Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
    Everytime I see that first pic I always think it looks like Daniel's just deliberately ignoring Cam while poor Cam is trying to apologize for something.
    Me too! It's so funny cause the scene was totally different, but it looks like it, absoultely! Like...

Cam: I'm sorry, I am,, believe me...
    Dan: *thinks* I wondering how long can he doing this...
    Cam: It wasn't purpose...
    Dan: 'Keep doing this...'
    Cam: ... And I really try to make this up to you...
    Dan: 'And...?'
    Cam.... and I have my ways to do that, you know that, Sunshine, but I can't talk about it, here.
    Dan: *loudly* Okay, I'm listening.

Or something like that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Me too! It's so funny cause the scene was totally different, but it looks like it, absoultely! Like...

Cam: I'm sorry, I am,, believe me...
      Dan: *thinks* I wondering how long can he doing this...
      Cam: It wasn't purpose...
      Dan: 'Keep doing this...'
      Cam: ... And I really try to make this up to you...
      Dan: 'And...?'
      Cam.... and I have my ways to do that, you know that, Sunshine, but I can't talk about it, here.
      Dan: *loudly* Okay, I'm listening.

Or something like that.

Comment

Here's something, I found it I think years ago, so I have no idea which site, who made it...

Funny isn't it, with Vala's line. And I have it in even bigger size , let me know if someone wants to use it as wallpaper or something, and I upload it.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

WHAT!?!!? There was naughty-ness going on in this thread?
            I'm so shocked!! (no, not really)

Vala has some interesting ideas for some recreation time with that "limited gene pool", though. Daniel's pretending not to be interested but you can SO tell he's faking it. Cameron, on the other hand, seems to have no such qualms about the idea.

Don't blame me, the boys are wearing leather.

Comment

Oh dear Pic, the thought of Vala having some recreational time with that "limited gene pool" gave me some weird thoughts. Specifically what happens if she starts playing around with that "limited gene pool".

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
                WHAT!?!!? There was naughty-ness going on in this thread?
                I'm so shocked!! (no, not really)

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...hatbind_11.jpg
                Vala has some interesting ideas for some recreation time with that "limited gene pool", though. Daniel's pretending not to be interested but you can SO tell he's faking it. Cameron, on the other hand, seems to have no such qualms about the idea.

Don't blame me, the boys are wearing leather.
                Well, he started it! No, wait. I started it...nevermind.

When I saw that scene the first time, I kept thinking 'why do they have to be so close together to have a conversation?' I mean, most people's personal space would preclude that from being comfortable. Was a while before I began to suspect that there was more going on here than meets the eye!

Oh dear Pic, the thought of Vala having some recreational time with that "limited gene pool" gave me some weird thoughts. Specifically what happens if she starts playing around with that "limited gene pool".
                Did I just see a plot bunny run through here???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                  Well, he started it! No, wait. I started it...nevermind.

When I saw that scene the first time, I kept thinking 'why do they have to be so close together to have a conversation?' I mean, most people's personal space would preclude that from being comfortable. Was a while before I began to suspect that there was more going on here than meets the eye!

Did I just see a plot bunny run through here???

[]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/birdy4232/benb/comiccon08_ben013.jpg[/IMG]

Plot bunny? *looks around* Nope, no plot bunny around here. No fic ideas at the moment. I don't even recall what I was thinking earlier.

Comment

So, just to be clear, for me, you think those 3 had sex? I mean, with each other, at the same time, ya know, sandwich.
                    This is beautiful. Yes, snurch like hell.

sigpic

Comment

Plot bunny? *looks around* Nope, no plot bunny around here. No fic ideas at the moment. I don't even recall what I was thinking earlier.
                      Rats. That theme had promise.

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                      So, just to be clear, for me, you think those 3 had sex? I mean, with each other, at the same time, ya know, sandwich.

This is beautiful. Yes, snurch like hell.
                      I was trying to be not clear, MrMac. After all the trouble that I got into yesterday, I was trying to be subtle, use innuendo, suggest, infer.... Not be clear.

Thank you. Glad you liked.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was trying to be not clear, MrMac. After all the trouble that I got into yesterday, I was trying to be subtle, use innuendo, suggest, infer.... Not be clear.
                        Oh yes, and see? You did very well, it was unclear.

It is interesting, btw, this threesome, it seems many people like it, I mean particularly this 3some, Dan/Cam/Vala. Cause you have a woman who is attractive, exciting, and who is, well, she seems a very open-minded person , who really likes Cam as a man, I mean because of his outside qualities , and who has a huge crush on Daniel. So, you've got that woman, and 2 gorgeous guys. And I have to admit it, I can imagine that, very well. Not a relationship, not at all, like I said, I just don't believe that a threesome would work as a relationship with us, with humans. But a one night adventure , well, that's something else. Although, they have to be bisexual for that, Dan and Cam, cause if they are straight, there's no way to do that, not in a million years, no matter how deep their friendship is, straight guys just wouldn't do it. And if they are gays, well, no way either. I don't believe in bisexuality , but that's just me, and with fictional characters, we can do anything we want.

sigpic

Comment

Rats. That theme had promise.

Thank you. Glad you liked.
                          Sorry to dissapoint, Shelly. I'm not too confident in writing Vala anyway. Besides it's not my kind of threesome.

Comment

hi guys im not sure if you remember me but i used to hang around here a lot, until real life interrupted my glorious lusting over the lovely Daniel and Cameron. Miss you guys, and if i have the energy i shall look over all ive missed, but it looks like you've been doing very well without me, im very proud

Comment

Sarah! It's good to see you! I've missed you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                                X