No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Devil has Awoken... And it commands you to caption this photo! MWHAHAHAHA
    *points at post count*

Last edited by Agent_Dark; 24 May 2005, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      *points at post count*

Mmmmm Mmmm!!! Mm mmmm mm M mmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm, M’m mmmmm mm mmmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmm!!!

*translation: Agent Dark!!! As soon as I get these cuffs off, I’m going to come and kick your ass!!!*

or

Sam (thinks): All I said was "Do you want to see my holiday photos?"...
      Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 25 May 2005, 06:38 AM.

Comment

candid amanda photos. i can do that. let me look at my gatecon pics when i get home tonight
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*points at post count*

Sam thinking to herself>>>>>i was'nt my fault that there was only one jelly desert left and it ended up on my tray!
          ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
            Hey, if you can wait til saturday or sunday I'll send you a nice pic of me....I don't have any right now and my camera's broken! But I'm having a party for my eighteenth on friday night, so I can take one then on someone else's digital and send it to you asap. K?
            That'd be great!

Look folks...you don't have to be dressed to the nines here...just a casual body shot of you and it doesn't have to be recent.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*points at post count*

*thinking* I thought he liked listening to me talking technobabble.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                oh uber darling!!!!!!!! POST 8000!!!!!!!!
                HEY! Don't I get a cake or something???

Geez...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Also...whilst I am asking you for things...I STILL want your personal Amanda Tapping experiences!

Have you seen her at a convention? Have you met her personally? Share your story with me.

I am especially interested in CANDID Amanda Tapping photos...if you're in them or not...that's fine. But I'm interested in original pictures...not the stock SG-1 stuff.

If only I had ever been somewhere to have met her. I will rely on the rest of your stories...

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                    ADD A CAPTION...

Ugh! Changing diapers is soooo gross!
                    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

*points at post count*

Muff hmm, Hm hfmmmh, hm mm hummmhmmmhmmum! (translation: Okay. I promise, no more technobabbling!)
                      Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                      "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                      One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                      resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                      confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                      A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                      The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

*points at post count*

http://www.users.on.net/%7Eroscholle...T/sambound.jpg
                        AT: (thinking) Man someone's really gonna have to do something about Chris and his duct tape fixation. This is really starting to get out of hand.

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/samfan/Grimace.jpg

Sam: I think I'm gonna loose my lunch.
                          Janet: Who would have thought that the brilliant Sam Carter had such a weak stomach?

Edited: Because I'm a sick, sick girl.
                          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 25 May 2005, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            AT: (thinking) Man someone's really gonna have to do something about Chris and his duct tape fixation. This is really starting to get out of hand.
                            And just what's wrong with a duct tape fixation?

Er, I'll get my coat...

1s4S

Comment

Hi all,
                              Have been out of town, but I have updated the SaGC Collection with recent submissions.
                              The new PDF file is 8.7MB... Recent additions include Agent Dark's wonderful drabble (page 5) and Chopingal's Haiku to Amanda (page 13).

Originally posted by deepspace
                              THE LOST ELDER Part 3
                              A story of Samanda

“NC, how’s it going in there?” astrogee shouted through the hull of the ship.
                              “Almost there, I just have to rewire this circuit to the doorpanel”, came the reply.
                              Chopingal checked her watch, wondering how much longer they would have to stand around in a clearing with a bunch of dead jaffa.
                              “Got it!” NC cried as the door slid open.

-------

Gracie and Agent Dark were running towards the X-302 when the next blast hit, shaking the foundations of the city. When they reached it they dove into the cockpit, AD taking back seat while the Tok’ra hostess rode up front. No sooner had they closed the roof of the cockpit than they were zooming down the Samandan runway.

-------

After much hugging and rejoicing, Majorsam suggested “How about we use the ship to fly back to Samanda. A cargo ship could be useful to the kingdom.”
                              “Well, I don’t see these guys missing it much”, said the lurker extroidinaire.
                              “Lets get this bird in the air”, Coley said as they entered.

--------

As the walls around them began to shudder, and rock dust fell from the ceiling, causing choking clouds, Sally wondered if she was doing the right thing. If the city took too many more hits, she would have to dial the alpha site. It was then that she remembered the O’neillium, the ancient repository of wit and sarcasm.
                              “The ancient repository, we can’t leave it here for the goa’uld to find!” she yelled over the noise of the kingdom being dismantled.
                              “Hell no, they could gain a sense of humour, that would be just terrible”, said Jckfan.
                              “C4?”, suggested Chocdoc.
                              “I’ll do it”, said Uber.
                              “Do what?”
                              “I’ll do it. You know, get my head sucked by the, the headsucker… thing.”
                              “No, totally out of the question. We need our Royal Photographer around here. Someone has to document all of this, and you’re the one who’s going to do it!” replied the Madam Vice President.
                              Sally secretly wanted to access the repository herself, but knew that with her responsibilty to the kingdom, that would be impossible.
                              With that thought, she started running towards the room with the O’Neillium. She guaged that it would be a few days before she noticed any effects.

-------

Astro was flying the Tel’tak towards the city, when Tony pointed, yelling loudly.
                              “It’s, it’s a, it’s…” he tried to remember what those big ships were, which the Royal Accountant had described to him before.
                              “A mothership”, supplied astrogee.
                              “Over Samanda”, added Chopingal.
                              “I’m going to radio Sal and find out what’s happening”, said Majorsam.

-------

Charlie was in charge of the radio when the transmission came through.
                              “Madam vice president, this is the president, come in please. Over. Sally, this is Majorsam, please respond. Over.”
                              There was static for a moment, and then the Royal Page picked up the reciever and said “Majorsam, this is, um, this is Charlie. Sally isn’t here right now. Er, over.”
                              “Where on Earth is she then? Please tell me that she is actually on earth! Over.”
                              “Affirmative. Majorsal is here, on earth, she’s just, um, occupied. Deepspace is the only one of us who is aboard the Ha’tak. Over.”
                              “Deepspace is aboard? What’s going on here? Over.”
                              “Um, the ship arrived not long after you left. The other Royal page was checking records in the observatory at the time, and was captured and taken to the ship via the ring transporter.The city has been under fire. Did you find the Wise Elder? Over.”
                              “We took out some jaffa, recovered NC and took this vessel which she was being held in. Over.”
                              There was static for a moment, and then a jumbled message came through.
                              “koto uot hte inma oprew roce.”
                              “Uh, madam president, are you still there? Over.”
                              “Yeah, what was that? Over.”
                              “I think the lines are getting crossed. Let me see if I can get a clear signal, over.”

--------

Deepspace had been placed in a cell with a forcefield blocking the doorway. She wondered how long it would be before they came, with their torture devices and memory probes. That was when the first blast hit…

-------

“Whoohoo!” shouted Agent Dark, who was in control of weapons while Gracie was steering.
                              “Great hit AD! I think you might have directly taken out one of the Ha’tak’s main power stations.” She turned hard around to make ready for another aim at the core of the ship.

--------

The blasts made the ha’tak shake wildly. Each hit caused the forcefield to faulter. When it was fairly weak, she decided that she’d risk it to get out. Taking a running leap at the doorway, deepspace braced herself for the equivelent shock of a zat blast. Rolling on the otherside, for a moment she couldn’t move, but was soon up and running down the corridor, looking for a ring transporter. About to turn one bend, she heard voices.
                              Damn it, she thought. How typical for there to be jaffa readying to use the rings.
                              She backtracked along the hallway, looking for the room which they were holding her confiscated gear in. It wouldn’t be far from the holding cell, and she could get her radio back.

--------

Majorsam and her team, Astro, Chopingal, Coley, 1speed, and the lurker, we’re all watching as the ring device activated, and three jaffa were transported to the surface.
                              The Madam president tapped the toe of her combat boot impatiently. She had a rough idea of what was happening, but nevertheless needed to be briefed on what had been going on in her absence.
                              A minute later the unscrambled transmission came through, Gracie’s voice loud and clear, “…took out the main power core.”
                              “Gracie, Gracie, this is Majorsam come in please”.
                              “Madam president! It’s good to hear from you. Agent Dark and I are having loads of fun up here. We’ve got the X-302, and we’re banging holes in that hull faster than you can blink. Over.”
                              “Gracie, hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Over.”
                              “Madam president, is there a problem? Over.”
                              “The Royal Page is onboard. Stop firing until I give you the goahead. I’ve got a plan. Over.”

-------

Once she had found her radio, deepspace contacted Majorsam. She whispered into it, “Majorsam, do you read me?”
                              “Deepspace, are you still on the ship? Over.”
                              “Yes, how did you know I was here? The ship took a few hits, and the forcefield of my cell weakened enough for me to get out. I’m going to try and use the ring device on this level, but last I checked there were jaffa readying to use it. Over.”
                              “I’m on a stolen cargo vessel. We’ve recovered NC. I just watched the jaffa that you were talking about ring down to the surface. If you use the rings, they’ll be there as soon as you get down. I’m going to try and intercept the matter stream by flying the Tel’tak underneath the mothership. Over.”
                              “Yes ma’am. Thankyou ma’am. Over.”

-------

Sally was standing in front of the O’neillium. She slowly leant forwards, but nothing prepared her for the shock when suddenly her head was grasped.
                              There were coloured lights, and everything was entirely disorienting. When she woke up, Strix was leaning over her.
                              “Stupid”, she muttered. “Stupid, and extremely irresponsible”,
                              “Strix?”, Sal said blearily. “What…”
                              “Oh, so you want to know what you did, I’ll tell you what you did. You, our Madam Vice President, and apparent leader in the absence of Majorsam, just had the entirety of the repository downloaded into your brain. “
                              “The goa’uld would have found it…”
                              “I don’t care. We’re taking you to the infirmary. Now.”
                              “What about Samanda, we have to go to the alpha site…”
                              “Huh, like you were thinking of Samanda when you came in here. The blasts have stopped for a while. We got a radio contact from Majorsam a while ago telling us that Gracie and AD took out the ship’s main power with the X-302. And Majorsam is bringing NC and Deepspace home. After that, she’s going to call a meeting, which you are going to attend, and we are all going to work out a plan to destroy the mothership. Meanwhile, with AD and Tony away, we’re a little short on Security. Carterslave is holding off the jaffa on his own, so instead of standing here talking to our o’neilliumed leader, I should be out there helping him.

---------

In the great hall of Samanda, at least, what was left of it, with chunks missing, the court was gathered. The royal leaders were seated around the great table, the royal security team standing at the doors. Majorsam had a huge blueprint of the Ha’tak spread out, and there was didcussion bouncing back and forth. In this short reprieve, this tiny window of peace and quiet, they had to come up with a solution, to save the Kingdom of Samanda.
                              I have updated the Index Post with the addition of Deepspace's latest chapter (3) in the Tale of the Lost Elder - Great job, deepspace - what fun! Good to see that the Elder is now out of the cargo hold!

To reward (and to replenish) those creative juices:
                              Some Royal Blue Jello

And Uber, congratulations on making the 8000th post for the thread!

Jack just might... be talked into sharing some of his cake...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Woo post# 800 for me...

I didn't really have anything else to say so I thought I'd post this Sam collage I made the other day. It's a bit shippy, but you can construe it however and with whomever you choose.

Beautiful work, Kat!
                                Royal Blue Jello is definitely in order!

Comment

Working...
                                X