X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Sigh why can I never see these pics???

Grumbles to her self.
    I can never see these pics either. Also, I can't see Lida's sig pic.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Sigh why can I never see these pics???

Grumbles to her self.
      I'm sorry. I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I see the pics. (looks up pleadingly)

I promise, I will get to the bottom of this, as I just bought some new software and paid for a site.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        I'm sorry. I do not know what I'm doing wrong. I see the pics. (looks up pleadingly)

I promise, I will get to the bottom of this, as I just bought some new software and paid for a site.
        Hmm. I see your sig pic just fine...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

*Sniff* It's ok. I just hate feeling like I'm missing out on any of the good stuff.

Kat

Edit: Hmm what type of photos are they? Maybe I just dont have the ability to see those particular photos because I just see an X for your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Hmm. I see your sig pic just fine...
            The plot thickens! Perhaps it's to do with the safety stuff on my computer. I'm not allowed to see too many nice AT/Sam pics!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace

AD, I went back and read your drabble again, because I really love it. Please write more stories?
              Glad you liked it deepspace

As for more, well who knows? Need some inspiration first though

Comment

! A thread that actually LOVES Carter...where have I been 394 pages ago???

Love the Samantha/Sam Carter character to the molecules. Even with the spots of laxity by the writers or PTB at times, Carter has remained a strong and appealing persona. She's missed already and s9 hasn't even aired.

I give her a lot of kudos. She travels through the known and unknown with three of the most virile men in the universe but doesn't lose herself among them. Well she did fall for the alpha male, that'd be Jack. And he of course returned those feelings for the female who was more than his match.

Best of's on my List:
                - Emancipation (ok, kind of corny but she was def in hand-to-hand!)
                - Solitudes: she took on that ice! And her tech determination didn't quit.
                - Grace
                - Space Race
                - Icon (her mission, her success)
                - Gemini: AT worked that dual role!

Just naming a few.

Anyway, Amanda Tapping has pulled off a real honors-worthy performance and I for one will be squatting in my most comfortable chair when s9 begins this summer!

"Geez, blow up one sun and everyone expects you to walk on water."

GREAT THREAD, thanks!
                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                sigpic
                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1

Love the Samantha/Sam Carter character to the molecules. Even with the spots of laxity by the writers or PTB at times, Carter has remained a strong and appealing persona. She's missed already and s9 hasn't even aired.

I give her a lot of kudos. She travels through the known and unknown with three of the most virile men in the universe but doesn't lose herself among them. Well she did fall for the alpha male, that'd be Jack. And he of course returned those feelings for the female who was more than his match.

Best of's on my List:
                  - Grace
                  - Space Race

Just naming a few.

Anyway, Amanda Tapping has pulled off a real honors-worthy performance and I for one will be squatting in my most comfortable chair when s9 begins this summer!

GREAT THREAD, thanks!
                  Welcome Traveler Enroute1! Please, feel free to post more

And I agree with your choices there for great Sam episodes And a great Sam quote!

Comment

Best of's on my List:
                    - Grace
                    - Space Race

Just naming a few.

GREAT THREAD, thanks!

Welcome to the SAGC! We look forward to hearing more from you. Oh, and BTW, I love the quote too.

NC

Comment

Best of's on my List:
                      - Grace
                      - Space Race

Just naming a few.

GREAT THREAD, thanks!

Comment

Joe just went online on his thread.
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 22 May 2005, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Best of's on my List:
                          - Grace
                          - Space Race

Just naming a few.

GREAT THREAD, thanks!
                          Welcome Traveler! Glad you decided to post with us. Liked your "Best of" list. Are you going to read all 394 pages??

Comment

so what do you guys say? do you want me to archive this one at page 400 and start a new thread?

the new one would start over at page 1 of course, then when we get to 400 on it i'm pretty sure i can merge it with the archived version of this one, so the page count would tally up, it'd just do it in a bunch rather than a little at a time

i'll do whatever the majority wants, but you do need to decide soon. i figure we'll hit page 400 monday or tuesday
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              so what do you guys say? do you want me to archive this one at page 400 and start a new thread?

the new one would start over at page 1 of course, then when we get to 400 on it i'm pretty sure i can merge it with the archived version of this one, so the page count would tally up, it'd just do it in a bunch rather than a little at a time

i'll do whatever the majority wants, but you do need to decide soon. i figure we'll hit page 400 monday or tuesday
                              Sure, this group could hit page 400 by Monday evening, easy.

And it looks like we're gaining new members everyday. We're gonna take over GW!!!!! (calms down)

Whatever the majority wants, is fine with me. (folds her hands in her lap)
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

I'll support whatever the leadership of Samanda decides.

But as the Royal Photographer, I must insist that we gather for a photoshoot before the big event...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X