• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
    Since it's the 18th where you are,

NC
    It's AD's birthday

why I remember like it was yesterday, our little AD causing trouble everywhere he went

Guess things haven't changed eh

Happy Birthday AD!
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i have to judge who's 'worth' being in a pic. anymore...i've been fortunate enough to have my pic with amanda, rick, chris, corin, teryl, don...and i think the only one left that i'd pay to get my pic taken with is Kavan...if he's ever at a con that i go to
      I went to the Chicago Con last August and could have had pics taken with Shanks, Simon, Bacic and even McGillion but I opted to forgo then in lieu of picking out some other cool souvenirs..which I had to buy double of in some cases as I was also buying for a friend. Next time...ah, next time I won't hesitate though.

Was a bit bored this morning wasting the final moments before I head off to work and found this vid on youtube. Song can be a bit annoying but there was some great shots of AT in it which was cool. Anyone know where the opening shots of AT driving the car came from? Never seen that before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IKveL_uKLU

Comment

she did this thing on the physics of stargate i think
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          Was a bit bored this morning wasting the final moments before I head off to work and found this vid on youtube. Song can be a bit annoying but there was some great shots of AT in it which was cool. Anyone know where the opening shots of AT driving the car came from? Never seen that before.

Those scenes were from Stargate SG-1: True Science. A behind the scenes program on the science of Stargate SG-1 that Amanda presented back in '06.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

she did this thing on the physics of stargate i think
            Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Those scenes were from Stargate SG-1: True Science. A behind the scenes program on the science of Stargate SG-1 that Amanda presented back in '06.
            Great! Thanks for the info. Sky and Alan. I now have something else to occupy myself with. Any great hints as to where I could find this program/vid anywhere? I'd totally love to see it.

Comment

i'd ask around and see if someone has a copy of it. to the best of my knowledge it was never put out on dvd or vhs, so it'd be fan made recordings only

sigpic

Comment

Great! Thanks for the info. Sky and Alan. I now have something else to occupy myself with. Any great hints as to where I could find this program/vid anywhere? I'd totally love to see it.
                I've recorded it from Sky One but god only knows what I've done with the DVD. But even if I do find it, its not going to do you any good because I have no idea how to upload it on the 'Net for you to see it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

i THINK i recorded it, but like alan i have no idea where it is. If i stumble across it i can send you a tape/dvd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    I've recorded it from Sky One but god only knows what I've done with the DVD. But even if I do find it, its not going to do you any good because I have no idea how to upload it on the 'Net for you to see it.
                    i THINK i recorded it, but like alan i have no idea where it is. If i stumble across it i can send you a tape/dvd
                    hmm..funny how things always go missing. Must be in cahoots with all those socks that come from the dryer missing their other mate.

If either of you come across it though just give a holler. I'd gladly pay for the copy you make as well as any postage for it. Thanks again!

Woo! Finally made it to my 200th too! *bounce*

Comment

hmm..funny how things always go missing. Must be in cahoots with all those socks that come from the dryer missing their other mate.

If either of you come across it though just give a holler. I'd gladly pay for the copy you make as well as any postage for it. Thanks again!

Woo! Finally made it to my 200th too! *bounce*
                      If I come across the DVD I'll certainly make a point on letting you know and we'll arrange some way of getting it to you.

Oh, and congratulations on your 200th posting.

Comment

Thanks! Green!
                        She's a great actress, especially with facial expressions, she's one of the few that can convey great emotions with but one look...
                        Too bad she never got a chance (and with how things are going probably never will) to be involved in something Oscar-worthy She'd so win one if she'd just get a chance...

Comment

Happy Birthday AD. My your day be filled with n00bs being pwnd.

Comment

I'm about to hop on a bus for 11 hours to go see Chris Judge, Joe Flannigan, Connor Trinneer and Ellen Muth (heeee!). I will try to pop in over the weekend... heeee! See ya!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh, yes! Pwn those noobs AD! Hope you had a great day!
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                I'm about to hop on a bus for 11 hours to go see Chris Judge, Joe Flannigan, Connor Trinneer and Ellen Muth (heeee!). I will try to pop in over the weekend... heeee! See ya!
                                have fun! I tried to green you, but it seems as though the fridge is out of green jello for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X