Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW.

I heard that Amanda sold for $ 21.000 and RDA for $ 37.000 I thought AT3 was expensive lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
      WOW.

I heard that Amanda sold for $ 21.000 and RDA for $ 37.000 I thought AT3 was expensive lol.
      wow!!! That's impressive

You know I've been thinking about things to ask Amanda this weekend.. which turns out is harder than I thought lol I want it to be smth good.
      I have been wondering though after seeing one of the con vids on youtube, do you guys think there's any Puff and ruffle going on on the atlantis set?
      Last edited by sofie; 30 April 2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
        Hehehe.
        Mmmmm my breakfast in comparison..........hahaha. Tea is amazing but I want slice!
        http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...85/Teatime.jpg
        Darn it, you're a bad influence on me. *goes to make tea*

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
        Just popping in to tell everyone going to AT3 to have a good time!

Regarding the interview, Atlantis etc, I had never been a die hard fan of SGA (then again I had never been I die hard fan of anything before seeing stargate) so I am actually not that bothered by AT's departure. I may still watch it (especially when Sam is there) but I am not that invested. There are still Sg1 reruns and Sanctuary (which I am quite excited about) to look forward to and possibly another SG1 film.

Slightly OT
        Spoiler:
        I am nearly done with my first year of college! I can hardly believe it! I have about 2.5 weeks until I return to sin city for the summer! Time flew! Looking back i have had a great time and learned so much as well as overcoming many fears that I had about leaving home, living with so many new people...actively posting on a forum (I don't know why but I was really nervous about it)...lol! I can't wait for next year!

So I am an officer in VAVA (vagina anti-violence alliance) and tonight we had an awesome discussion of gender portrayal in the media. We were talking about females seen in leadership roles and how science fiction walks a thin line between re-enforcing stereotypes and breaking them. Some characters an actresses mentioned as examples were Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia, Kate Mulgrew as Captain Janeway, Gillian Anderson as Agent Scully, and our very own Amanda Tapping as Sam Carter!
        well done on getting through your first year! And go AT...and Sci fi does that a lot....for something that is often so innovative it does like to play it safe too.

Originally posted by suse View Post
        Possibly the possible Screen Actor's Guild strike in July.

Still, it's kinda annoying it crops up now. Though I think it's probably better for Amanda's sanity this way.

suse
        Like she has any left after so many years on Stargate not to mention being a parent
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
          Good point about the post that make sense.

Are you sure that is just one time. There should be symbol denoting a druken post somewhere on this forum.

For everyone heading off to AT3 have a safe trip and have a rocking great time!! Oh, and say G'day to Amanda from all of us Samandans stuck at home
          -

Comment

Speaking of going away parties, what do you think the SG1 characters would bring if they threw a going away party for Sam?

1. Thor would bring 'the yellow ones'.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              Speaking of going away parties, what do you think the SG1 characters would bring if they threw a going away party for Sam?

2. Jack would bring cake
              -

Comment

HI SAMANDAN FAMILY !

Originally Posted by hisg1fans

would bring Jaffa Cakes lol

OT:Not feeling so well
                Spoiler:
                I went to work yesterday and a couple of hour's in the room started to spin and i was hot and cold my supervisor sent me home and today i went to the doctor and it turns out i got a virus i'm on antibiotic's and two day's off work know i can watch Amanda all day WOOHOO!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                  2. Jack would bring cake
                  3. Teal'c would bring Jaffa Cakes (from helenmagnus23)
                  2. Jack would bring cake
                  3. Teal'c would bring Jaffa Cakes
                  4. Jonas would bring burgers, fries and shakes (for hardened arteries )

NC

Comment

NC

Comment

WOW.

Woah.................
                      Gosh......................hah.............. (but a good "eek") haha
                      sigpic

Comment

WOW.

Wow! That's very impressive. I've just looked at what the auction for Amanda was for. Tour and lunch with her on the set of Sanctuary. I can just imagine how the tour will go: "So over here is a green screen. There's another green screen. Oh, and look over there...another green screen. And that completes the tour."

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Have a safe trip all of you going to GABIT!! Have fun and most importantly STAY OUT OF TROUBLE

Comment

WOW.

That is, words fail me. I'm glad it's going for a worthy cause.

Comment

WOW.

LOL! They sold Amanda? Darned cheap if you ask me!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

WOW.

WOW (yes I love that smilie)
                                Congrats to Amanda and Rick for raising so much money for their charity!!

2. Jack would bring cake
                                3. Teal'c would bring Jaffa Cakes
                                4. Jonas would bring burgers, fries and shakes (for hardened arteries )
                                5. Janet would give her a picture album of those moments with her SGC family. (presents are acceptable right?)
                                Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 30 April 2008, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X