No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she really does. That is a great picture.
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      Here's a pic of Amanda at the Continuum Premiere on USS Miday, lots of photos from the event can be found here

Fantastic! Amanda's looking amazing as always. Thanks for sharing that with us.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        You know, a big smile came to my face when I read your post, I want to encourage people to support Amanda and the show anyway they can. You know what I am? I'm like a prior of Amanda's

: Hallowed is Amanda Tapping
        Ooh, that's a good idea. Not sure how it would work for people who didn't already like AT, but as support for Samandans? Works for me!

But do I have to get the weird white makeup?

: Hallowed is Amanda Tapping

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
        ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Only 4 Days Left Until

Comes Out On DVD!!!!!

This is Colonel Samantha Carter; telling you to buy, not download, not burn, BUY Stargate: Continuum. That’s an order!

Comment

I found a blog entry of someone who helped out on the Red Carpet interviews for the Continuum Premiere who is totally sqeeing at meeting AT & RDA There are also pictures - check it out here
            -

Comment

Hey! I just found Skydiver's interview with Amanda from AT3 over at SciFi Stream

I'm off to read it now.
              Amanda must have had a time device at AT3 .... lol.

Loved reading the interview, great job Denise. It's just so nice to not have the same old Stargate / Sam stuff, but new exciting Sanctuary things. Very nice.

And more great HQ pics of the Continuum screening here
              sigpic

Comment

Only 4 Days Left Until

Comes Out On DVD!!!!!

This is Colonel Samantha Carter; telling you to buy, not download, not burn, BUY Stargate: Continuum. That’s an order!
                Thank God I'm a civilian!

Comment

I found a blog entry of someone who helped out on the Red Carpet interviews for the Continuum Premiere who is totally sqeeing at meeting AT & RDA There are also pictures - check it out here
                  Loved reading her blog! Her enthusiasm is very catchy..hehe. I almost squee'd along with her and that's something I never do. Thanks for sharing it!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Very, very cool pics! The entire cast just looks awesome and so very happy to be together. *sigh* Hopefully they'll be more times like this in the near future with more Stargate movies...though I know in all likelihood that might just not happen.

Thanks Lies for sharing the link.

Comment

Here's a pic of Amanda at the Continuum Premiere on USS Miday, lots of photos from the event can be found here

Oh, you beat me to it. I just came sprinting over here with the link. (though how you sprint from one site to another I'm not sure) I clicked the tabs really fast!

Just got notice my Continuum shipped today! WOO HOO!
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4...remieredi4.jpg
                      Wow Amanda looks absolutely stunning and radiant!
                      Brilliant blog entry, her excitement jumps right off the screen and its infectious too. I can't wait!

Loved reading the interview, great job Denise. It's just so nice to not have the same old Stargate / Sam stuff, but new exciting Sanctuary things. Very nice.

Those are great too, I don't know how you guy manage to find all these things but its fantastic, thank you!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

the focus on sanctuary is why it's on scifi stream, not really gatey enough for gateworld

and thanks

the questions sent in by your guys helped a TON
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that's quite a dream, I had an Amanda dream last night but it was really short. She was on her way off to Atlantis to take command, and for some reason I was in school looking for her . Anyway, I found her to say good-bye, but Daniel was with her instead of Teal'c, and Daniel was talking about how much he's going to miss her, and how much he really likes her . I think my sub-conscious made that dream because I've always sorta wished Daniel or another SG-1 member along with Teal'c would have also been there to say good-bye to Sam. It was short, but it was fun/
                          Well it happened again, I had another brief Sam dream last night. It was really strange too because like the last dream I had, I was apart of the team again, only this time I was working with Sheppards team, and Sam was the leader-- the way it should be . Anyway, the both of us were walking up a road, and for some reason I was stuck inside a time loop (like the one O'Neill and Teal'c were trapped in). I was trying to tell Sam, but then we ended up back in Atlantis, where the loops stoped. To be honest with you guys, I wouldn't really mind be trapped in a time loop or a ship frozen in time for 50 years or anywhere else with Sam .

Hey! I just found Skydiver's interview with Amanda from AT3 over at SciFi Stream

I'm off to read it now.
                          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Cool interview. I didnt even know Sky chatted personally with Amanda over in London when we were there...lucky woman!

Thanks for linking the interview!
                          Wow, you rock Sky, I guess God's to have more fun, I can't wait to be a God.

Continuum Screening Pics

For those of you interested in ComicCon tsaxlady has put a few photos up on her blog of preview night.

Can't wait for the reports and pics to start rolling in for this weekend. Amanda does the Continuum panel Friday morning and the Sanctuary panel Friday evening. And lots of other goodies are scheduled for the weekend.

<big sigh> I'm stuck in the wrong hemisphere!

Oh WOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOW, thanks a lot Realm and SJ those are awesome! Everyone looks amazing, Ben, Chris, Michael and Cliff look pretty damn good all dressed up in their suits, but the pics of Amanda and Rick are the BEST, but the pics of them together are just mind blowing. But it's a real treat and delight to see Rick and Michael there, since they don't go to a lot of cons. Wow, Rick actually looks pretty damn handsome in that suit, he looks like a million bucks in that suit and sunglasses Handsome Rick

It's soooooooooo great to see the whole cast together again, without question, Amanda is the best thing there, for me anyway, it'd wouldn't be the same if she wasn't. I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again, I'm very, very glad, proud and happy Amanda was able to go to San Diego and see it on the big screen with her follow Stargate friends . If there is one person who deserved to see it the most like that it's her . If I had a choice between her and me going to see the movi, I'd let her go without even thinking about it. I mean, who here deserves to see the movie on the big screen more than this beautiful woman Oh man, the Stargate cast at the Continuum premiere in San Diego, wow, what an event this is.

Btw, I loved that webpetals interview, especially the part when she said "And Amanda Tapping talked to me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"
                          Ha, I'd probably do the same thing. And this part "Okay, here's some creative editing. I was in the middle of telling Amanda Tapping how much my mom and I loved her on the show when this picture was taken, and you know what it looks like when pictures are snapped in the middle of sentence. It's bad! Horrific! And Amanda Tapping was so kind and gorgeous, and genuinely sweet. So, focus on her and ignore my deer-caught-in-the-headlights stare." Don't worry, she's always the first thing I focus on .

1 question though, Does anyone know if this event or CC will be talked about on TV at all?

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          She looks Fantastic.. As Always
                          Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Fantastic! Amanda's looking amazing as always. Thanks for sharing that with us.
                          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Loved reading her blog! Her enthusiasm is very catchy..hehe. I almost squee'd along with her and that's something I never do. Thanks for sharing it!

Very, very cool pics! The entire cast just looks awesome and so very happy to be together. *sigh* Hopefully they'll be more times like this in the near future with more Stargate movies...though I know in all likelihood that might just not happen.

Thanks Lies for sharing the link.
                          Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Wow Amanda looks absolutely stunning and radiant!

Brilliant blog entry, her excitement jumps right off the screen and its infectious too. I can't wait!

Those are great too, I don't know how you guy manage to find all these things but its fantastic, thank you!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          Agreed, Amanda looks absolutely amazing and fantastic, I can't tell you how much I love, just love seeing the whole cast together at this huge event, they all look so happy to see each other, and Amanda looks glad to see her boys. I can't wait to see more pics, and vids, and I wonder what's going on in San Diego right now. But in the meantime I have to say, these are my favorite pics from those links-

Beautiful Amanda

Amanda with a Continuum DVD

Handsome Rick

Robert, Amanda and Rick

Beau, Chris and Amanda

Amanda, Chris and Michael

Amanda and her boys
                          Last edited by Rocky89; 25 July 2008, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone, great news. I just found out that AOT is #1 at Amazon.
                            You all know what that means right? A 3rd movie may not be too far away.

Here's where I found it- AOT#1 at Amazon

And at Amazon itself- Amazon - The Ark of Truth

Go Stargate!!!

Congratulations to the crew, and especially the cast!!!
                            And now

It's happening again, I just found out that Continuum #1 at Amazon. And it's reportedly doing much bether than AOT. I said it before, and I'll ay it again, movie number 3 coming up.

At Amazon itself...again Continuum #1 at Amazon

Go Stargate!!!

Congratulations again to the crew, and especially the cast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              the focus on sanctuary is why it's on scifi stream, not really gatey enough for gateworld

and thanks

the questions sent in by your guys helped a TON
                              I loved how she called Olivia Liv, so cute. And Finding Nemo had me LOL, seems like a theme that weekend

Not gatey enough maybe, but it was very nice how she (you) included Gateworld in the interview anyway.
                              sigpic

Comment

WOW!! These are all GREAT pictures of Amanda, Rick, Chris, Ben, Michael, Beau, Martin Wood ...just the entire cast and crew! They look like they are having fun It's great to see Jewel and Robert Picardo there as well lending support... Comic con should be a blast this year with all of them on the Continuum Panel and Amanda and Martin on the Sanctuary Panel as well. WOW lucky lucky people this year!

Thanks for posting the blogs and photos everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X