No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..these are awesome. Such wonderful diverse talent here! Thanks for shairing them.

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    I have a question...

Why would anyone want to see more than friendship between Sam and Cam? That just confuslzes me. Don't people know it's Sam and Jack OR Sam and Teal'c? Silly people...Sam's aren't for Cam's.
    Personally, I can't see Sam with any guy. There's only one WOMAN *coughJanetcough* for her imho.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
    Sorry I know that Skydiver can't watch this on Dial up but i thought that this video is so funny after hearing your comments about all Sam's men.....

Video Break:

Unfaithful
    Nice vid..thanks for sharing it.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    I finally managed to get me, Spacegirlnz and the fabric in the same place for photos and mailed the fabric off in express post. I will email the photos soon

I think this is my favourite photo ever out of any photo I have ever taken. The kind that I will frame and stick on her coffin This is Emma (Spacegirlnz) and her fabric:

Spoilers for the other photos
    Spoiler:

My hair was all boofy and stuff... but it's finally Spring and we were down at the waterfront and I seriously couldn't have cared less The ones I chose in the end aren't the huggiest ones, but oh well. They are taken with love

awe these are great...boofy hair and all. Beautiful background you have there too btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      here's the closest i've ever come
      http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/adult/descent.htm

it's not adult in content, per se. no sex. but it does mention slash, and it's Dark Sam, long before DarkFic existed as a genre

and it's not a happy fic.

the hardest part about writing it...Sam had to be bad, and i had to come up with a reason for her to be bad
      that was a wonderfully written fic, sky. out of the thousands -yes, thousands - of fics i've read, that's one of the ones i remember. *very* interesting.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
        Awww... But I wanted a biscuit.
        Stop encouraging Mandy. *shakes finger at General DN
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
          Okey-dokey, what's the plan here? Vid recs, fic recs and banners (oh my!)?

Also, since you mentioned Jodie Foster, go see "The Brave One." It's a pretty good film. And, in order to be on topic, I'll say that it would be cool to see AT play a vigilante role one day.
          Ooooh Jodie Foster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
            Well, I like Sam/Cam -- so there

And you're more than welcome to.

I happen to like Sam/Jack so there!

Seriously, I don't have a problem with other folks shipping pairs I don't see or like. I mean...I know there are some folks (misguided imho ) who ship Cam/Vala. Um, hello, been there with the BB/CB romantical chemistry, done that, got the t-shirt (no really I do have a J/A t-shirt). Time to let those two actors move on.

I mean, if Amanda and RDA were to do another show and their characters were like Cam and Vala, I wouldn't be shipping those characters. But that's just me.

HOWEVER....I'd like to see Amanda and Cliff as a pair on a show some day. I bet that would be H A W T!!!

*grabs her drool bib...

Sorry...what was I saying?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Oh goody! I found one of my favourite replicarter vids again on YouTube

Evil Carter
              Hey anyone remember this one?

I'm Carter-O!

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember all the vids I used to have in my favourites.

Where's RepliCartertje?? Oh Eve!! Have you got any replicarter vid reccs????
              Aww, RoX, you're taking me back to the fun days when we posted vids on Celeeb (July, 2006). "Evil Carter" was one of my favs and as I recall you really loved "Stronger", another Replicarter vid. I've hunted all over for "Stronger", but no joy. Hopefully, someone can find it. Thanks for finding "Evil Carter".

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                That's okay, I'll give you a biscuit

Oh Sunny...

Spoiler:
                Oh Mandy....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                  awe these are great...boofy hair and all. Beautiful background you have there too btw.
                  Thanks

I can't stop staring at the photo of Emma... I want to head straight back down to the harbour (5 minutes walk) and jump in
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    So, thanks to all those that poked me this week, I actually did a drawing!

I'll probably go back and tweak it a bit more, but here you go!

Click to embiggin
                    Wow thata awesome antoa so good so love it

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    I made some Weir and Carter sigs for supporting Atlantis. You can use them, but I would love if you credit me

YAY might just use one

Sam rocks!!!!!

And if it wasn't for Sam, i wouldn't be here
                    Same here congratz on the milestone sky thats awesome.

It does enjoy that. It looks so sweet and innocent when it's asleep

*ETA*

On a comedy board of mine, my name is a verb now! To "Neep" or to "pull a Neep" means to "start a thread about someone that only three people know or give a **** about."

*takes a bow*

I wear that badge proudly, knowing that the three people who also love Amanda love her enough for all of them.
                    HAHA so funny i love that its like most of my top actors and actresses my frinds are like whos that? and im like its....dah

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                    Ooh! I shall watch later...I think youtube videos at work would be a step too far...

A Bones movie with Jodie Foster in would be really hot and cool!

Hehehe...my colleague has just walked past my desk and seen a resplendent Gateworld and commented 'oh thats that show with the thingy wotsit (while making a circle in the air with her finger) and the blonde woman'. made me chuckle and Sam really does stick in peoples minds.
                    HEHE "not just the blonde woman the hot tallented blonde woman"

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    I have a question...

Why would anyone want to see more than friendship between Sam and Cam? That just confuslzes me. Don't people know it's Sam and Jack OR Sam and Teal'c? Silly people...Sam's aren't for Cam's.
                    Not me, Cams just too imiture for sam in my opinion, Jack or Janet on the other hand...

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    I hate to break this to everyone, but...well it's time the secret was told...
                    Sam has had a secret boyfriend for many years...

Spoiler:
                    It's her gardener...that's why her lawn and garden always looks so good
                    HAHA thats just brillant

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                    Awww... But I wanted a biscuit.
                    oh there there *throws gen a bone, i mean biscuit* *wistles*

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                    Ooooh Jodie Foster.
                    Its so funny so may of my top actresses show up on here ha, Jodie being one of them, but none of them bet Amanda
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

It looks like we're at that point where time will fly by at a reasonably faster pace. The seventh-inning stretch is over.

Btw, here are all of various support signatures that have been posted on the forum so far. The general consensus is that you simply credit them if you use them.

Spoiler:

Amaunet's

Lizlove's

JanSam's

Deejay's

Replicartertje's

Oh ini minie minie mo which one will i pick my sigs getting borring now so i wana new one cause all my other ones are at my dads and his computers stuffed (well it was last time i was there.

Happy birthday ReganX sorry its late
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Oh Wow, they are all awesome, very very very GOOD! I wish i had more inspiration to make one.... but it's hard, especially when i only have maybe two pictures of Amanda in Atlantis.... Mainly because i am anti-spoilers so... i'll see what i can come up with though....

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                        SAM is the reason I'm looking forward to Atlantis. I'm a casual fan otherwise.
                        Ditto... The reason i'm not a huge fan of Atlantis like most my mates is coz Amanda isn't in it, but she will be so Squeee... especially since i've met more people from Atlantis than i have from SG-1... and going to meet Joe Flanigan and Peter Woodward in 23 Days to add!

I finally managed to get me, Spacegirlnz and the fabric in the same place for photos and mailed the fabric off in express post. I will email the photos soon

I think this is my favourite photo ever out of any photo I have ever taken. The kind that I will frame and stick on her coffin This is Emma (Spacegirlnz) and her fabric:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8427/emmalovenl9.jpg

Spoiler:

My hair was all boofy and stuff... but it's finally Spring and we were down at the waterfront and I seriously couldn't have cared less The ones I chose in the end aren't the huggiest ones, but oh well. They are taken with love

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6792/eileenkt2.jpg

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/1893/bothwz4.jpg
                        Oh wow! They are great photo's mate! Very awesome and yeah love that background! When Chelle and i did our photo's we were just on her bed.... messing it all up of course and laughing way too much... did you have that same problem?... laughing i mean! But they are good photo's!

Oh and on the topic of videos etc... since my computer has decided to behave at least a little bit i am attempting to upload some Stargate Videos i've made, hopefully they'll work! and if they do i'll post them here.... they aren't the best, but about as good as i can do!
                        Last edited by SmileyGidget; 18 September 2007, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Okay, i found a video they i've previously uploaded and still works so i figured i'd post it here, it's a bit funny and short and quick... and if my computer works with it, most should i'd think! Heehee... enjoy anyways!

I might have more of them uploaded by later on tonight!

Comment

OK, I can't believe I'm contributing these freakin' shippyvids. (You'll see why.) Gen-Sam vids are kinda hard to find.

For Scammers' Delight (*pokes ShimmeringStar*), here's an interesting one:

When Morning Comes

I really had no idea there were so many Sam/Cam moments, even from a friendship perspective.

This one is for jckfan. I couldn't bring myself to watch it beyond the first few seconds, but I'm sure it's high-larious... In a romantic way, of course.

Everything I Do

And here's a nice one (a bit multi-shippy)...

Soldier's Daughter

Comment

This one is for you Sg Gato

Video Break:

Better Days

If you get a white screen instead of the video just click the Better Days avitar belowthe screen to restart the Video...
                              Video Break:

Here is another Video for you Sg Gato

Stay with You

Go here to download Stay with you
                              Thanks, I am finding them while getting ready for the Start of Video week in the Daniel and Vala Thread tonight. Now I know that so many people like the Sam videos I am keeping an eye out for the good ones.

Here is another Sam and Cam by another Video Maker, deebs. The first two were by Stef.

Video Break:

When Morning Comes
                              Wonderful video breaks, thank you! I am watching them instead of gettng ready for work....looks like I am going to work in my 'wakey wakey' pyjamas today

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              yep, amanda is a sticker.

but really, she *does* get remembered, doesn't she? prob first because she's a hot babe, but if anyone took a few minutes to see her acting, they'd know there's talent and intelligence along with the bombshell.

sally
                              It's amazing how much she stands out to people who openly admit to not watching the show. I think it is a lot to do with Amanda's striking appearence but also the character...there aren't many shows with the girls as tough as the guys and she stands out!

Spoiler:

Fantastic photos! I look like a real dork in mine lol but sent them off anyway

Majorsal, I don't think this is it but it is a pretty cool video. I'll keep an eye out for the one you described.

Video Break:

Replicators
                              Oh goody! I found one of my favourite replicarter vids again on YouTube

Evil Carter
                              Woo more vids...

here's the closest i've ever come
                              http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/adult/descent.htm

it's not adult in content, per se. no sex. but it does mention slash, and it's Dark Sam, long before DarkFic existed as a genre

and it's not a happy fic.

the hardest part about writing it...Sam had to be bad, and i had to come up with a reason for her to be bad
                              I remember reading that one a good while ago and getting a horrible creepy shiver down my spine...it's really well written and a cool idea...but I'm not in a rush to read it again cos I want shivers away from my spine.

Hey anyone remember this one?

I'm Carter-O!

I'm wracking my brain trying to remember all the vids I used to have in my favourites.

Where's RepliCartertje?? Oh Eve!! Have you got any replicarter vid reccs????
                              I haven't seen that one before! Thanks

Thanks

I can't stop staring at the photo of Emma... I want to head straight back down to the harbour (5 minutes walk) and jump in
                              Don't forget your armbands/water wings

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                              HEHE "not just the blonde woman the hot tallented blonde woman"

<snip for length>
                              Not me, Cams just too imiture for sam in my opinion, Jack or Janet on the other hand...
                              AT should have that as the title of her CV and yeah she really is! Though alas the talented takes a few seconds longer to notice than the hot.

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
                              Okay, i found a video they i've previously uploaded and still works so i figured i'd post it here, it's a bit funny and short and quick... and if my computer works with it, most should i'd think! Heehee... enjoy anyways!

I might have more of them uploaded by later on tonight!
                              OK, I can't believe I'm contributing these freakin' shippyvids. (You'll see why.) Gen-Sam vids are kinda hard to find.

For Scammers' Delight (*pokes ShimmeringStar*), here's an interesting one:

When Morning Comes

I really had no idea there were so many Sam/Cam moments, even from a friendship perspective.

This one is for jckfan. I couldn't bring myself to watch it beyond the first few seconds, but I'm sure it's high-larious... In a romantic way, of course.

Everything I Do

And here's a nice one (a bit multi-shippy)...

Soldier's Daughter
                              Wheee...more vids! Though I shall have to save them for later thank you for linking them!...*runs out door*
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

This is soooo way off topic... but I just thought of it when I saw a certain t-shirt in pics...

Did anyone know that there's an acapella group named Schroedinger's Cat?

They're frelling awesome... sorry... had to interject...
                                sigpic
                                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Working...
                                X