Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fyere View Post
    Yes. We're always thinking of the most important things here on the D/C slash thread. *nod nod*

It would have been nice if they had the camping stove that Teal'c had in his backpack when he disappeared. Remember, when Cam says 'break out the camp stove!' and Daniel says 'oh, the one that was with Teal'c?' (I just watched this yesterday. ) Then it would have been much nicer and easier. Take those warm coats and things they found and use them as a bed and blankets.....of course, they'd have to let Sam in, too, because they wouldn't want her to freeze. But she wouldn't mind.

One part of the movie I was thinking about yesterday - what if Daniel hadn't been shot at the end, and he'd escaped through the Gate with Cam, and they'd had to live in secret in the 1930s until it was time to go kill Ba'al? That would make a verrrry interesting fanfic.
    Of course, Sam wouldn't have minded. In fact, um, nevermind. That's my fantasy, not Sam's.

Anyway, your fanfic idea is a wonderful one. A few AU tweaks could make it work. Someone, please???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post

fyere
      , your pic inspired me to check in a forgotten folder in my PB...

Ahh, handsome boys. Ben reminds me of the Captain Morgan commercials that are always on TV. A 'pose like Captain Morgan' contest or some such thing --

Pirate!AU, anyone?

Comment

Ahh, handsome boys. Ben reminds me of the Captain Morgan commercials that are always on TV. A 'pose like Captain Morgan' contest or some such thing --

Pirate!AU, anyone?
        OMGosh! That is the hardest that I've laughed all day, fyere! Ahoy, matey!
        sigpic

Comment

Of course, Sam wouldn't have minded. In fact, um, nevermind. That's my fantasy, not Sam's.
          Oh, I wouldn't doubt that it's Sam's, too.

Anyway, your fanfic idea is a wonderful one. A few AU tweaks could make it work. Someone, please??? [/CENTER]
          It's one of the ideas I wanted to write but haven't yet. I just have to think of something that will work...

Comment

Oh my, that's a great pic! Never seen it before. I see, MGM too. I thought I am good with my Continuum run in the Cam thread, but this one is the best.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Oh my, that's a great pic! Never seen it before. I see, MGM too. I thought I am good with my Continuum run in the Cam thread, but this one is the best.
              *I* think that you should bring some of those yummy Continuum caps over here. Please.
              sigpic

Comment

*I* think that you should bring some of those yummy Continuum caps over here. Please.
                Oh, I will, of course, but the ones where they are together. I cut Daniel out from those pics, for the Cam thread, but of course, I have the original ones, so, I'm gonna post some really nice slash ones soon.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I will, of course, but the ones where they are together. I cut Daniel out from those pics, for the Cam thread, but of course, I have the original ones, so, I'm gonna post some really nice slash ones soon.
                  Excellent!
                  sigpic

Comment

Excellent!
                    Okay, here's some Cam, let's call it a... 'trailer'

sigpic

Comment

My favorite mechanic!
                      sigpic

Comment

My favorite mechanic!
                        I don't even have a car, but I would call him, every day, to ... fix something. Just imagine, those hands, as he's fixing... *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

I don't even have a car, but I would call him, every day, to ... fix something. Just imagine, those hands, as he's fixing... *sighs*
                          We've got a couple of cars. Could keep him busy for a while! I wish.

sigpic

Comment

You know something's wrong when Daniel is *smiling*.

Comment

What do you mean by 'wrong'? And beautiful caps, I think that's my fav Sunshine moment, so touching.

sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by 'wrong'? And beautiful caps, I think that's my fav Sunshine moment, so touching.
                                One of my favourite moments, too.

By 'wrong' I mean...Daniel doesn't smile that much. If he is, he's probably possessed (like here), or evil, or dying, or trying to hide something, or something else is wrong with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X