistance is futile.

Walter: o.O

Comment

I just added Chevron Guy to the wikipedia. I'll be flushing out the article as I have time and adding a pic as soon as the image wikiservers are back up and running.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevron_Guy
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                            Kull warrior: You are rather attractive. You will be my mate. Resistance is futile.

Walter: o.O
                            Hehhehe, jesus Chris, way to give us a stitch!

New Chevron Guy fic if anyone's into it.
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...toryid=2673541

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I'm hoping someone in here can help me...I am looking for the ep name for the following cap of Walter on the phone:

I have all the DVDs, but don't know which ep this is from. I know it's pretty generic , but I am willing to take guesses. I am doing a new manip and want to go back and screen cap this, but can't find the ep... Anybody??

Comment

hmm...seems to me like he might be on board Prometheus... because of the phone and the uniform and also the name on the tag seems a little too long to be "Davis"... Maybe Prometheus Unbound?

Comment

Working...
                                X