No announcement yet.

CMS Walter Harriman/Gary Jones Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

::Cheers:: My Walterite brothers and sisters! I have missed you! I just came by to shout:

WALTER MY LOVE!!!!
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha
      I think that Walter should get his own office and a golden nameplate. And on the walls he will have Chevron 7 Locked posters.Anyone got more ideas?

P.S. I think Prometheus Unbound is a great Walter episode too.
      That would be great! Did anyone realise, Walter has never said "Chevron 8 Locked"! It's always been other technicians, they had some wierd technician in the Fifth Race and he wasn't dialing the gate in the Atlantis pilot.

Poor Walter! But Season 9 that should change... *fingers-crossed* Ninth Chevron! Dang I'm obsessed...

Comment

I think he should get his own 'outtake' promo...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10758

You may have to page down to read it...

David H
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hey Everyone, it looks like we've got a new home, I just hope we don't get buried here.

Comment

Ooh here it is!! Haven't seen this for a while!!! Was starting to miss it

I should REALLY write more on my Walter fic shouldn't I!? Eep...been so outta it recently...stuck in my Atlantis fic!!

Originally posted by chyron
            I think he should get his own 'outtake' promo...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=10758

You may have to page down to read it...

David H
            David H eh?? You wouldn't happen to end that with "ewlett" would u? Cos that'd be cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
              Ooh here it is!! Haven't seen this for a while!!! Was starting to miss it
              Yeah hopefully we can get it all up to full speed here!

David H eh?? You wouldn't happen to end that with "ewlett" would u? Cos that'd be cool...
              I thought that! Mind you, he did say he lurks the fan sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                Yeah hopefully we can get it all up to full speed here!
                I think I'll write my opening for TNC....just a question CCB - you want it in script or fan fic format!?

I thought that! Mind you, he did say he lurks the fan sites.
                So...David (Hewlett)...we all know your a big Walter fan...

Comment

I think I'll write my opening for TNC....just a question CCB - you want it in script or fan fic format!?
                  I wrote mine in the script format they have.

Comment

I wrote mine in the script format they have.
                    Cool will do the same!! But not now...my writing has stopped making proper sense

Comment

Cool will do the same!! But not now...my writing has stopped making proper sense
                      Oh dear! I'm gonna check mine now to see if it's any good.

Comment

Oh dear! I'm gonna check mine now to see if it's any good.
                        Haha!! I'm sure it's fine!!

Comment

Haven't seen Endgame, but I loved Walter's interview in "Heroes"! That scene alone made the rest of the interviews worth watching (I think, without it, the rest of the interviews would have been pretty repetitive and dull).

(Was laughing so hard during that scene. Still laughing, remembering it.)

And he was so... cute, trying to make his job sound interesting!

Many thanks to blingaway for the sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Katerine
                            Haven't seen Endgame, but I loved Walter's interview in "Heroes"! That scene alone made the rest of the interviews worth watching (I think, without it, the rest of the interviews would have been pretty repetitive and dull).

(Was laughing so hard during that scene. Still laughing, remembering it.)

And he was so... cute, trying to make his job sound interesting!
                            Haha I know!! That was such a funny scene!!!

*wonders where her Heroes tape is*

I need to buy that season 7 box set hehe!!

By the way I LOVE ur sig!!

Comment

Heya!

Just popping in...dunno if this has been discussed but

Spoiler:
                              I LOVE the scene with Walter and McKenzie in Endgame!!!!!! I was ROTFLMAO when they realised the gate was gone!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I am VERY proud of my user name!

Comment

Working...
                                X