Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
    That's cute!

Doesn't even need words! Love Daniel's face in this ^^^ pic!

Cam: I think we may have dialed the wrong planet. This is not my idea of a vacation spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      "And I bring the handkerchief... or maybe we would need a towel"
      Eww! Thank you so much for that image! *cracks up*

This picture so needs captioning!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
        I see you love it, Miss Innocent.

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        I've been wanting to watch Farscape. I rent DVDs by mail. Unfortunately the Farscape DVDs haven't been available yet.
        Sorry to hear that. And it's kinda odd. Farscape has such enormous fan base.

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        Cam: I think we may have dialed the wrong planet. This is not my idea of a vacation spot.

It's so dramatic, in Continuum, now, every time I'm gonna watch, I'm gonna think: guys, guys, no, that's not the place for spot.

Originally posted by Kady View Post
        Eww! Thank you so much for that image! *cracks up*
        What image? Tell me, no idea what you're talkin about.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched Farscape since it aired. I think it should go on my re-watch list, eh?

mmmm.....

Cam please, we're not alone. You do realize Vala is standing right here, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
            Cam please, we're not alone. You do realize Vala is standing right here, don't you?
            Well, it seems Cam doesn't pay much attention to Vala. If he's horny, he's horny.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
              Well, it seems Cam doesn't pay much attention to Vala. If he's horny, he's horny.
              He has a limited attention span? Or a one track mind.

Comment

or hes an exhibitionist! lol

Comment

I vote for the track one.
                  No, I'm sure he can be very decent, proper if Dan is around, but really, it can't be easy if the ScruffyDan is standing next to you. Just like for Dan, if this kissy-face is around. I just can't imagine how they not having sex all the time! Maybe it's just me, but if I had one of these 2.... end of line.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                    or hes an exhibitionist! lol
                    I'm sure he has his own moments, no question!

sigpic

Comment

maybe he just likes to show vala that Daniel is off limits!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        maybe he just likes to show vala that Daniel is off limits!
                        Hehe, yes, he knows that Vala is a... so, she likes the good stuff , and that she's got a thing for Dan, of course, so, Cam probably wants to show her that Dan is already taken. Maybe that's the reason why he wasn't a much fan of Vala in the first place.

sigpic

Comment

I can so see Cam being very jealous

Comment

Oh he has very good attention span with his one track mind.

Comment

so the same as us then

Comment

Fyere: I leave, and look at the gutter you get yourselves into.

...so, all right, I may have watched that little two-second part where Daniel comes through the wormhole and bumps into Cam several times. Several, um....many times. Possibly in slow motion.

This doesn't make me crazy, am I right? It just makes me a very thorough and detail-oriented fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X