X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Teryl is proof that there is a God.
      Because she is one of the beautiful women in this world.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

yes she looks great. You can't see that she is already 50.
        sigpic

Comment

I love the scene with Janet and General Hammond in Beneath the Surface. They really ripped the heart out of the show when they killed Janet. They didn't have her in enough scenes as it was!
          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Janet is a wonderful character, and absolutely high on my list of favourite characters in Stargate!
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Yeah she is a great character. And i agree with you Amber that she wasn't enough on screen ^^.
              Im really good in choosing favourite characters who dies. Almost every caracter al like dies ore go away. LOL. think i need to stop choosing fav characters maybe the will stay alive then.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL -- I have that very same problem. If I favor a character I just know they'll either end up dead, lost or forgotten.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL, I'm cleary not the only one. My sister makes a lot of jokes about that when she knows what my fav character is. 'what will she do? Die? Go away ore something else' She is way better en choosing characters they always stay one the show ^^.
                  sigpic

Comment

Considering how my favorites always tend to be women, chances are they end up on the chopping block real quick unless they are the main characters such as in Army Wives, or in Rizzoli & Isles.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL i always have females as fav so i know what you meant ^^
                      sigpic

Comment

a serious question, but did teryl hurt her right eye? i've noticed recent pics and i'm a bit worried.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Haven't heard of any injuries.

Most likely ( if you're referring to recent photos) that she was just a bit tired and jet-lagged.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Not only with recent photo's also with older ones. Think Bagpuss is right that she have it when she is tired ore something like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AkureiDark View Post
                              Not only with recent photo's also with older ones. Think Bagpuss is right that she have it when she is tired ore something like that.
                              I get that when I'm tired too
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

It's a good thing Teryl has never guest starred on NCIS, or her character would likely have been killed.

NCIS has a terrible history of killing off women stars and guest stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X