Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
    Hellloooo! *dies* I'm so tired. Still in San Diego. =D Uh, don't think I mentioned I was going to San Diego.

iheartkeys.livejournal.com <-- my lj, with some pics. And more pics to come.
    Ooooooh I didn't realise that was your LJ!!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. You snagged some great pictures there.
    -

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Since it seems only US folk can view the SGA comic con panel, I've done up a transcript at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/85558.html

Enjoy!
      Thankyou prion for putting it up
      ......TARA......

Comment

Don't forget to vote for Amanda and Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
        -

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          My 2-year-old niece is a little Samandan! Yay! See... every time she climbs up onto my lap to read stories on the Maisy Mouse website or something, before I do anything I point out each SG1 team member on my wall paper (usually Sam, Jack, Teal'c and Daniel) and name them for her. Tonight after reading Maisy stories, she curled up against me and watched music videos with her ice cream cone dripping on my jeans.

Her favourite was TJ's ten years of Sam one... she was dancing (still curled up against me and half asleep) and she kept pointing to the screen and saying "hello Sam!"

Yay! I am so proud.

One of her first words was indeed. She puts on a really low voice when she says it and I just have to hug her.
          I'm not sure what I'm squeeing most loudly about right now.... the fact that I have a fan, or the fact that your niece is so darn cute!

I'm so not getting niecelets any time soon. Dammit!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            I'm not sure what I'm squeeing most loudly about right now.... the fact that I have a fan, or the fact that your niece is so darn cute!

I'm so not getting niecelets any time soon. Dammit!
            First: YOU HAVE A FAN! I want to hit you over the head and steal it.

With that out of the way (cos she loves me too, really), yes she is so cute and I love her to bits I have actually been calling her niecelet all day, so when you said niecelet I assumed I must have used that word in my post. Bu nope... weird
            Last edited by NZNeep; 29 July 2007, 03:26 AM.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

First: YOU HAVE A FAN! I want to hit you over the head and steal it.

With that out of the way (cos she loves me too, really), yes she is so cute and I love her to bits I have actually been calling her niecelet all day, so when you said niecelet I assumed I must have used that word in my post. Bu nope... weird
              Careful! Remember that fans bite!

Comment

Careful! Remember that fans bite!
                Hehe, I bet Amanda's fan is sticky and covered in chocolate ice cream too.

That made absolutely no sense.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hehe, I bet Amanda's fan is sticky and covered in chocolate ice cream too.

That made absolutely no sense.
                  Please don't drag me into the gutter on this one! I've been good for weeks.

Comment

Please don't drag me into the gutter on this one! I've been good for weeks.
                    I wasn't being gutterish! I was thinking that Olivia is just a bit younger than Miss Amber.

*sulks*

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Here's another LJ to check out with a con report and pictures - LilFerret's

It's got pictures of Amanda, Chris, Ben, Jewel, David, Amanda, Joe, Gary, Amanda, Damian, Robin, Martin, Amanda, Teryl, Cliff........

Go look see!
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                        Thankyou prion for putting it up
                        You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                          HEY welcome
                          Thanks For the Welcome! Still learning the ropes With help from Chelle of course!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          OMG...that is so cool!! I love that...and Amanda just looks so adorable. They all look like they're having a great time. Thanks everyone for posting pics and links about the con...it looks kinda huge though...probably what Armageddon is like for us Aussies and kiwi's!!
                          ARMAGEDDON!!!! Oh my, soooo excited, can't wait for more details on it so we can get our tickets etc Can't wait.... *Squees* Oh and thanks for the episodes.... too bad that i need sleep to survive Talk again soon, oh and sent you the details 'bout the 31st!

Heeee! I think it's a lot bigger than Armageddon Armageddon is awesome because it isn't huge and you can chat to the guests (if you're cocky enough, which we both are )
                          Oh i am soooo looking forward to Armageddon, can't wait, i've even offered to help out if they need it... Should be a good event! I'm totally definitely looking forward to it... just gotta save the moneys!

Comment

After having - seriously - indulged in much Stargate madness yesterday, I just realised how much I am in awe of/love/generally adore Amanda. Is it possible to have realised it before.. forgotten.. and then realised again? 'Cause that's what it feels like I've done.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                              After having - seriously - indulged in much Stargate madness yesterday, I just realised how much I am in awe of/love/generally adore Amanda. Is it possible to have realised it before.. forgotten.. and then realised again? 'Cause that's what it feels like I've done.

Deffinately possible!!! I think with the weekend i have had the same thing has happened to me, but thats what non-stopish stargate and amanda talk can do to a person... i LOVE it!!!!!

Night all, sleepy is calling...

Comment

Heeeeeeeeee!

That is all.

*dies*
                                Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Ooooooh I didn't realise that was your LJ!!
                                Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. You snagged some great pictures there.
                                You're very welcome!

I'll be posting more pics, and I know antoa315 will be too. We have over 1500 pictures of the panels & signings together... Amanda was so beautiful and she's soooo sweet!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                                San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Working...
                                X