Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf View Post
    Awesome. Get this woman a job on the writing staff of SGU, stat!
    HAHAH I would be the LAST person that Brad would want writing... it would turn into a Stargate meets Torchwood and The O.C while it's drunk at a party kinda show...

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Considering the context of the storyline (I think it has real potential, personally), I'm dreadfully curious as to what the flag will actually be used for...
    The clan lives on a Pirate ship. The flag is also used at sleeptime...... those North Atlantic nights are cold.. gotta cover up with something!!!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
      HAHAH I would be the LAST person that Brad would want writing... it would turn into a Stargate meets Torchwood and The O.C while it's drunk at a party kinda show...
      Oh I don't know... having seen the casting call for SGU that would kinda suit.

Comment

Arm and elbow.

Comment

Sunnie's approach would certainly have more intentional humour, I suspect...

OT:
          Spoiler:
          Yay, first application post-dissertation out of the way. For a position which is quite possibly unpaid. Ah well, I've got funds and such is the lot of a (former) humanities student, eh?

*Points above* Well, LaCroix did want arm pr0n a few days ago. This way its a double whammy
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Sunnie's approach would certainly have more intentional humour, I suspect...
            Of course, now it begs the question; which is better, intentional or unintentional humour?
            Robodoc, or SS Doomtrooper.

OT:
            Spoiler:
            Yay, first application post-dissertation out of the way. For a position which is quite possibly unpaid. Ah well, I've got funds and such is the lot of a (former) humanities student, eh?

*Points above* Well, LaCroix did want arm pr0n a few days ago. This way its a double whammy
            Spoiler:

Yay for you. Not so yay on the unpaid.
            Being ex-Art/Humanities students is a pain in the job market. All the starting jobs seem to pay pittance.

Comment

Of course, now it begs the question; which is better, intentional or unintentional humour?
              Robodoc, or SS Doomtrooper.

Spoiler:

Yay for you. Not so yay on the unpaid.
              Being ex-Art/Humanities students is a pain in the job market. All the starting jobs seem to pay pittance.
              There's B-movie bad, and there's we're-trying-too-hard-to-be-something-we're-not bad in terms of the funny

Spoiler:
              They do suggest that it may be paid. I don't expect it will be much though. That's if I even get it I've often wished that I was good at and more passionate about the sciences. Then I could get a position in research for an enormous company and then provide advice for governments and such like when older whilst lecturing. Possibly
              sigpic

Comment

There's B-movie bad, and there's we're-trying-too-hard-to-be-something-we're-not bad in terms of the funny

Spoiler:
                They do suggest that it may be paid. I don't expect it will be much though. That's if I even get it I've often wished that I was good at and more passionate about the sciences. Then I could get a position in research for an enormous company and then provide advice for governments and such like when older whilst lecturing. Possibly
                'Course B-movie bad can be so bad it goes straight through and become awesome again, but trying-too-hard-to-be-funny bad never does.

Now then, now then.

Comment

yay!! you got my intention of the post!

'Course B-movie bad can be so bad it goes straight through and become awesome again, but trying-too-hard-to-be-funny bad never does.

Is it wrong that I can't wait to see that movie? When is it out??

If I have to wait for it, I may as well post some new piccys....

In the Dealer's room at GateCon. This was around the time we discussed 'Speck'

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

These next two are quite possibly my favourite from the whole weekend.. i swear it's the lighting...

It has nothing to do with the quirky alien with the wacky naquada... nu uh.. no way

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

And lastly for the Dealer's room. Here is Corin signing one of our wedding gifts, a piece of the Iris from SG1!!

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Sits in the corner crying at the horror...

These next two are quite possibly my favourite from the whole weekend.. i swear it's the lighting...

It has nothing to do with the quirky alien with the wacky naquada... nu uh.. no way

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...0Nemec/CN3.jpg

Cheekbones+lighting= nomnom.

Really. It does.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong that I can't wait to see that movie? When is it out??
                          I think it was October 21st for the DVD.

I actually kinda want to see it myself now. I think I might have reverse psychologied myself into watching it, because I think it will be so terrible that it could stink, and I'll still think it's okay.
                          A bit like watching Matrix Revolutions.

Of course, the flip side is I need to dampen down my enthusiasm for High Hopes.

Also:
                          Eeeeee! Piccies. *Luvs*

Comment

I think it was October 21st for the DVD.

I actually kinda want to see it myself now. I think I might have reverse psychologied myself into watching it, because I think it will be so terrible that it could stink, and I'll still think it's okay.
                            A bit like watching Matrix Revolutions.

Of course, the flip side is I need to dampen down my enthusiasm for High Hopes.

Also:
                            Eeeeee! Piccies. *Luvs*
                            In terms of reducing levels of enthusiasm, might Robodoc (I can barely type it, it sounds so ridiculous ) also succeed in that as well?

And yes, Sunnie. Lovely pics. Thank you
                            sigpic

Comment

In terms of reducing levels of enthusiasm, might Robodoc (I can barely type it, it sounds so ridiculous ) also succeed in that as well?

And yes, Sunnie. Lovely pics. Thank you
                              I expect it will. I think I'll also point out to myself the DVD release date keeps being pushed back, so that can't be a good sign.

Comment

OH MY.......nice pics!

Still having trouble with this thread! Seems to take forever to load.

*waves while I'm here*

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X