• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boobala
    i know that she is coming back.....

BUT i WANT HER BACK FOR GOOD!!!!!
    Me too! I want Janet in season 10!

And not only for one episode!! Someone from TPTB can you hear me?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
      Me too! I want Janet in season 10!

And not only for one episode!! Someone from TPTB can you hear me?!
      Can TPTB hear me too.......Janet needs to be back.....NOW!!!!!!!
      Stargate Pants Girl
      (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
      Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

If we are shouting loud enough certainly some one will hear us. And if there any others who will shout with us they are welcome!

Or we flood Joes thread with questions about Janets return and maybe something make `click!´ and they got it.
        sigpic

Comment

i am so glad that i am not the only person who wants janet back...... ever since i met Teryl at a convention i really appreciate her and want her character back......had a nice little chit chat with Teryl too.......

Anywho......I WANT JANET BACK!!!!
          Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

yes i do...... bring back janet bring back janet bring back janet bring back janet

i like the little Napoleonic Power Monger.......
            Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

i am so glad that i am not the only person who wants janet back...... ever since i met Teryl at a convention i really appreciate her and want her character back......had a nice little chit chat with Teryl too.......

Anywho......I WANT JANET BACK!!!!
              You are a lucky guy!
              sigpic

Comment

You are a lucky guy!
                Actually lucky girl........but yeah it was so fun to talk to Teryl........and she signed my pants too.
                Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Actually lucky girl........but yeah it was so fun to talk to Teryl........and she signed my pants too.
                  Sorry! You are a real lucky girl. Maybe some day at a con I have the chance to meet her too. But well... time, money... you must have both of it...
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry! You are a real lucky girl. Maybe some day at a con I have the chance to meet her too. But well... time, money... you must have both of it...

I hope you get the chance to meet her too! She really is amazing.
                    Am new here --- just thought I'd drop by and say Hi!
                    Teryl is one of the funniest people you could ever hope to come across. She's great with fans, and when I saw her, she was at a con with Don Davis (she does really funny Don Davis impersonations!! Right while he's sitting next to her!!) and the amazing Peter Williams.
                    I'd always been a Sam and Jack fan --- meeting these three made me broaden my horizons a little bit!

Comment

Hi yourself, every support is welcome!
                      sigpic

Comment

damn, everyones met teryl, i wish i could
                        i would have went to gatecon UK, but i didnt ave no money, well, i still dont, and most prob all places have gone now any way

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
                          damn, everyones met teryl, i wish i could
                          i would have went to gatecon UK, but i didnt ave no money, well, i still dont, and most prob all places have gone now any way
                          You'd love her if you met her!! She's so sweet! Really funny, really down to earth. Just one of the nicest people... She and the guys were very funny, and it was obvious from watching them interact that it's a really close, happy kind of cast. I was really impressed with all three of them.... I met Amanda as well, a couple of years later, and she's just divine, too! I think Amanda and Teryl would be very, very entertaining if you got the chance to see them together at a convention!

Comment

didn't have the money but put it on my credit card........now i got to pay off the credit card. Time got all that in the world.

Teryl is down to earth........When her and Don were at the cabaret they told stories of other conventions.........oh man are they funny.........
                            Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

didn't have the money but put it on my credit card........now i got to pay off the credit card. Time got all that in the world.

Teryl is down to earth........When her and Don were at the cabaret they told stories of other conventions.........oh man are they funny.........

Oh, she and Don are so funny! I love the way she teases him, and mucks around and he just sits there and grins! I think he'd let Teryl and Amanda get away with practically anything, because he seems to think the world of both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                Oh, she and Don are so funny! I love the way she teases him, and mucks around and he just sits there and grins! I think he'd let Teryl and Amanda get away with practically anything, because he seems to think the world of both of them!
                                so true........at the columbus convention they were telling a story about how everyone at a resort had seen Teryl nekked and Don was busy finding shells for Teryl......*laughing so hard*.....Teryl snorted and Don just snickered.... it was so funny
                                Stargate Pants Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X