Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never upload or download videos cause
    well on the downloading, i have dialup, so it'd take forever so i just don't do it

uploading...i'm not musically inclined so i really don't have a ton of music, then when i think aboutconverting all sorts of clips to make a music video, then fight the dialup to upload....nah. not even gonna go there

so, while i applaude the creativity of those that make videos, i'll never be among them cause it just doen'st work for me
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Gulp. I made such a dork of myself when I met Kathy Reichs tonight... My sister and I were talking to her and discussing a possible Bones movie starring Jodie Foster (how hot would that be?) and she said that although the idea of a movie has been kicked around they can't do it while the show is on, but "TV shows don't usually last more than 7 seasons."

I piped up straight away with "Stargate did!" Ug. For more details and for why I don't feel quite so bad about dorking out, click here.
      Don't be embarassed... That's awesome! And I'll bet that that's what most of us would have said
      sigpic
      awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Okey-dokey, what's the plan here? Vid recs, fic recs and banners (oh my!)?

Also, since you mentioned Jodie Foster, go see "The Brave One." It's a pretty good film. And, in order to be on topic, I'll say that it would be cool to see AT play a vigilante role one day.

Comment

good sequee

i'm all for all the vid and fic recs we can get

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            hehehe, a cute little sam/cam fic...mostly friendship but i guess if you squint you can see more, buthey, it's like 200 words, so it's no novel

http://what-works.livejournal.com/22876.html
            Nice little fic...and little is the emphasis here! After I finished I actually scrolled down looking for more hehe

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            So, how many days til Sam in Atlantis? Oh, the withdrawal symptoms.
            Tense, irritable, watching SciFi just hoping to see Atlantis ads...
            It's not pretty.
            I know what you mean and I haven't even seen much of Atlantis to be on the edge of my seat for it...I'm just looking forward to seeing AT. *bounces*

Oh btw..we have exactly 10 days left! *bouncebounce*

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Also, since you mentioned Jodie Foster, go see "The Brave One." It's a pretty good film. And, in order to be on topic, I'll say that it would be cool to see AT play a vigilante role one day.
            Ah yes, I've seen the previews for 'The Brave One' and Jodie Foster looks like a total bad ass in this one. Nice! She's definitely hot and I've always liked her in anything I've seen her in so this one should be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Oh btw..we have exactly 10 days left! *bouncebounce*
              It looks like we're at that point where time will fly by at a reasonably faster pace. The seventh-inning stretch is over.

Btw, here are all of various support signatures that have been posted on the forum so far. The general consensus is that you simply credit them if you use them.

Spoiler:

Amaunet's

Lizlove's

JanSam's

Deejay's

Replicartertje's

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I'm loving all the vids everyone's posting, and all the supporting Sam in Atlantis banners/sigs are fantastic

Sam rocks!!!!!

And if it wasn't for Sam, i wouldn't be here
                Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Very profound Sky for your 20,000th post

Congratulations
                Wow Congrats Sky On 20,000 Posts

And I agree, Sam Rocks!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  Video Break:

Nobody's Home
                  Ahah! I have now watched it, it's ok...there are sooooo many Sam/Jack vids out there that I have gotten a tad tired of them but this one was pretty well done, thanks for linking.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Even if it wasn't Bones... don't you think Emily and Jodie would be awesome playing relatives or even the same person at different ages?

(Jodie is so hot )

And yep... "that blonde one, right?"

I think I know why... it's Amanda:

(spoilers for random)
                  Spoiler:
                  Her face is a map of the world
                  Is a map of the world
                  You can see she's a beautiful girl
                  She's a beautiful girl
                  And everything around her is a silver pool of light
                  The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
                  It makes you calm
                  She holds you captivated in her palm

Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
                  This is what I wanna be
                  Why the hell it means so much to me

I feel like walking the world
                  Like walking the world
                  You can hear she's a beautiful girl
                  She's a beautiful girl
                  She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
                  Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
                  What you heard
                  She likes to leave you hanging on her word

This is what I wanna be

And she's taller than most
                  And she's looking at me
                  I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine
                  Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
                  A big strong tower
                  She got the power to be
                  The power to give
                  The power to see

This is what I wanna be

... I think KT Tunstall must be a Stargate fangurl

Ug.
                  Lol...you're right...clearly Tunstall is a raging AT fangurl and despite her best attempts to keep it secret it is emerging in her songs...we have uncovered her secret *cackles*

hehehe, a cute little sam/cam fic...mostly friendship but i guess if you squint you can see more, buthey, it's like 200 words, so it's no novel

http://what-works.livejournal.com/22876.html
                  Very amusing, thank you for the smile hehe.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of The Brave One here...it looks awesome. And yeah AT playing a vigilante character would be cool. Heck Sam as a vigilante would be kinda cool...though it would require something huge to trigger than in the character and an AU too...but cool none the less.

It looks like we're at that point where time will fly by at a reasonably faster pace. The seventh-inning stretch is over.

Btw, here are all of various support signatures that have been posted on the forum so far. The general consensus is that you simply credit them if you use them.

Spoiler:

Amaunet's

Lizlove's

JanSam's

Deejay's

Replicartertje's

So many pretty pretty banners...you really are a talented bunch.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I have a question...

Why would anyone want to see more than friendship between Sam and Cam? That just confuslzes me. Don't people know it's Sam and Jack OR Sam and Teal'c? Silly people...Sam's aren't for Cam's.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      I have a question...

Why would anyone want to see more than friendship between Sam and Cam? That just confuslzes me. Don't people know it's Sam and Jack OR Sam and Teal'c? Silly people...Sam's aren't for Cam's.
                      Yeah eh? That's a good question. Teal'c or Daniel. Walter for crying out loud. I would never do such a thing. Does anyone knowlogible on this subjet explain it. Cause don't got a clue.

Comment

I have a question...

I hate to break this to everyone, but...well it's time the secret was told...
                        Sam has had a secret boyfriend for many years...

Spoiler:
                        It's her gardener...that's why her lawn and garden always looks so good
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

I have a question...

LOL

well teal'c is her guy, i gotta tell ya. jack was just a passing fling

Honestly though, and i am NOT disparaging anyone's prferences in the slightest, but i see cam and shep even as too immature for sam. Good for a roll in the hay maybe, not for a relationship, i see her wanting someone with a bit of stability and solidness in the lunacy that is her life. someone that is quiet support, but who also can indulge her wild side adn embrace the woman that hides behind those rank bars

I just don't see that in those other boys, largely because that's how they act, boys. Sam's a woman and the woman needs a man

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                              Sorry I know that Skydiver can't watch this on Dial up but i thought that this video is so funny after hearing your comments about all Sam's men.....

Video Break:

Unfaithful
                              Good timing.

Comment

I have a question...

I LIKE the friendship between Sam and Cam! I wouldn't want it tainted by anything more and it would be silly.

Spoiler:
                                Ahah! The mystery has been solved...you're a genius.

LOL

well teal'c is her guy, i gotta tell ya. jack was just a passing fling

Honestly though, and i am NOT disparaging anyone's prferences in the slightest, but i see cam and shep even as too immature for sam. Good for a roll in the hay maybe, not for a relationship, i see her wanting someone with a bit of stability and solidness in the lunacy that is her life. someone that is quiet support, but who also can indulge her wild side adn embrace the woman that hides behind those rank bars

I just don't see that in those other boys, largely because that's how they act, boys. Sam's a woman and the woman needs a man
                                I know what you mean...Sam dating Cam would be a little like babysitting...he's a good impulsive hero type character and he has his solid side but all in all I could easily see Sam getting tired of him behaviour if she ever did fancy a romance with him.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X