No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for the ComicCon info. AT has got to be one of the hardest working people for the fans out there.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Thanks everyone for the ComicCon info. AT has got to be one of the hardest working people for the fans out there.
      sounds like she did a gazillion panels. and OF COURSE, she was gorgeous.

thanks for everyone's share gifts.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
        I know I am incredibly lucky to be able to go to the cons that i do, which is why I am going to keep going for as long as I am able!

Most single people my age spend all their disposible income on expesive clothing and alochol at clubs, but I go to scifi conventions. I am such a geek!
        I can see that, I mean I understand you Rather spend your money on seeing Amanda or clubs, my disccision would been made easily
        I mean in the end it might seem like a lot of money for a weekend or even a day to see Amanda, but if you ask me so worth it!!!
        Although my friends and family think I am crazy for thinking about it

Originally posted by matoak82 View Post
        Thanks for the reminder too. FYI, you guys will enjoy the commentaries that Amanda did for the season 10 dvd release. She's just great at it.
        Welcome!!! and ooh I wanna have the season 10 dvd's... argh such a long wait
        Someone wants to tell a few of the bits they say... the good Amanda stuff

Originally posted by Über View Post
        We shoulda known with her that it would be a fan that would one day do her in.

And lol at the name you've given it. Another idea:

When good fans go bad
        ROFL, fans are EVIL!!! And I mean the kind that give you wind
        although some fans of the other kind can be evil too...
        Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
        Hey one of our fellow Samandans posted a beautiful tribute to Sam and Jacob...in the form of poetry. She may have posted it here before, but I missed it if she did. She just posted it today on fanfiction site. It is complete

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3679210/1/Flying_Lessons

Great job Chopin Gal!!
        that was an amazing poem...WTG CG!!! Keep up the good writing!!!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Spoiler:
        Amanda and Chris played their scenes to subtlely convey that Carter and Teal'c had a relationship. So, poor Teal'c has to live now with memories of their relationship.
        Poor T indeed. That must be so hard, and even I am a S/J shipper I loved that moments in unending. I think I was one of those persons who saw more in it. Cause hw it was showed. and I think it was great
        Spoiler:
        I mean if you are stuck for 50 years in a ship all alone...wouldn't you want some company. I mean it might have not been anything sexual but I still think that she needed someone to be there for her no matter what and after 10 years I think they do connect very good... and that there might be a little bit more then friendship...

Originally posted by MSHANKS35 View Post
        Sam's an awesome character
        welcome to Samanda And yes she is an awesome character indeed, and Amanda is an amazing person!!!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        yeah!

Spoiler:
        i don't think amanda actually hurt her fingers/hand, but still (scared me there for a moment).

sally
        I hope she didn't hurt them honestly but I know fans can really hurt a lot
        And I always get scared if I see Sam or Amanda in pain, it gives me shivering... I think I just don't like people in pain, what is strange cause I love whump... strange indeed

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        I'm with you on that. I will continue to simply think of Sam and Teal'c as having a profound friendship.

As for CLandry,

(thanks zuz for the smilie )
        It even has a name now...Clandry...that is soooo wrong!!!! I now actually have an image of this in my head and it isn't a nice view

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Success!

For those of you that are interested in the commentary for Unending:
        Spoiler:

Full Unending commentary (for those that haven't been able to get the discs yet, you can play this along with your vid file ) - 30MB

Amanda talking about Sam/Teal'c - 500K
        Ooh, thank you so much!!! Will DL it later tonight or tomorrow and listen to it

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
          Dear All,
          the G4 are pleased to announce that Registration will open for AT3 on Tuesday 14th August at 5pm Local UK Time which is currently BST- British Summer time. This makes it a reasonable time for most of the world. Please find a world clock and check what time it will be in your region.

Barring any last minute technical difficulties , at this time, the link for the registration system will appear on the registration page. You will need to have a form of payment ready ( credit or Debit card) or have made arrangements with us for a direct bank Transfer or UK Cheque to be sent.

All the details of what is included in the ticket prices can be found on the new website, but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There is a contact us link on the site.

We look forward to welcoming you to London in May next year for our third event with Amanda in the UK.

Best Wishes
          Becky, Kay, Julia & John,
          The G4
          GABIT EVENTS Ltd.
          Thank you for the info, ooh it seems like very close now. awesome

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
          ps, Sam/Vala deleted scene on teh s10 dvd's

YEH BOI

/me pre-orders.
          oooh awesome I love deleted scenes... they are always nice. I hope there are a lot of extra's too Hope there are also outtakes and maybe even bloopers...

Originally posted by sofie View Post
          I'm hoping season 10 will be available here in Belgium at the end of August. I can't wait to here Amanda's comentary. She always does such an amazing job!! It's just great listening to her!!
          I have to admit, that just like you, I haven't rewatched any of the episode of season 9 without Sam Even though those were actually pretty funny.
          According to bol.com they come out on the 26th of September for Regio 2...
          Here is the link: http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSH...&lgl_Section=1

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
          Chelle, Chelle, CHELLE!!!

Guess who? I logged on as soon as i got home last night, i tried to post to you, but hotmail was down and i couldn't verify my account thingy! But here i is now! I didn't get to bed until past 3am!!! Had an awesomely GREAT time last night/this morning, can't wait to do it again Mum wasn't too upset i told her what we were talking about and she understood

See you again tonight
          Luv.... Janelle
          Welcome Janelle!!! about time you discovered GW and Samanda and started posting

Hey all!!!!! Look whose lovely visage showed up on Joe Mallozzi's blog today!!!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC07240.JPG

His blog is funny today btw (especially the part where he talks about being asked for an autograph) but is short on detail. He'll fill people in on Comic Con in tomorrow's installment.

In the meantime...look at teh pretty. Does she look great or what?!??
          Thank you for the pic Love them

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          Pics from Comic Con (not mine) I found them while trawling through Flickr. There are some good ones of Amanda.
          ooooh ooooh amazing love all these pics...love them

Originally posted by Jades View Post
          I was looking for news about the SG-1 ComicCon panel and found this brief report by the funton critic, here's a few Amanda/Sam related excerpts:

Has anyone seen anymore Stargate related ComicCon reports? All I've seen are the photos in JM's blog and a brief report of the Henson panel that Ben B attended.
          Thank you for this link

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          More photos of Amanda at Comic Con

This person has a few photos of the SG-1 movie panel on Flickr

and

Tsaxlady posted a link to her blog on the Comic Con thread with a few photos with promises of more to come.
          pretiness... I need a lot of Comic Con reading... love it All these Amanda goodness make me happy

Originally posted by sofie View Post
          New pic of Amanda on Joe mallozzi's blog!! She looks gorgeous as always

Wow, she looks amazing Lovely. love DH in this pic too ROFL!!!

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
          Hellloooo! *dies* I'm so tired. Still in San Diego. =D Uh, don't think I mentioned I was going to San Diego.

iheartkeys.livejournal.com <-- my lj, with some pics. And more pics to come.
          Thank you for the link to your LJ...yes lot of reading to do

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          Amanda at the Sci-Fi party last night.

*thuds*

Comment

http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC07411.JPG

Uhmm...wow.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

:O

what blog was that from?

:O :O

edit: jm's. I checked like 10mins ago and there was nothing new there ;|

Comment

I can't decide if that's a
                Spoiler:
                come hither look or a "I'd kick your ass but this is my best dress" look.

Thanks for sharing that link.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

I can't decide if that's a
                  Spoiler:
                  come hither look or a "I'd kick your ass but this is my best dress" look.

Thanks for sharing that link.
                  I'll go with option B
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

rofl! Amanda was chilling at the party with the likes of Jenna Jameson, Liv Tyler, Robert Downey Jnr, Stan Lee and Edward Norton. That actually makes me lol. Jenna Jameson. ahahaha

Comment

Oh my...

Speechless here.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Melora View Post
                        I don't know if this has been posted already, but it is a video from Comic Con with Ben and Amanda talking about their adventures in the Artic. It's called "Stargate on Ice." There is a brief commercial before the vid starts.

http://video.syndication.msn.com/v/D...44610b&f=CADIU

Very nice little vid.
                        Very nice Video!! THanks for the link!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          Welcome Janelle!!! about time you discovered GW and Samanda and started posting
                          Heya EVE!!!!

Been a while huh? But here i is, i found my way... with lots of persuading from Chelle! My computer still doesn't like loading this site very much though, its a bugger! Anyway, great 'seeing' ya again!

Comment

SGA Panel
                            Spoiler:
                            If anyone would NOT like to have a wmv file, please PM me. I will NOT give you a megaupload link.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

I don't believe I ever shared this AT moment with you all (I just scanned it today, silly me). This image is from the Vancouver SG1/SGA Creation con 2006.

For size:
                              Spoiler:

Amanda looks great...me not so much.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

*takes notes*

If I ever met SunKrux, she would come up to my teeth.

Wonderful photo, thanks for sharing!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X