No announcement yet.

Dr Janet Fraiser/Teryl Rothery Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think we agree at the fact that she should/could come back to the show, but in diffrent ways.
    I will be happy if she comes back permanently, you maybe will be happy if she comes back for at least one or two episodes?
    sigpic

Comment

I just saw the episode "Frozen" and once again Teryl did a great job!
      sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode 'Frozen'. It was so nice to see her character get off base for a while!

Comment

Yes, Janet off bases was always great, with the exception of Heros.
          sigpic

Comment

In the episode "Message in a bottle" Teryl has just a little appearance but the look she shares with the dying Lt. Simmons is sympathetic... wow!
            sigpic

Comment

How did Doctor Fraiser die?
              The Teyla Appreciation Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainStigmata
                How did Doctor Fraiser die?
                In the Episode "Heros Part 2" of season 7 she takes care of an wounded air man at the battlefield on planet P3-X666 and was shooted into the chest by a Jaffa.

Very awful, very bad decision to kill her.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ever_Ready_Bunny
                  Oh boy.... I don't know.... slowly and constant... in and out... I'm ok... for now... I think...

For the picture, I don't know wich convention it was, the only thing I know is that it was in 2004...
                  Wolf SG-8, held at the Thistle Heathrow, November 5th-7th 2004

Nice nice t-shirt !

I need one !!!!
                  I've got one
                  It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
                  Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
                  Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                    Ok, I think we agree at the fact that she should/could come back to the show, but in diffrent ways.
                    I will be happy if she comes back permanently, you maybe will be happy if she comes back for at least one or two episodes?
                    who are you talking to? me?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                      hey i would love to see Janet come back but i don't see TPTB doing that so i accept it
                      Yes, or have I misunderstood you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                        Yes, or have I misunderstood you?
                        yes, I would be very happy if she came back for an episode or 2, i would be over joyed if she came back permantly, in fact i may have a heart attack from the shock of it, but i don't see the second option happening so i would be happy with the first

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman
                          yes, I would be very happy if she came back for an episode or 2, i would be over joyed if she came back permantly, in fact i may have a heart attack from the shock of it, but i don't see the second option happening so i would be happy with the first
                          Ok! Then I think we agree in our disagreement: I would have Janet - or in the other way Teryl - back in the show permanently or at least as a recurring character and you would be happy if she comes back for a few episodes.

But at least we both will be happy IF she comes back somehow?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by debskec
                            I loved the episode 'Frozen'. It was so nice to see her character get off base for a while!
                            (((debskec))) ITA.

She was loving mother, caring friend and darn good doctor. I miss her very much.

Janet, Hammond, Jacob... and now Jack - all gone.
                            O.K. Now I'm officially depressed.
                            "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                              (((debskec))) ITA.

She was loving mother, caring friend and darn good doctor. I miss her very much.

Janet, Hammond, Jacob... and now Jack - all gone.
                              O.K. Now I'm officially depressed.
                              You are not alone. (sigh)
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs* I miss Janet too. I would love to see Teryl back on Stargate, be it a reoccuring role again, or just a guest spot... the latter more likely (unfortunately)

However, in a bid to try and cheer us all up... one of the shots that she's had done recently.

It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
                                Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
                                Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Working...
                                X