Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Über.

Great job and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the competition (sorry again for my bad english)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samarwenn View Post
      Congratulations Über.

Great job and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the competition (sorry again for my bad english)
      Why thank you!

And not that you or anyone else ever has to apologize for it but your English looks great to me. Frankly, you and others whose primary language isn't English do better than I do and sometimes and English IS my primary only language.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Congrats MegYn on your anniversary!!! You rock!!

Congrats Mary-Beth on being a finalist!!! Your video rocks!!
        sigpic

Comment

Woot! a lot of celebrating to be done today, with her Ooooooooooooberness *takes deep breath* making it to the finals and to PengYn's anniversary (why she even got dressed up for the occassion

Congratulations to the both of you!
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
            I'M A FINALIST!!!!
            If I had fireworks graphics on hand, I'd SO use one of them right now.

Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping...
            will be judging...
            MY VIDEO!!!

There are nine others. I'm one of 10. And
            Amanda "the Tappinator" Tapping
            will see it. She'll see and judge...
            MY VIDEO!!!

I feel dizzy. I've already been Tappinated!!! How can I survive even more extreme
            Tappination???!!
            OMG! YAY! Well done!
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              I was just sitting here staring at Eve's Shipmas sig and then it hit me!

Spoiler:
              http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3556/chinstrappenguinmi9.jpg

Yay!
              Congrats MegYn On Your Anniversary!!

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
              MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

I feel dizzy. I've already been Tappinated!!! How can I survive even more extreme
              Tappination???!!
              Congrats Über, WTG!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Spoiler:

Yay!
                CONGRATS MEGYN!!!!

nice that you stayed here and that you brought the pengyns too

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
                MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!!
                WOOOHOOOOOOOO

Somehow I told you so, and I had to go through all of those other vids for that...

btw do you have the link of the others who went through, to see if the ones I thought made a chance too got in

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Not too smart I hope... Good thing the Goa'uld never thought of this:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png
                  *snort* now thats a way I could get rid of my little brothers *plots*

Spoiler:

Yay!
                  YAY!!!! Congratulations are in order! *sends them* woohoo! I hope you stick around and have many many more anniversaries with us!

I'M A FINALIST!!!!
                  will be judging...
                  MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!![/size]
                  *shrinks Uber excited Uber * WAY TO GO!!!! *dances* you are totally awesome and your video even more so...wheeeee

I finally got to the post office today (I also managed to put matching socks on...it was a day for many achievements) and so all my cards have gone out...sorry they were a little late...work bit me in the ass.

And I now have cards from *deep breath*

Sky, Gato, HiSG1fans, Julia, donamac (awesome card btw *g*), SG1Poz, Chelle, Amanda (no the other one hahaha), spacegirlnz (nice pic!) aaaannnndddd....Eve (and my Gran too but I can't thank her here)

thank you so much guys! you're all amazing and the cards are now decorating our coffee table..the only decorations we have up so far but they look delightfully festive.

Your cards have all gone out now...sorry it was kinda late but I kept working stupidly long days this week and couldn't get to the post office before closing for stamps.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Spoiler:

Yay!
                    Happy Samanda Anniversary!

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
                    MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!!
                    Whee! Congrats m'dear! I knew you could do it! Your vid totally rocked..it was original with the comic book theme and the music was fantastic too. Crossing my fingers once again that you go all the way!

Went to the post office again today and found tons of stuff waiting for me. Couple of boxes of 'secret' stuff I'm sending out to a friend and 12 christmas cards from the lot of you..s.

Thank you donamac (awesome card btw!), samcarterrules, dipsofjazz (cool card!), Chelle, SG1Poz (I love Mickey! ), Eve, Spacegirlnz (freaking funny card! lol!), PengYn, Gato, Amanda (dang! the other one. j/k ) and last but not least, HiSG1Fans.

I love each and every one of them and knowing who they're from makes it even more special. I will go and grace my bathroom mirror with them now.

Not saying anything here. lol I'm living with my Mom till the holidays are over and I can find an apartment so all my furniture is in storage. I am currently surrounded by my suitcases and a few boxed things I couldn't do without while I spend my nights on their couch upstairs. Jolly good fun.
                    Last edited by Celandine; 12 December 2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
                      MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!!
                      Breathe Oooober before you pass out. Serious congratulations are in order.

Perhaps a royal bean? Who's got the jelly beans?

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        And I now have cards from *deep breath*

Sky, Gato, HiSG1fans, Julia, donamac (awesome card btw *g*), SG1Poz, Chelle, Amanda (no the other one hahaha), spacegirlnz (nice pic!) aaaannnndddd....Eve (and my Gran too but I can't thank her here)
                        Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        Went to the post office again today and found tons of stuff waiting for me. Couple of boxes of 'secret' stuff I'm sending out to a friend and 12 christmas cards from the lot of you..s.

Thank you donamac (awesome card btw!), samcarterrules, dipsofjazz (cool card!), Chelle, SG1Poz (I love Mickey! ), Eve, Spacegirlnz (freaking funny card! lol!), PengYn, Gato, Amanda (dang! the other one. j/k ) and last but not least, HiSG1Fans.

I love each and every one of them and knowing who they're from makes it even more special. I will go and grace my bathroom mirror with them now.
                        I'm glad you both like the cards! (btw Celandine, I only count 11...)

I went out today and had lunch with Eileen and did the last of my Christmas shopping. When I got home I had more cards!!!!

Thank you so much SG1-Poz, HiSG-1Fans and samcarterrules! I love them all so much! I'm hanging them on a cord across one of my walls. The cord is a bit stretchy, and with every card it sags down some more
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
                          MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!!

You totally deserve it!!!! It is an awesome video with just the right cartoon touches and it is definitely better on veoh--marvelous!!! It will be hard to beat in this finals I'm sure so I'm sending you good vibes. I think Amanda will LOVE it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                            I'm glad you both like the cards! (btw Celandine, I only count 11...)
                            doh. The other was an reserve request arrival card from Borders for a book I ordered. Must have in my christmas card overload excitement counted it by accident. oopsie!

Did I ever mention that math was never my forte as well? yeah..just making sure. meh

Comment

I'M A FINALIST!!!!

will be judging...
                              MY VIDEO!!!

MY VIDEO!!!

Tappination???!!

Coming out of lurkdome to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I would be dying of happiness if I were you! Do you have a link to your video somewhere so I can watch it?

Oh yea...Hi everyone! I'm Danielle, and Amanda Tapping is my favorite actress of all time, even though I only discovered her about 6 months ago when I became obsessed with Stargate. You can find me on the Sam/Jack ship thread most of the time, It's a fun place to play!

ETA: Why can't I green you?
                              sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
                              I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
                              Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                doh. The other was an reserve request arrival card from Borders for a book I ordered. Must have in my christmas card overload excitement counted it by accident. oopsie!

Did I ever mention that math was never my forte as well? yeah..just making sure. meh
                                Hehe. Lol. I just thought I'd mention it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X