Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
    I'd feel just wrong about swooning over you. I'll save my swooning for 'Manda. You feeling better? I'm not. Finally decided I should go to the doctor. Jon is chaparoning me into Wellington tomorrow so I don't fall.

Spoiler:

Is is just me, or in the second pic
    Spoiler:
    is Woolsey staring at Sam's chest???

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    I'm in a 'mandery mood today, so sorry about the spamming!

Hmmm... I agree about the connotations of spamming... so let's calling Samming. I'm sorry, that's lame

I agree Neep, you 'sam' so wonderfully! Love the pic love (Where do you get these things??)
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
      Spoiler:

I agree Neep, you 'sam' so wonderfully! Love the pic love (Where do you get these things??)
      Spoiler:
      well...wouldn't you?
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Thanks Tit Hopefully the doctor can sort me out. And hopefully while I'm in the city I can break into my sister's flat and steal things off her computer.

The one of Amanda eating (I love it!) and the one of her being all sultry (tee hee!) were posted by Joe Mallozzi on his blog.

Does anyone have an official Samanda calender? Because we can't forget that July 5th is Amanda in Leather Day.

Yes, Tit. I would. That's why it's a good thing I'm on the other side of the world. Well, a different galaxy
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          Spoiler:
          Yep. That's why I posted it... And the first one
          Spoiler:
          is a boobie shot
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

'the seer' spoilers

Spoiler:
            out of all the eps we've seen of sam in s4 so far, i felt sam was the most *sam* in 'the seer'. i think her nerves and reservations are dwindling enough that the comfortable and in charge sam is coming out.

thoughts?

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

now we know why damian's such a good show runner...keep the 'star' fed
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

From Joe's blog:

Promogirl writes: “Will we see Carter going on any more off world missions this season?”

Spoiler:
                Answer: Carter will see action in the back half of the season.

*does happy dance*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  now we know why damian's such a good show runner...keep the 'star' fed
                  I love that photo so much

Pretty dress $400
                  Perfect makeup $100
                  The Hair $80

Sitting with your mates digging into takeaways with disposable chopsticks? Priceless
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                    From Joe's blog:

Promogirl writes: “Will we see Carter going on any more off world missions this season?”

Spoiler:

*does happy dance*

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                      You can run............but you can't hide.

Lickity Lick..............

eww..enough already. *dearly hopes another milestone will come soon for someone else*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      here's a cute fic
                      http://sg1-heliopolis.com/archive/vi...y.php?sid=4207

sam with the hiccups
                      Neat! I can use a good laugh about now.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Sending positive thoughts your way (((((Celandine)))))
                      Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Thanks..tried to green ya but couldnt so lots of *hugs* instead.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      Sam: I'm being snarky, leave me alone.
                      Someone actually called me snarky today. *shrug* It's been a rough day to say the least.

I'm in a 'mandery mood today, so sorry about the spamming!

Hmmm... I agree about the connotations of spamming... so let's calling Samming. I'm sorry, that's lame

LOVE the first two...was nice to smile at Teryl and AT's silliness. This one is just..Yummie!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                      From Joe's blog:

Spoiler:

*does happy dance*
                      *happy dances with you*
                      Spoiler:
                      I love 'Off-World Carter' better than 'Commander Carter' any day so I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing her get some action later. Yay!
                      Last edited by Celandine; 18 November 2007, 06:47 PM. Reason: Spoilers! Spoilers!

Comment

Thanks Tit Hopefully the doctor can sort me out. And hopefully while I'm in the city I can break into my sister's flat and steal things off her computer.

The one of Amanda eating (I love it!) and the one of her being all sultry (tee hee!) were posted by Joe Mallozzi on his blog.

Does anyone have an official Samanda calender? Because we can't forget that July 5th is Amanda in Leather Day.

Yes, Tit. I would. That's why it's a good thing I'm on the other side of the world. Well, a different galaxy
                        Hopefully he will! And I did know that July 5th was Amanda in Leather day, I will have to remember that one!

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                        Yep. That's why I posted it... And the first one
                        Spoiler:
                        is a boobie shot
                        hehehehe very nice.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        eww..enough already. *dearly hopes another milestone will come soon for someone else*
                        like we need an excuse to lick you

and come on IM at some point soon, I miss you!
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Just dropping a line to say
                          Spoiler:
                          I loved Sam in The Seer. She just totally rocked. Loved it.

Comment

Celandine- Lots of positive thoughts your way. But also...

Liii-iick!

Neep, thought I could green ya, but alas it won't let me. *hugs instead*

Thanks for the positive thoughts. It helps.

Good luck with the doctor too on Wednesday. Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                              heh...don't worry...I am not running to the post office dear...only just got back into town after my weekend of gallivanting about...oh and *licky lick*

*hugs tightly for the rest of the week* Look after yourself my friend!
                              dang..thought I could green you too. *sigh* Pkg will be in the mail tomorrow...just need to find the damn packing tape. Oh, and thanks.

and...I love this picture so much I had to share it with you all

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...oulder2007.jpg

some of the coolest people I know I'm on the right...the one throttling the guy in the blue jacket.

and come on IM at some point soon, I miss you!
                              Soon.

ot stuff...watched Singularity yesterday at work and though it was a rough day I had to smile when someone leaned over my shoulder to see what I was watching on my ipod. lol Bridget is very cool but she's definitely not the scifi person. Her "it's kinda scary" comment had me chuckling. hehe Ah..what the rest of the world is missing!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                dang..thought I could green you too. *sigh* Pkg will be in the mail tomorrow...just need to find the damn packing tape. Oh, and thanks.

Soon.

ot stuff...watched Singularity yesterday at work and though it was a rough day I had to smile when someone leaned over my shoulder to see what I was watching on my ipod. lol Bridget is very cool but she's definitely not the scifi person. Her "it's kinda scary" comment had me chuckling. hehe Ah..what the rest of the world is missing!
                                Considering that 'Singularity' is more of an emotional-driven ep (with a side of action) as opposed to full on sci-fi or just general SG-1 weirdness, we can only guess what the reaction would be to something like the gilled plastic-wrapped aliens in 'Spirits', or the vat of symbiotes being eaten in 'Summit', or Teal'c's 'hair' in the 'Gamekeeper'...

...now that's kinda scary

Btw, Celandine- best wishes for the week ahead
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X