X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    With only a knife! It's ridiculous!
    And ever so slightly awesome for it.

Hidden Secrets caps if anyone would like to snurch.

Well hello.....
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post

On a totally unrelated note, I love the banners you make.. I love it that you usually have a little line that's really hard to spot, but brings great joy when one does spot it.
      Why thank you.
      Yes it might look like an average sig, but I find half the fun is in the detail.

Mind you it's been ages since I've made any new ones. *reminds self to make new sigs*
      Hrm, I'm also going to have to see this one me thinks!! I'm feeling like a not so big fan when I realize there are all these movies I've not seen yet LOL
      I think it's on the Sci Fi channel quite regularly, so it won't be hard to catch. It's probably not one to mention to Corin if you meet him again.

CN has got quite a large back catalogue, there's a lot of movies even I haven't seen yet.
      Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      Well hello.....

Comment

With only a knife! It's ridiculous!
        And ever so slightly awesome for it.

Hidden Secrets caps if anyone would like to snurch.

Cheekbone-accentuating 'swept' hairstyle? Open-necked shirt? Can I second Sunnie's 'hello', and add a 'meow'?

Oh, and yes. Thank you for the caps
        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

My work here is done.

Comment

Why thank you.
            Yes it might look like an average sig, but I find half the fun is in the detail.

Mind you it's been ages since I've made any new ones. *reminds self to make new sigs*

I think it's on the Sci Fi channel quite regularly, so it won't be hard to catch. It's probably not one to mention to Corin if you meet him again.

CN has got quite a large back catalogue, there's a lot of movies even I haven't seen yet.

#1. No problem!! I think you do need to make some more, they are always so entertaining!!

#2. We unfortunately don't get Sci Fi up here in Canada, so I must try to find it by other means lol! As for mentioning it to him, I think I'll stop at 'Speck' he seemed suitably freaked out about that one LOL!!

#3. That's good for us that he's been in so much... .and so many thought provoking films at that!!

#4. *drools*.... 'Fallout' Hair AND a button down shirt.....

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            Cheekbone-accentuating 'swept' hairstyle? Open-necked shirt? Can I second Sunnie's 'hello', and add a 'meow'?

Oh, and yes. Thank you for the caps
            I originally thought of adding in a 'woof' to mine as well LMAO
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Here you go everyone, Sun'shyne asked if I would share these with you.

Background to this....(excerpt from my write up of panel Corin appeared in at Gatecon)

Chatter went off on a bit of a tangent when Corin began to talk about how he likes using props wherever he can. Thus the story of the origin of the banana began…….

In one long scene sitting with Chris J in a cargo ship Corin felt he should be doing something more as it was boring otherwise. He hid a banana in one of the flack jacket pockets and decided that he was going to offer it to Teal’c at one point in the scene. He does so and Teal’c doesn’t want the banana so he peels it and eats it and thinks “a banana in outer space, this has never been done before”. He was banned from using props after that and of course this came back to haunt him in the years afterwards!!!
              So, when he came to sit down at the table in the dealers' room to do his autograph session someone had left 'something' on the desk....yes...it came back to haunt him yet again!

This was his reply.....

I really liked the character of Jonas and it was really wonderful to meet him and tell him so.

If you want to read more about what Corin said at Gatecon, here's the rest of the report.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5567

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Background to this....(excerpt from my write up of panel Corin appeared in at Gatecon)

So, when he came to sit down at the table in the dealers' room to do his autograph session someone had left 'something' on the desk....yes...it came back to haunt him yet again!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...conAug23rd.jpg

This was his reply.....

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...BananaThis.jpg

I really liked the character of Jonas and it was really wonderful to meet him and tell him so.

If you want to read more about what Corin said at Gatecon, here's the rest of the report.

Those pictures are awesome! I wanna make an icon out of the "banana this!" one xD

Awesome story, too. I can just imagine it playing out on set Thanks so much for sharing!! I always wondered how the whole banana thing came about....

Comment

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...conAug23rd.jpg

This was his reply.....

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...BananaThis.jpg

Thanks Krisz!! I just want to add in that when he was talking about the 'banana' story on stage, he also mentioned the fanclub that was born from it and how he was sent real bananas and those little candy ones for a long time afterwards!

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post
                  Those pictures are awesome! I wanna make an icon out of the "banana this!" one xD

Awesome story, too. I can just imagine it playing out on set Thanks so much for sharing!! I always wondered how the whole banana thing came about....
                  He's such a nut!! I believe he also said that the whole prop thing was born from his school days and the profs pushing props all the time... I could be wrong though LOL!
                  Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Hi Krisz.
                    Thanks for sharing the pics and the write-up. They're great!

Comment

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post

If you want to use the pic as an icon you are welcome to use it. It would just live in my album of memories of a great con so now it would find a home with someone who shows the extra appreciation that Corin/Jonas deserves!

Comment

Hiya Krisz...

Corin let that banana guards his table while he did the photo-ops & ate lunch

sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

He was soooo nice at the Meet & Greet, my camera was low battery,
                          so my friend (who took my picture) had to press it for awhile to take the pic...
                          it took three tries to take my pic... so I was kinda hugged him 3 times

sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            He was soooo nice at the Meet & Greet, my camera was low battery,
                            so my friend (who took my picture) had to press it for awhile to take the pic...
                            it took three tries to take my pic... so I was kinda hugged him 3 times

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...on2008/mg3.jpg
                            Sounds like a real hardship

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post

Corin let that banana guards his table while he did the photo-ops & ate lunch

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...2008/COLIN.jpg

Thank you for posting, L-JADE
                            sigpic

Comment

If you want to use the pic as an icon you are welcome to use it. It would just live in my album of memories of a great con so now it would find a home with someone who shows the extra appreciation that Corin/Jonas deserves!
                              We appreciate appreciation *nods*

Erm...

Thanks again for posting and sharing, btw
                              sigpic

Comment

Randoms:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X