Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post

SpriteLady posted this cap on another board. Although I know that they are shaking hands at this point in the scene, I really don't think that's what it looks like. I think it looks like Daniel is going to kiss Cam's hand!
    I had a feeling that's what you were going to say about the pic. That was my first thought looking at it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Hehe, I can't imagine either him, with more than one at the same time. I mean, for one night, maybe , but in a relationship, no way. I never understood the threesomes, I just don't think it could work, on a healthy way, cause no matter how easy you are, how open-minded you are, 2 people make a romantic relationship, not 3. But only for one night, a Cam/Dan/John NC-17 sounds *coughs* good to me. ... remindes me, I don't think I ever read that kinda story, with my 3 ultimate hotties, I should find one. *snip*
      I always feel sorry for the third person in a threesome that's just a one time thing while the other two are in a committed relationship. I've written a couple threesome fic with John/Rodney/Elizabeth and they were all equally together in a relationship.

Comment

A small picfic, and a little info: , let's say, in Avalon, they were not together yet, so..

Dan: I just wanna thank ya for the Antarctica...
        Cam: That's very sweet of you Dr. Jackson, but... if you really wanna thank me that... you should be more... creative *winks*
        Dan: Oh... well, I hope I can be that.
        Cam: I'm sure you can Jackson.
        Dan: BTW, I gotta go to the supply room... you wanna join me?
        Cam: Sure , why not.
        That supply room is getting a workout lately.

Originally posted by fyere View Post
        Hahaha, that's cute. It really does! It reminds me of this one slightly, uhh, misguided fic I started once...it was a Jane Austen AU. Lots of hand-kissing back in the olden days. This was after I'd watched 'Pride and Prejudice' on tv, of course.
        Is that on the list of ones you're going to finish???

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        I always feel sorry for the third person in a threesome that's just a one time thing while the other two are in a committed relationship. I've written a couple threesome fic with John/Rodney/Elizabeth and they were all equally together in a relationship.
        I agree. It would be a difficult situation emotionally, IMO. Although, I know that not all relationships are really meant to last.
        I'd be interested in reading the J/R/E fics if you'd care to share.

sigpic

Comment

Is that on the list of ones you're going to finish???

I agree. It would be a difficult situation emotionally, IMO. Although, I know that not all relationships are really meant to last.
          I'd be interested in reading the J/R/E fics if you'd care to share.

[]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj208/birdy4232/cam/camelot320.jpg[/IMG]
          Here are my J/R/E fic.
          Preperation A Lifeline missing scene PG13

A Couple of Crappy Days l A Phantoms tag PG13

An Explanation No spoilers. came from a prompt. NC-17

Comment

Here are my J/R/E fic.
            Preperation A Lifeline missing scene PG13

A Couple of Crappy Days l A Phantoms tag PG13

An Explanation No spoilers. came from a prompt. NC-17
            Thanks for the links!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links!
              Sure, I haven't posted these fic anywhere other than my own LJ so they've not gotten much reading. I think I've got another I'll have to track down.

Comment

Sure, I haven't posted these fic anywhere other than my own LJ so they've not gotten much reading. I think I've got another I'll have to track down.
                Excellent!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
                  Hahaha, that's cute. It really does! It reminds me of this one slightly, uhh, misguided fic I started once...it was a Jane Austen AU. Lots of hand-kissing back in the olden days. This was after I'd watched 'Pride and Prejudice' on tv, of course.
                  Jane Austen AU! Oh, I'd love to read that one. SG guys in the word of Austen... sounds so HOT!

Equally? I can't imagine how's that possible, I'm gonna read you fics then.

That pic is too naughty for any picfic.

sigpic

Comment

That pic is too naughty for any picfic.
                    Well, that's a first. I don't think you've ever told me I was too naughty before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, that's a first. I don't think you've ever told me I was too naughty before.
                      Hehe, cause you're so innocent. Of course not, but you like to play that, I like it too, it can be funny, actually, it's hilarious when you do it! Just like that smiley, so wacky!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, cause you're so innocent. Of course not, but you like to play that, I like it too, it can be funny, actually, it's hilarious when you do it! Just like that smiley, so wacky!
                        I am totally not sure whether to laugh or be offended...or both.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am totally not sure whether to laugh or be offended...or both.
                          Too funny! You thunking like hell, you reading those NC-17 stories, many of those, you just love them, and you playing the innocent! Hilarious!

Spoiler:
                          *kisses back*

sigpic

Comment

Too funny! You thunking like hell, you reading those NC-17 stories, many of those, you just love them, and you playing the innocent! Hilarious!

Spoiler:
                            *kisses back*
                            Well, thanks so much. Now you've outed me on every thread that I frequent.
                            I knew I could depend on you, my friend.

My attempt to stay somewhat on topic...

sigpic

Comment

Well, thanks so much. Now you've outed me on every thread that I frequent.
                              I knew I could depend on you, my friend.

My attempt to stay somewhat on topic...

Oh yes, I am! You can count on me, all the time.

And yuppers, on topic...

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I am! You can count on me, all the time.

And yuppers, on topic...

[url]http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp94/gadget_82/Michael%20Shanks/SG1-904-0001.jpg[/Iurl]

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...1-904-0013.jpg
                                Everytime I see that first pic I always think it looks like Daniel's just deliberately ignoring Cam while poor Cam is trying to apologize for something.

Comment

Working...
                                X