No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm nearly halfway... and while I'm not looking forward to Heroes - which I kinda swore never to watch again so it really is the episode I've only ever seen once - I already know how that short story will go.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's hard to watch, but better if you focus on how much everyone cares so deeply
      sigpic

Comment

Heroes...

That two parter still makes me scream 'NO...!' at the screen.
        But I do smile at the twist at the end...

But remember... She comes back in 'Ripple Effect'...
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          But remember... She comes back in 'Ripple Effect'...
          But she's still gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            But she's still gone...
            But at least she's still alive out there in other realities.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              But at least she's still alive out there in other realities.
              Well yes, I guess that's true...

Comment

Maternal Instinct

Spoiler:
                She watched them leave the infirmary, and noticed the smile on Daniel's face was still firmly in place. They had found the child, and made sure he was safe. There had been brief cause of concern when Major Coburn had called in for back-up, but they had returned all in on piece which she appreciated very much.
                Master Bra'tac had inquired about the body of his young jaffa apprentice, and had once again made the request that he would be burned. She had made sure the jaffa's last wishes would be upheld and signed off herself. It had been a good day, and from the looks of it both Daniel and Bra'tac seemed to be rejuvinated in their resolve to continue their paths. She was curious about the boy though, and made a mental note to ask Daniel about it later.

Comment

ask about it later ... I'll bet! there's a lot that needs to be explored on that front
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    ask about it later ... I'll bet! there's a lot that needs to be explored on that front
                    Maybe there'll be a sequel... ...in which we find out what happens later.

Comment

Crystal Skull

Spoiler:
                      Janet hesistated sitting behind the computer, about to do something she was sure Daniel wouldn't easily forgive her. Even if it meant it could save him from whatever predicament he'd gotten himself into this time. The others hadn't mentioned it yet, but she was sure it would come up sooner rather than later, and so there she was about to find out where to would be able to find Nicolas Ballard, Daniel's grandfather.
                      She managed to track him fairly easily, which surprised her since she wasn't as skilled with computers as Sam was. However, finding that Nic was currently residing in a psychiatric institution was sure not going to go over well with the general or the colonel. However, considering the circumstances she hoped they could look past his questionable state of mind, and use his knowledge to save his grandson. She would apologize to Daniel later, when he was back safe and sound.

Comment

Seeing all these episodes reminds me that Teryl has done a couple of Stargate SG-1 audio dramas for 'Big Finish'.

Comment

I can't keep my focus on audio-books.... otherwise that would be fun to listen to.

Comment

The two she did are very good.
                            But at this moment in time I can't remember the titles...

Comment

Small Victories

Spoiler:
                              She was always a little more excited when she left the mountain and into the field. However, digging through Teal'c's shoulder had been the last thing she thought she'd be doing today. She admired the jaffa's character as he sat there, letting her do her job. The colonel would have been squealing like a little girl if it had been him, but Teal'c didn't even give any sort of indication he was in pain. His face might be betraying some discomfort but she couldn't see that, her entire focus on the debris she'd just located inside the wound.

“Well, I think you brought back a souvenir.”

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                                The two she did are very good.
                                But at this moment in time I can't remember the titles...
                                Pathagon and Savarna ^^. And they are indeed great to listen to.

FH love them, you kinda let me watch them over again ^^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X