Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    That's a shame, he's a very, very, good comedy actor. Some more comedy roles in between the murd'rin would be nice.

I haven't seen White Wolves II, but I believe CN doesn't rate it.
    Oh yes, I know he's a very good comedy actor. I've seen a couple episodes of Park Lewis and I couldn't stop laughing. I've seen some other stuff too but I can't remember off the top of my head.

"CN doesn't rate it" I'm gonna feel stupid for asking this but... what does that mean? (And I know CN means Corin Nemec )

Comment

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post
      Oh yes, I know he's a very good comedy actor. I've seen a couple episodes of Park Lewis and I couldn't stop laughing. I've seen some other stuff too but I can't remember off the top of my head.

"CN doesn't rate it" I'm gonna feel stupid for asking this but... what does that mean? (And I know CN means Corin Nemec )
      At a con someone mentioned they'd watched White Wolves II, and his reply was something along the lines of "Poor you".

Old White Wolves Trailer if you're interested.

Comment

At a con someone mentioned they'd watched White Wolves II, and his reply was something along the lines of "Poor you".

Okay, after watching that trailer I'm definitely seeing this movie! xD

I'll be back later. I'm off to the movie store before it closes!

Comment

Probably the latter. I think it's on the list of banned pics.
          Hobo Chic
          Oh sweet goddess....

Why did I click that?

I've not seen it before.....

Those are lovely! Nice shots :0)

I always liked little Joe for some reason, I think it was because he got hurt the most. I love seeing guys get hurt (only in movies and TV shows, of course. Not in real life, that would be creepy).

I'm so going to make a Jonas/Banana sig now. xD
          Ya, Joe did get hurt a lot eh!! It was cute though, he made it cute.

I'm actually not much of a comedy person. Not that I don't enjoy a good laugh or anything, but my favorite movies are more drama, sci-fi, supernatural, and psychological. Has anyone seen 'White Wolves II' (I think that's what it's called). The movie store I go to has it and I'm wondering if it's worth the 3 bucks to rent it

And I just finished that Jonas/Banana sig I said I was gonna make. Not sure if I'm gonna use it or not. It's snurchable if anyone wants to use it :0)

]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/WormieJones/Stargate/jonasbanana.jpg[/IMG]
          LOVE the banner!! SO cute!!!!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

If I remember rightly, he was impressed that they'd sat through it Which, seeing as he's usually quite over-kind in his opinion of some of his films (I'm still digging the 'Mansquito as Greek tragedy' comment), doesn't bode very well. Although looking at the caps I've seen, he looks cute. Some benefit, then

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
            Oh sweet goddess....

Why did I click that?

There there *pets*. The pain passes in time. Usually best to replace it with actual pr0n *nods*
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
              Oh sweet goddess....

Why did I click that?

That means you probably haven't seen the other pic from Brother's Keeper. Lucky you.
              I'm not sure which one is worse to be honest.
              Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              If I remember rightly, he was impressed that they'd sat through it Which, seeing as he's usually quite over-kind in his opinion of some of his films (I'm still digging the 'Mansquito as Greek tragedy' comment), doesn't bode very well. Although looking at the caps I've seen, he looks cute. Some benefit, then
              I think it depends how long it has been since he made it. I've noticed he tends to go for the "if you can't say anything nice... say something surreal" school of thought.

Rewatching the trailer made me think "Aw, cute and very blond."

Comment

That means you probably haven't seen the other pic from Brother's Keeper. Lucky you.

I think it depends how long it has been since he made it. I've noticed he tends to go for the "if you can't say anything nice... say something surreal" school of thought.

Rewatching the trailer made me think "Aw, cute and very blond."
                Whether that get-up is worse or not really depends what angle you see it from... The bit where he opens the door though...I'm amused by such things, but I'd rather not see that again. Corin in the 'Crawford' wig was just too bizarre for words

Ah yes, Corin the diplomat. How well he has needed that skill in the last few years.

He can be very blond in the early years. And yet still cute. As someone who doesn't as a general rule find blond men very attactive, I am somewhat perturbed by this
                sigpic

Comment

Just got finished watching 'White Wolves.' It's really not that bad. But I totally understand what he meant by "sitting through the whole thing." There are scenes that just drag on for what feels like forever. Of course, none of those scenes have Corin in them xP But over all it's a very cute movie. A little campy, and tends to drag in some places, but over all very good. Corin was about 23 in it, he looks to be about 19 or 20 (it's that baby face ).

Spoilers for the movie if you're interested in what happens

Spoiler:
                  It kind of starts off with him not really caring that much about the kids, he just wants to get the job done to save the wolves. He has a very one track mind about the whole thing, and doesn't care what the kids did to get there he's just interested in the work they have to do. They meet up with two brothers along the way who are para gliding off the hills in the area. Along the way Corin's character, Ben, sort of indirectly teaches all the kids about themselves and the wolves and what it all means.

I won't spoil the whole movie, that's just the basics.

Like I said, very campy, but still a good movie. As soon as I've finished ripping the clips onto my computer I'll take some pictures.

As for his hair in this, its cut really short like Jonas, only it's not spiked. It just falls flat, and looks pretty cute. It's really not any lighter then it usually is. I think it just looks that way in the trailer cause they're in the sun a lot and the sun makes your hair look lighter.

Oh, and he also has a very nice tan. I was hoping he'd take his shirt of at least once but no such luck.

I'll be back later with the caps :0)

Comment

There there *pets*. The pain passes in time. Usually best to replace it with actual pr0n *nods*
                    I made it better by looking through some Con pics LOL!!!

Nope, nor do I want to!!!!

Just got finished watching 'White Wolves.' It's really not that bad. But I totally understand what he meant by "sitting through the whole thing." There are scenes that just drag on for what feels like forever. Of course, none of those scenes have Corin in them xP But over all it's a very cute movie. A little campy, and tends to drag in some places, but over all very good. Corin was about 23 in it, he looks to be about 19 or 20 (it's that baby face ).

Spoilers for the movie if you're interested in what happens

Spoiler:
                    It kind of starts off with him not really caring that much about the kids, he just wants to get the job done to save the wolves. He has a very one track mind about the whole thing, and doesn't care what the kids did to get there he's just interested in the work they have to do. They meet up with two brothers along the way who are para gliding off the hills in the area. Along the way Corin's character, Ben, sort of indirectly teaches all the kids about themselves and the wolves and what it all means.

I won't spoil the whole movie, that's just the basics.

Like I said, very campy, but still a good movie. As soon as I've finished ripping the clips onto my computer I'll take some pictures.

As for his hair in this, its cut really short like Jonas, only it's not spiked. It just falls flat, and looks pretty cute. It's really not any lighter then it usually is. I think it just looks that way in the trailer cause they're in the sun a lot and the sun makes your hair look lighter.

Oh, and he also has a very nice tan. I was hoping he'd take his shirt of at least once but no such luck.

Yay! Can't wait to see the caps!!!
                    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Whether that get-up is worse or not really depends what angle you see it from... The bit where he opens the door though...I'm amused by such things, but I'd rather not see that again. Corin in the 'Crawford' wig was just too bizarre for words
                      True, it wasn't too bad from a certain angle.

Thanks for the review, looking forward to the caps. Shame about the lack of shirtlessness.

Comment

Cute, blond Jonas.

Comment

Alright, I'm back with the pictures. In total there are 500... yes that's right. 500 pictures, all of Corin... from one movie. I have a really bad habit of over-capping I take way more pictures then I should but I can't help myself xD

I put a quick preview of all my favorite caps behind the spoiler for size (the caps are pretty big). The rest can be viewed on photobucket (the link is at the end of the post). For the most part I don't think the pictures will spoil the movie, except for the last page or two. Those pictures definitely spoil what happens to his character. You have been warned

Spoiler:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...hite%20Wolves/

Comment

Cool. Thank you!

If I put it in slide-show mode it's like watching the entire movie.

Comment

True, it wasn't too bad from a certain angle.

Thanks for the review, looking forward to the caps. Shame about the lack of shirtlessness.
                              That seems to be the theme of his movies and tv show appearance... I really think someone should tell him to break that mould and take his shirt off LMAO

Alright, I'm back with the pictures. In total there are 500... yes that's right. 500 pictures, all of Corin... from one movie. I have a really bad habit of over-capping I take way more pictures then I should but I can't help myself xD

I put a quick preview of all my favorite caps behind the spoiler for size (the caps are pretty big). The rest can be viewed on photobucket (the link is at the end of the post). For the most part I don't think the pictures will spoil the movie, except for the last page or two. Those pictures definitely spoil what happens to his character. You have been warned

Spoiler:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...hite%20Wolves/

I like this one!!!
                              Last edited by Sun'shyne; 03 September 2008, 04:57 AM.
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Thank you

Where's IHS when ya need her? Those last couple of pages of caps would be right up her street

The guy really has to get over the 'I mostly take my shirt off when insane fangirls want me to do it for a charity auction' thing. Forget what it says in the script, lad. The on-screen result is nowhere near as bad as dressing up in red lingerie and a Hitler moustache, surely?

The last example? I didn't make that up. He's actually done that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X