No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, well theres another thread supporting janet to come back permantly, but they said that there cant be an alt. janet as hammond ordered the mirror to be distroyed, so it may not be an AU story

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
      ok, well theres another thread supporting janet to come back permantly, but they said that there cant be an alt. janet as hammond ordered the mirror to be distroyed, so it may not be an AU story
      I heard about a
      Spoiler:
      malfunction of the stargate and that the asgard will be playing a big part in Ripple Effect, if that is true then it is may be a time travel episode or a AU episode without the mirror but with the stargate
      sigpic

Comment

i hope 'Ripple effect' will be good
        may do some justice to janet, after the producers idiotic way to gettin rid of her
        is there any images of the episode yet?

Comment

i hope 'Ripple effect' will be good
          may do some justice to janet, after the producers idiotic way to gettin rid of her
          is there any images of the episode yet?
          I dont know but the episode was finished some days/weeks ago and it is possible that it is in post production until yet. i think images will coming as soon as possible...

And yes killing her off was a very very bad decision!!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if any of you can help me out or not. I'd like to send Teryl a letter thanking her for attending the Chicago Convention a few weekends ago. However, I don't have an address to send it to.

Do any of you have an address where you've sent her a letter? Very much appreciated! * I plan on sending everyone that attended a thank you letter!

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
              I'm wondering if any of you can help me out or not. I'd like to send Teryl a letter thanking her for attending the Chicago Convention a few weekends ago. However, I don't have an address to send it to.
              That's sweet of you. Teryl is represented by an agency in Vancouver called The Characters and you can probably sent it to her there c/o Ryan Stewart, her agent. I don't have the address handy but if you don't find it on the Web, let me know.
              Meanwhile, here's Teryl in the forthcoming "Women of Sci-Fi" calendar.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

i saw that teaser, damn she looks good, hell all the women look good for the calendar
                i will get it if i can

oh and for the address, check www.terylrothery.com, it may have an address

edit. check some of the links and scroll to the bottom, it has email links and addresses to her agent, i think he will forward on a message, if its suitable

Comment

Damn, I love that picture I already made a few icons for LJ with it.hee

Comment

i saw that teaser, damn she looks good, hell all the women look good for the calendar
                    i will get it if i can

oh and for the address, check www.terylrothery.com, it may have an address

edit. check some of the links and scroll to the bottom, it has email links and addresses to her agent, i think he will forward on a message, if its suitable

Thank you for the information. I sent an e-mail and hopefully I will get a reply to which address I should send the letter. Very much appreciated!

Comment

no problem, as long as its a kind letter and not one flameing her then her agent should pass it on (i dont believe you would send a hurtful letter anyhow)

Comment

no problem, as long as its a kind letter and not one flameing her then her agent should pass it on (i dont believe you would send a hurtful letter anyhow)

ehehehe yeah no way would I 'flame' her... I absolutely loved meeting her and chatting with her.. she's a doll!

Here's a lovely picture of her from two weekends ago at the Chicago Convention

Comment

*** quick update...

I sent the e-mail to her agent wondering if the address I found is correct.. e-mail sent 12:28pm.. responce came back 12:58pm. I'm amazed! Yay! I'll be sending the letter out saturday along with Michael's and Chris's

BTW: sorry for posting a million times.. here's another pic to make it legal

Comment

you got a reply that quick? that IS fast
                            good pics btw, the 1st one looks good

Comment

good pics btw, the 1st one looks good
                              Teryl always looks good.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
                                Teryl always looks good.

true, cant argue with that