Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
    I wonder too

Anyone know if Gary Jones will be at any Canadian conventions any time soon? Somewhere not to far from Montreal?
    Gatecon?? LOL but that's not exactly close to Montreal - and I dunno if he's going it's just a random guess...

I know he'll be in Australia TWO DAYS BEFORE MY LAST EXAM!! *cries* It's really not fair...I wanna go but I can't. I would if it was in Melbourne but it's up in Canberra...8 hour drive away...and in the middle of exams I doubt my parents will go for it...*sigh*

Originally posted by Sum1
    I asked Joe about Gary Jones' participation in season 9 - specifically what episodes we'll see him in and whether or not he'll do more than call out the chevrons. Hopefully he'll answer soon.
    I saw that, he replied saying that Gary would have a big role this year again but nothing specific...will find the exact quote tomorrow *has to go to bed now*

Comment

Walter has been promoted to

Chief Master Sergeant

YAY FOR WALTER!!!!!!

GIVE IT a 1 a 2 a 123 for WALTER YAYAYAYAYYAYAY!!!!!
      Last edited by alz0rz; 09 July 2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I know nobody seems to like the idea of 10 second credits, but it does mean that Gary Jones will be right along side the stars! lol

Comment

LOL Whistler good point !!!

And YAY PROMOTIONS ALL ROUND

Comment

Hey did anyone go to the Gary Jones chat the other morning!?!? I woulda stayed up but it was @ 5am and I had work!

And to season 9
            Spoiler:
            YAAY HE HAD LINES IN THE FIRST EP!! Haven't seen much of him since then - but the first line of season 9...I think anywayz...was WALTER'S!! YAAAAY!!!

Just thought I'd share that

Comment

I saw Gary at the Burbank Con in July he was so funny. I purchased his DVD of the short indy he did and it is so funny, I'll make a few caps of it when I get home tonight. But until then here are a couple of pictures of Gary from the con for you to enjoy.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

The man is hysterical. He was on stage alone at last year's Gatecon as Colin Cunningham had an audition scheduled at the time they were due up together and Gary had eveyone rolling in the aisles. He didn't need a sidekick at all - he was absolutely hilarious. Fortunately, he was on again the next day as I recall. He's very personable ... add to it the fact that he's cute as a bug in a rug and ... well ... you get the picture.

Comment

Aaaw I'd really love to see the guy on stage everyone says he's hilarious. He's gonna be in Canberra (About an 8 hour drive from where I live) in November but I have exams

Thanks for the pics tsaxlady!!

Did anyone watch Origin this week?
                  Spoiler:
                  Walter had his ass off his precious seat again YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                    I hope some romance With a certain hiccoughing scientist >___<
                    Say... Wasn't Lindsay supposed to be going to Atlantis in PU? Shouldn't they have made her crossover into Stargate Atlantis or something?

I'd rather she work at the SGC though, Walter and Lindsay were funny together, them looks they gave each other lol!

Other than that, I hope he gets more lines, it'd be cool to see him, an enlisted man, advicing General Landry. After all, Walter's always been there and invaluable to all the leaders of the SGC.
                    Spoiler:
                    OMG! Was that prophetic or what? I just saw Avalon 1 and Siege 3. Lindsay goes to Atlantis! Lindsay goes to Atlantis! Lindsay goes to Atlantis! Lindsay goes to Atlantis! Yay! And Walter gets more lines. LOL, I loved it when Landry referred to him as "The little Sergeant with psychic powers" >___< That scene was so hilarious!
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Hi everyone! I am sorry, I am kind of going off topic, but please forgive me. Some of you might remember me, from a while ago, back in January. I was just new to the forum, this thread was the first I ever posted in. Now, that I have been around a while and have 2000+ posts, I felt I should come back and visit my "roots." After all, this is the thread where I started out.

I would like to thank everyone who posted back around page twelve, offering me a big fat welcome, thank you very much it means a lot to me.

I was given the idea to come back partly because of Captain Bowman, I saw a post of hers in the new GateWorld RPG thread, we got into a discussion and she asked why I had not posted in this thread more often, and I thought too, that is a good point why haven't I? So I have decided to come on back and get more involved again.

So, to start off again, I will ask some questions just to find out what you all have been doing while I have been gone.

How are you doing with SGNC? I remember that and it was a god idea, I would watch it!

Just one more, I believe there was a trailer for it that was posted ooh a long time ago, would anyone hapen to have a copy of it or other trailers? Or even music videos that you like of Walter?

Music videos are always good.

So thank you for your time, and to those of you who welcomed me graciously to the forum, thank you very much!

Owen Macri

Comment

wee! there was an article/ interview with Gary Jones in the newest issue of the Stargate magazine! A real nice one too!

Walter is finally coming out! People are starting to notice that the fans love him Who knows...maybe by season 12 he'll be a regular or...get his own spin-off (think they'll let us pitch our story?)

Comment

Hey I just found something that explain why Gary Jones is so good at portraying the man we all know and love. He has real world experience.

From the Army Times:

"“This place is going to look like Little Somalia,” Brig. Gen. Gary Jones, commander of the Louisiana National Guard’s Joint Task Force told Army Times Friday as hundreds of armed troops under his charge prepared to launch a massive citywide security mission from a staging area outside the Louisiana Superdome. “We’re going to go out and take this city back. This will be a combat operation to get this city under control.”

Turns out he's a part-time General... Who'd have thought?

Comment

Here are the screencaps of Gary in "William Shatner Lent Me His Hairpiece" that I forgot to come back and post

Comment

Comment

Walter is the most underrated and one of the most popular characters in Stargate SG-1. He does his job better than anyone could, even if he does take coffee breaks at the absolutely worst times. He is both an excellent technician and secretary. And here's a bit of trivia: Walter helped restrain the "touched" Jack in the Control Room in "The Broca Divide". Wow, that was in another century!

You may know me better as Al'kesh from The Stargate Association.

Comment

Working...
                                X