Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
    I've always liked how they showed a couple of times at least the two of them coming down a hall at the SGC with a basketball in hand as they're just talking about stuff implying they hang together, play a little one on one.
    They get sweaty together.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      I still wish there had been more Daniel/Cam scenes!

-Stef
      Oh me too - it was one of my biggest disappointments.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
        Well, I'm not a huge slasher but these two? Yum I still wish there had been more Daniel/Cam scenes!

-Stef
        Yea, well, me either. I think I just got sucked in by the Comic Con kiss.
        I blame it all on whoever directed me that pic.

And Ben Browder. I blame it on him. He's so huggy & kissyface with his cast-mates. Stop it! Darn-it-all man, do you not know what you do!?!?!!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
          Well, Mitchell does good taste. Love his car. Bet Daniel does too.
          There's this comment that I want to make about the back seat, but I'm trying really, really hard to contain it.

Comment

OH!!!! Y HELO THAIR THREAD!

Spoiler:

The only reason I will rewatch Family Ties? Is because these two were so flipping slashy in this episode. There needs to be a story written, pronto, about the hijinks Cam and Dan got up to in their black leather jackets all around town and in the elevator. I mean, come on, Daniel is putting back on his glasses here and Cameron is looking at his tushie!

And then later on, Sam tells Vala that Cam's on a date and Daniel is exhausted. Yeah boys, and I believe you work in deep space radar too.

I loves me some flyboy 'n' sunshine.
            sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

Smut free fic
              Quarrel

Comment

depressed by all the *NOISE* about Atlantis right now, so I'm going back to SG-1 happy-land...

There's a hot chick in leather, and they don't even notice...

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                  Smut free fic
                  Quarrel

I have this author's Daniel/Cam fic saved.
                  Nothing against anyone who likes Jack/Daniel, but I only prefer them as friends. But alot of Daniel/Cam fic seems to be Jack/Daniel fic in reality. I like this author because so far I've only seen her write Daniel/Cam.

BTW, do you have a screencap from I think the first ep. of s9 where they're in this room full of jewels and Daniel finds this big book. I'm thinking of the point where Cam sits down next to Daniel and asks for more details much to Daniel's surprise. And I think Daniel kinda liked that Cam was interested.

Comment

Smut free fic
                    Quarrel
                    Awesome thread idea

I'm always on the look out for Daniel/Cam friendship or slash, so thanks for finding that
                    AncientsTimeline

Comment

Do you all know about the cameron daniel community on LJ? I saw it the other day - I'll find a link if you're interested.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Nothing against anyone who likes Jack/Daniel, but I only prefer them as friends. But alot of Daniel/Cam fic seems to be Jack/Daniel fic in reality. I like this author because so far I've only seen her write Daniel/Cam.
                        I have noticed this too. As a fan of both pairings, sometimes I don't mind it, but sometimes I just want to read a pure Daniel/Cameron story without a past J/D relationship or without Daniel pining away for Jack until Cameron comes around. I think they have the potential to be an interesting pairing.

There aren't many longer stories or multi-chapter stories out yet for them either, are there? Just too new, I'm thinking.

I also see more Cameron--> Daniel type fic in this pairing rather than where it's Daniel going after Cameron. I wonder why that is? Something extrapolated from canon where it makes more sense for writers to go with Cameron expressing interest first? I haven't tried to write them yet, so I don't have a good feel.

Of course, most of the stuff I read is on live journal, so maybe I'm missing a big chunk of it!
                        sigpic my fic-journal still kind of under construction

Comment

is it me or does Daniel look like a ballerina dancer in the last basket ball pic?
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

depressed by all the *NOISE* about Atlantis right now, so I'm going back to SG-1 happy-land...

There's a hot chick in leather, and they don't even notice...
                            http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n.../dj_s9_001.jpg
                            Ha! You're so right...those boys could care less about the hottie beside them

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have this author's Daniel/Cam fic saved.

BTW, do you have a screencap from I think the first ep. of s9 where they're in this room full of jewels and Daniel finds this big book. I'm thinking of the point where Cam sits down next to Daniel and asks for more details much to Daniel's surprise. And I think Daniel kinda liked that Cam was interested.
                              This?

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              Do you all know about the cameron daniel community on LJ? I saw it the other day - I'll find a link if you're interested.
                              The only one I'm aware of is mitchells_sg1 which is about Cameron but has quite a bit Daniel/Cam. Is there another one? Yes, please share the goodies!

Comment

Here it is: Daniel/Cameron Daily

Haven't really looked around to see what all they have, but it looks pretty active.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X