Tok'ra Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
    I did a search on Symbiotica, and got two stories that seem to have Rosha/Jolinar as chars.

Just a matter of time and mind. Chapter 4 has Rosha/Jolinar in it, but I'm not sure how much ship there is. I couldn't figure out the story:
    http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=492

The Fall of Setona. Claims to have Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash pairing, but I gave up before I got there. It has only Tok'ra or OC chars and takes place before the start of SG-1. I generally don't like OC's and I want at least a couple of the guys from SG-1 in the story to read it. No offense meant - the story seemed well written, it's just seen purely from the Tok'ra pov.
    http://69.80.208.157/fandomnet/tokra...ry.php?sid=644
    Thanks for finding them, CaptJanson! The second one actually sounds like a ship-story I look forward to reading it.

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
    The first is a bit difficult to read. The other doesn't have any reviews, which is usually a bad sign, so I'm not going to bother...but thanks for looking. I may try read the first one.
    I don't think that's totally fair - the second one is posted less than a week ago, and I doubt you get many reads on Symbiotica. Only people who really like the Tok'ra is going to look there. And, I think MerryK said you needed 50 reads per review, on average. I'll give it a chance.
    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

<random>
      Malek looks like he should be the dashing hero in a period romance movie...

maybe it's the collar.
      </random>

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
        <random>
        Malek looks like he should be the dashing hero in a period romance movie...

maybe it's the collar.
        </random>
        You're right, he does. He has that classical look of an old-fashioned here. Very nice.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

hey, so I was collecting pictures for the all time favorite stargate pairings game looking for some obscure ship caps and I thought I'd throw out some I found for whoever posted Garshaw/Yosuuf/Jack. I'm sad that pair was right up against Jonas/Kianna, otherwise I wanted to vote for it, just because of whoever did the answers for Garshaw, hehe, *giggles just thinking about the one "Inform whatever is out there that I am not a Goa'uld. "*

(it was hard to get them in the same cap without everyone else in the show between them, lol)
          this one she's looking at him tho *dreamily*

*giggles*

Comment

There are these:

I am also unhappy that ship came up against Jonas/Kienna's goa'uld, because both ships are ones I like (same goes for the Jacob/Selmak/Janet against Sam/Martouf/Lantash, though the latter is my OTP, the first is also one of my favorites. Oh, well.)
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

OT, as there are no Tok'ra in the pictures:

Ba'al/Vala:

Slightly less OT, as there is at least a former (albeit short-term) Tok'ra in the picture

Sam/Ba'al:

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Just for the fun of it, here are some 'undercover Tok'ra' pictures I found *grin*

Aldwin:

Anise:

Lantash:

sigpic

Comment

Malek:

Selmak:

Zarin:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting - really like the pics of Anise/Freya, and Zarin (though the pics of the men are funny too). Malek and Lantash must've been in some strange movies. Lantash is holding Samantha in one of them - is that from a Stargate episode I haven't seen?

Sorry, but I don't know the actors real names.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Roeskva for the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMushroom View Post
                      Thanks for posting - really like the pics of Anise/Freya, and Zarin (though the pics of the men are funny too). Malek and Lantash must've been in some strange movies. Lantash is holding Samantha in one of them - is that from a Stargate episode I haven't seen?

Sorry, but I don't know the actors real names.
                      I agree—great pics, Skadi! "Undercover Tok'ra" made me laugh.

The picture of Martouf/Lantash and Sam (J.R. Bourne and Amanda Tapping) is from a movie they did together called Stuck.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                      ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
                        There are these:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/2x12_290.jpg
                        http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/2x12_291.jpg

I am also unhappy that ship came up against Jonas/Kienna's goa'uld, because both ships are ones I like (same goes for the Jacob/Selmak/Janet against Sam/Martouf/Lantash, though the latter is my OTP, the first is also one of my favorites. Oh, well.)
                        those are great! I had trouble finding anything good on stargatecaps and stargatesg1971! and it's been a really long time since I've seen those episodes.

yum! definitely not so whimpy looking now! they definitely should have found a reason to get his shirt off, haha!

Aww, selmak's such a cutie. Hey, and I think I saw that episode of House! albeit it was the only episode I saw.

yup, Malek definitely should be in a BBC Jane Austen romance or something sometime.

Comment

Haha. Great pics Undercover Tok'ra

For some reason the pic of Zarin in something slightly Xena-like is awfully funny

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...rin/zarin2.jpg
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I thought so too, Hathor_girl... though it has to be said the first Anise pic held my attention the longest. *whistles innocently*
                            I've been a bit busy and laid out with the cold, but there'll be another chapter of my story coming soon enough ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jalnor View Post
                              I thought so too, Hathor_girl... though it has to be said the first Anise pic held my attention the longest. *whistles innocently*
                              I've been a bit busy and laid out with the cold, but there'll be another chapter of my story coming soon enough ;-)
                              Hope your cold is better, Jalnor (and looking forward to your next chapter).
                              sigpic

Comment

What do you guys think made Cordesh turn traitor? Or maybe he wasn't Cordesh and had been switched on a mission? Or brainwashed?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X