No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh. You've gone & done it now, O'Neill—you've given the Double Zat of Death to Doc Fraiser's girlfriend.

Jack, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes the next time you have a physical. Janet's going to whip out the honkin' biggest needles she can find & when you tell her to "just jam it right in there" you're going to be so sorry.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Carterslave let me thank you at this place for all the incredible pictures you have showen us. I also will thank all other members in this thread for showing this great pictures.

Originally Posted by Carterslave

Jack, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes the next time you have a physical. Janet's going to whip out the honkin' biggest needles she can find & when you tell her to "just jam it right in there" you're going to be so sorry.
      I can imagine that Jack would enjoy the needles, because he shot the girl who have a crush on him - he thinks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
        Uh oh. You've gone & done it now, O'Neill—you've given the Double Zat of Death to Doc Fraiser's girlfriend.

this is the Janet Fraiser Thunk thread not a Janet/Sam slash thread, stay on topic people

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
          this is the Janet Fraiser Thunk thread not a Janet/Sam slash thread, stay on topic people
          With all due respect to our self-appointed moderator, discussing the character of Dr. Janet Fraiser w/o talking about the big torch she's carrying for Major Carter (acknowledged by TR herself) is like trying not to discuss the elephant in the middle of the room.
          Actually, there's quite a beautiful scene in Entity where Jack and Janet discuss Sam's living will & whether her life support should be terminated—but they're also very delicately talking around how they are both in love w/ Carter.
          Janet's feelings for Sam, whether reciprocated or not (YMMV), are a lovely thing & should hardly be regarded as "taboo" or "shameful" as part of a discussion of one of the most unabashedly wonderful characters (IMHO) in TV history. Damn those Janet-killing PTB!

And now for some wholly uncontroversial, thunk-worthy content:

Sigh!

Comment

From the final scene of Entity.

Comment

From the opening scene of Rite of Passage. With some embarrassment, I must confess that I didn't notice TR that much when I started watching the show, but now I find her exquisitely beautiful. Je t'adore, Teryl.

Comment

A recent photo—if hardly a seasonal one.

Comment

Teryl with her beloved dog, Bodine.
                  This next one is for Caro, who liked the first Rothery/Shanks photo from Tulsa so much ...

Comment

Thanks a lot Carterslave, you made my day Teryl looks great and Micheal looks... yummy !!!

By the way, who's the girl on the left ???

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                      (Aleca has already seen through my alias—I'm betrayed by my Janet fixation once more!)
                      hehe,yeah indeed I did. It wasn't too hard

Ah, lovely pictures... I adore her in ROP *le sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Caro
                        Thanks a lot Carterslave, you made my day Teryl looks great and Micheal looks... yummy !!!

By the way, who's the girl on the left ???
                        Looks like a pregnant Lexa Doig, MS's wife. She's also the (replacement) new CMO for SG-1 in season9. Dunno how she'll hold up to our Doc Fraiser tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Looks like a pregnant Lexa Doig, MS's wife. She's also the (replacement) new CMO for SG-1 in season9. Dunno how she'll hold up to our Doc Fraiser tho...
                          she is MS's Wife? lucky SOB

Comment

Yes, that's Janet's usurper ... er, painfully inadequate replacement ... er, sop to the teenage-fanboy contingent. Schade.
                            Originally posted by Col. Newman
                            she is MS's Wife? lucky SOB
                            If that's your type. Mine? Not so much. (Although she does look more beautiful when preggers, IMO.) Me, I'd go for Teryl seven days a week & twice on Sunday. As for the newbie, a recent headline ("Robot Becomes Doctor") sorta said it all, IMHO.
                            But, to make Caro & Col. Newman happy, here's the last one in the series:

Comment

Teryl was scheduled to appear at the Burbank Creation con on 7/8/05. However, she's landed a TV pilot (Yay!), which means she's had to cancel her California appearance (Sob!). Meanwhile, we can console ourselves with this thunk-worthy portrait, which I horked (Canadian for "stole") from the "Sam's a Great Character" thread.

Comment

The less said about Christopher Judge's singing the better. However ... in addition to being to being a sensitive screenwriter (The Changeling), he's also a fine portrait photographer. Here he brings out Teryl's Inner Vamp.

Comment

Working...
                                X