No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I is late to da party but Hey!! I'm in a whole other timezone!!

I come bearing hot finger food - mini pork buns, spring rolls and dim sims with dipping sauce.

*deposits my offerings on table and runs over to Kir_fect's pizza*
    *worships at her feet*

*I LUVS pizza*
    -

Comment

They better not be having too much fun

I'm hungover and I slammed my finger in a door. It hurts. I think I will go back to sleep.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

I'm hungover and I slammed my finger in a door. It hurts. I think I will go back to sleep.
        Drink lots of water and then go back to sleep. Then when you wake up again you'll feel better (if you ignore that jammed finger) and can join the party!!
        -

Comment

Whiskey would make you sleepy... *offers all, as even a smidge hurts res' throat*...but you're hungover, so no then Drink a fair amount of water and put a bottle of it by your bed, and then yes...sleep
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

*pokes Neep in the side* Hey! Wake up! No rest for the wicked!

My LJ

Comment

The chocolate chip cookies are fresh and gooey from the oven. Drown your sorrows in chocolate, I always say. Dig in!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                *pokes Neep in the side* Hey! Wake up! No rest for the wicked!
                *glares*

I love you too.

I just took my nail polish off to see how bruised my nail is (ouchies) and I got nail polish remover in the cut that appears to go right up one edge of my nail.

It's so cold in my bedroom that my breath is fogging. And I'm back off to sleep.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  The chocolate chip cookies are fresh and gooey from the oven. Drown your sorrows in chocolate, I always say. Dig in!
                  takes one chocolate chip cookie ... Ooooh yum.. licks gooey chocolate from my fingers. *whistles doesn't see anyone ... snatches another cookie for the road*

*glares*
                  I love you too.

I just took my nail polish off to see how bruised my nail is (ouchies) and I got nail polish remover in the cut that appears to go right up one edge of my nail.

It's so cold in my bedroom that my breath is fogging. And I'm back off to sleep.
                  OUCH!! Don't do that! I hope your finger gets better and it warms up there...
                  you can blame Strix and Coley... they are the ones that brought the slo gin and champaign

sips on my glass of champaign while I eat all the yummy food
                  Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 02 May 2008, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Stuart of DTRN just said that Amanda is a brunette now, so I guess she did dye her hair.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      Stuart of DTRN just said that Amanda is a brunette now, so I guess she did dye her hair.
                      oh really. Thanks for the info!! Well the pics from our GABIT attending friends should be good I'm not completely surprised as we have seen her in Sanctuary as a brunette and she did say she was going to color her hair... Production starts on Monday

lol I will admit when I first saw the trailer for Sanctuary I didn't recognize her Now I have gotten used to it.

Parsifal Thanks about the reminder for the interview!! I completely forgot about it... ... http://www.dtrn.co.uk/

EDIT: Amanda interview is now on
                      Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 02 May 2008, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        EDIT: Amanda interview is now on
                        Is listening now
                        -

Comment

Nuts. I just caught the last couple of minutes of the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                            Nuts. I just caught the last couple of minutes of the interview.
                            No worries, they usually put the interview up for downloading later in the week.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              No worries, they usually put the interview up for downloading later in the week.

Thanks. I'll look for it then.

Comment

Here is Amanda's DTRN interview.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q22tau

Comment

Working...
                                X