Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
    Not only with recent photo's also with older ones. Think Bagpuss is right that she have it when she is tired ore something like that.
    i went back and looked at younger teryl pics, and the thing i noticed about her eye was there then too. so it's normal for teryl and i'm relieved!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      It's a good thing Teryl has never guest starred on NCIS, or her character would likely have been killed.

NCIS has a terrible history of killing off women stars and guest stars.
      What? They don't have a terrrible history of killing their women and guest stars... If you mean Kate, Sasha wanted out. And Ziva and Abby are still there after 8 and 10 seasons, aren't they?

I wouldn't mind seeing Teryl in a guest role.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        What? They don't have a terrrible history of killing their women guest stars... If you mean Kate, Sasha wanted out. And Ziva and Abby are still there after 8 and 10 seasons, aren't they?

I wouldn't mind seeing Teryl in a guest role.

I know Sasha wanted out, but they still killed her character. They also killed Jenny Sheppard, Agent Lee, Paula Cassidy, Special Agent Lara Macey, Mrs. Vance, and a few others along the way.
        Last edited by hedwig; 29 April 2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I know Sasha wanted out, but they still killed her character. They also killed Jenny Sheppard, Agent Lee, Paula Cassidy, Mrs. Vance, and a few others along the way.
          10 seasons does mean a lot of dead people, especially in the case of NCIS. But you can say the deaths were done badly?

Comment

10 seasons does mean a lot of dead people, especially in the case of NCIS. But can say the deaths were done badly?
            Over 10 seasons, at least several hundred, if not a couple of thousand, have died. Often several per episode.

However, I didn't say anything about them being done badly. I was simply referring to how many women were killed over the years, other than background characters.

Comment

However, I didn't say anything about them being done badly. I was simply referring to how many women were killed over the years, other than background characters.
              Jaime Ray Newman's character didn't die. Or Torri Higginson's. Being on the show doesn't necessarily mean your character's going to bite the dust.

Comment

They don't have that many kills as in other shows. ^^ and FH is right those caracters aren't death from Torri and Jaime.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys/girls Teryl has a new website and it looks great ^^. At least i think its great . she just tweet about it Teryl Rothery
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

uhu
                      sigpic

Comment

It looks fab! Not sure I'm fond of her hair colour though, I think a darker, warmer blonde would suit her pale skin more.
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

So I'm having a proper look around Gateworld for the first time.... *hangs head in shame* and I found this SO HAPPY! This woman is fantastic!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Nola
                          Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Jaime Ray Newman's character didn't die. Or Torri Higginson's. Being on the show doesn't necessarily mean your character's going to bite the dust.
                            My comment was about how many women agents have died on the show, not how many women guests have died on the show. They have reduced the number of female deaths considerably over the past few years though, and more guys. And I'm well aware of all those others you cited that did not die during their guest stint.

Rachel Luttrell's character didn't die either. She played a JAG Commander in one episode. Loved that she was on it; didn't think the part did justice to her abilities.

Back to the appropriate topic:

I apparently don't have the various channels that any of Teryl's appearances would show up on, because I haven't seen her in anything since Stargate. And I know she's been busy working all that time. I miss seeing her.

Comment

She was in Cult - show got cancelled though.

Comment

Thank you for posting the link to Teryl's homepage..
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X