Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    The NCIS character was extra creepy at points because sometimes you just wanted to give him a hug. And then you remembered exactly why that wasn't a good idea...

It didn't help that he was also quite hot in that ep. Well, at least for skinny boy and cheekbone-lovers such as myself. Not to everyone's taste, though
    Oh, I love skinny guys. That was part of the reason I watched the NCIS episode, cause he was all skinny in the pictures I saw xD He tends to get very gangly in some of his roles and it's such a turn on

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
    I'm a sucker for the creeper roles too. Though after watching 'Shadow Play' yesterday, I think I'm also a fan of Emo!Jonas. Poor little guy was really emotionally tossed around that epi!! I'd forgotten!

Ya.. I'm pretty sure I'd still give him a hug... than again I'm apparently all talk, cause I was going to do a lot of things when I saw him at GC, and clearly that didn't happen... I was lucky to squeek out what I did.... silly CS throwing me off with his smile/wink/hand signs......

Oh, I'm in the midst of working at some of my con pics.. well I was late last night when hubby was snoring really loud and I was unable to sleep... Anyways, what i'm trying to get out is

DARN I miss the Con!!!! I want to rewind two weeks so it can happen all over again!!!!!! Mr. Nemec needs to come to this area......

Side note, I'm back to work today after being gone for 3 weeks... I'm a little less-than impressed....
    Aw, Emo!Jonas is adorable, I just wanted to give him a hug so bad after 'Shadow Play' But over all I think I prefer Smiley!Jonas more just cause I thought SG-1 needed someone like that. All of them were so serious, even the majority of Jack's joke's were just sarcastic remarks. Jonas brought this brighter side to the team, and I think he brightened their mood quite a bit.

And I'd definitely give him a hug, in spite of what he did. It's kinda weird but I'm so amused with the way that character spoke. His mouth was kinda slanted and he only spoke out of the left side of his mouth, and I found it oddly adorable

Comment

Now, where did I put that smurf icon?

Ah, there it is
      Awww!!!!!

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post
      Oh, I love skinny guys. That was part of the reason I watched the NCIS episode, cause he was all skinny in the pictures I saw xD He tends to get very gangly in some of his roles and it's such a turn on

Aw, Emo!Jonas is adorable, I just wanted to give him a hug so bad after 'Shadow Play' But over all I think I prefer Smiley!Jonas more just cause I thought SG-1 needed someone like that. All of them were so serious, even the majority of Jack's joke's were just sarcastic remarks. Jonas brought this brighter side to the team, and I think he brightened their mood quite a bit.

And I'd definitely give him a hug, in spite of what he did. It's kinda weird but I'm so amused with the way that character spoke. His mouth was kinda slanted and he only spoke out of the left side of his mouth, and I found it oddly adorable
      I have a killer good pic of Corin from Gatecon where he's giving a TOTAL Jonas!Smile... really goofy and a little confused!!

Than there's also the one where he's grabbing his chest, but that's a different story....
      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I have a killer good pic of Corin from Gatecon where he's giving a TOTAL Jonas!Smile... really goofy and a little confused!!

Than there's also the one where he's grabbing his chest, but that's a different story....
        Oh, please share! *gives puppy dog eyes* No one has a smile like Corin

Comment

Oh, please share! *gives puppy dog eyes* No one has a smile like Corin
          Oh that's SO true!! His smile is the best!! I'm still working on cleaning up the pics, I'll post them asap!!
          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
            Ohmygosh, I am so glad I visited this thread. I LOVE JONAS!!!! And man is Corin Nemec hot! These Jonas smileys don't do him justice.
            They really don't. I ended up editing a Jonas smiley of my own.
            Jonas, and smiley, surely a match made in heaven.
            Lol, yeah! Or at least all the scenes he was in. I was actually doing that the other day when all the pictures were still on my computer (I deleted them for the space). I must have gone threw all 500 pictures at least 5 or 6 times xD
            I capped well over 1000 pics for Three Moons over Milford, and he was only in the episode for about 20 minutes.
            The NCIS character was extra creepy at points because sometimes you just wanted to give him a hug. And then you remembered exactly why that wasn't a good idea...

It didn't help that he was also quite hot in that ep. Well, at least for skinny boy and cheekbone-lovers such as myself. Not to everyone's taste, though
            Huggable... at a distance.

Comment

Because it's raining...

*thinks her reasons for posting the pic may be getting more spurious*

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                Because it's raining...

Isn't it always?
                Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Oh that's SO true!! His smile is the best!! I'm still working on cleaning up the pics, I'll post them asap!!
                  Oh, can't wait! ^.^

But, to tide me over until then....

^That picture never gets old xD

(Anyone ever notice JR Bourne has the same hair style as Corin in 'Fallout'?)

They really don't. I ended up editing a Jonas smiley of my own.
                  Jonas, and smiley, surely a match made in heaven.
                  I capped well over 1000 pics for Three Moons over Milford, and he was only in the episode for about 20 minutes.
                  Oh, I love that smiley!! It's so much better then the one they have here. Is it snurchable?

I saw that episode, Corin was absolutely hilarious. I loved the beginning when he gets up in the middle of the trial and starts helping Mack. Cracked me up

Because it's raining...

Pff... who needs a reason to post a Corin picture?

Comment

Oh, I love that smiley!! It's so much better then the one they have here. Is it snurchable?
                    Absolutely. Snurch away.

Comment

I was looking at all the smilies Zuz has made when I suddenly had a totally awesome thought. A Jonas smiley from 'Fallout.' I was going to request it when I thought I could just as easily make it myself. So I edited the original and made a couple new ones ^.^

'Fallout' Jonas:

Probably not the greatest smilies ever made but I get a kick out of the 'Fallout' ones xD

Comment

I was looking at all the smilies Zuz has made when I suddenly had a totally awesome thought. A Jonas smiley from 'Fallout.' I was going to request it when I thought I could just as easily make it myself. So I edited the original and made a couple new ones ^.^

'Fallout' Jonas:

Probably not the greatest smilies ever made but I get a kick out of the 'Fallout' ones xD
                        I've just realised- its 'preppy' Jonas. Sweet
                        sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

'Fallout' Jonas:

OOOH I like them!!!! I love the 'Fallout' look!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I've just realised- its 'preppy' Jonas. Sweet

OOOH I like them!!!! I love the 'Fallout' look!!
                            Thank you! ^.^ And I do too

Comment

I don't know if anyone has been in the Corin Fanclub group on Facebook as of late, but it picked up a little bit.. there are at least a few more people talking LOL!!

Oh, and side note: I'm almost through editting the first panel Corin was in at Gatecon.. I have a whopping 43 pics of him that are good enough quality to upload soonish LOL!!!
                              Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I don't know if anyone has been in the Corin Fanclub group on Facebook as of late, but it picked up a little bit.. there are at least a few more people talking LOL!!

Oh, and side note: I'm almost through editting the first panel Corin was in at Gatecon.. I have a whopping 43 pics of him that are good enough quality to upload soonish LOL!!!
                                I don't have a facebook xP I would never bother going... it's like myspace. I have one but I never visit it. Last time I looked at it was a couple months ago.

Yay! Can't wait ^.^

And I totally just realized something the other day. I finally made the connection that Richard Speck is based off a real story, and the entire title is 'Chicago Massacre: Richard Speck.' So I asked my mom if she'd heard of Richard Speck (the guy) and she said yeah. I live right by Chicago Knowing this, it just makes me want to see the movie even more. xD I had actually never heard of him before I found out about this movie. But then again I'm not very good with the history of Illinois >.<

And it's been 6 days since I ordered three Corin movies off Ebay and I still haven't gotten them xP Why must the mail be so slow?!?!??

Oh! I just remembered. I started working on my Jonas/Jack friendship fiction today! They're my favorite SG-1 characters (if you couldn't tell by the sig ) and I was always kinda sad they never really got an episode together to actually get to know one another and become friends. The fic's I've read on ff.net aren't really how I had imagined. They either got too emotional or they didn't capture either Jack or Jonas quite right. And then, of course, there were the just down right terrible ones. So I'm going to attempt to make one of my own. I'm more of a visual/verbal person so my fics usually rely more on the dialog and expressions then inner thought. So it'll kind of be like reading an episode script (and I emphasis 'kind of'). Just telling you so you know what to expect... if anyone here decides to read it that is

Comment

Working...
                                X