X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    Exactly!! Good point!
    Spoiler:
    It was 50 years on ship and Jack didn't wait 3 months! And I adore Jack and Sam.... I like that Chris and Amanda found these little moments. These two actors have had to find little moments for their individual characters for a year and a half (not talking about a relationship). I thought it was a good episode and even knowing now that Teal'c and Sam had these little moments that alluded to more means that neither of them spent a lifetime alone. Who would be selfish enough to wish a life of loneliness on anyone! Good points Strix!
    Well,
    Spoiler:
    no, he didn't wait 3 months...and I hate that episode by the way. But that was long before 'Threads' or many other key moments in that particular relationship. I guess I just can't get past seeing Teal'c and Sam as just best friends. To me, they have the same relationship as Sam and Daniel, a brother/sister one. So, it kinda freaks me out. I think Sam and Teal'c were extremely close, just like they have always been, and certainly not lonely when they had each other to rely on. The only way they would have been lonely is, erm, physically, but then I consider there were 4 guys and 2 girls on that ship...and...well...someone(or two) got the raw end of the deal.

Now the character beats I saw never led me to believe anything more happened. It was nothing that wouldn't occur between such close friends. But that's just me. And if you see it, well Amanda and Chris did hint at it, but if you didn't, it's just as well. But I'm certain when I see Sam and Teal'c together in the movies I won't think Teal'c has all these memories of them or anything like that. Because in my little world it never happened. But if it had to, I don't know why, but on that ship, I would have picked Cam for her. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. Oy....

Comment

see, that was the perfect thing about unending

Spoiler:
      if you want to see sam/teal'c....it's there, plain as day

but if you want to see them as just close and non-sexually intimate friends, that's there too.

we can see what we want to see

and that's the beauty of it all
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

but if you want to see them as just close and non-sexually intimate friends, that's there too.

As T himself would say, .

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Spoiler:

Exactly. It's all good

I mean, I see them as very close, intimate friends. If others see Sam/Teal'c, good for them We can all take out of the show what we want. It isn't a competition.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ps, Sam/Vala deleted scene on teh s10 dvd's

YEH BOI

/me pre-orders.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Wow, December?? Why can't they release the dvd's world wide at the same time?? We Aussies are getting the season 10 dvd's on August 29...just in time for my birthday and season 3 of Atlantis is being released in mid September before it even airs on the telly here.
              Really? That's so annoying! NZ has been good and is catching up! Last Saturday The Pegasus Project was on. And last Monday was The Return Pt 1. Not that I saw them. *sigh*
              Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Hehehe...yeah...how convincing that would be...not!!
              The only thing Amanda and I have in common is our star sign...I might be officially blonde...but that's about it...my eyes don't even have a distinct color to them and lets face it...Amanda is just the most gorgeous woman...nope...I'm not pretending to be Amanda...what we need is the real deal!!! You do realize that if I win the lottery soon I won't be here for Wicked...and neither will you...we'll be on our way to bonnie old England...ahh...one can only hope...and dream!!
              *shoves hand in the air* Me me! Can I come too Since I'm coming over with Eileen to see Wicked
              Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              Spoiler:
              Even if it was canon, it is also canon that not only does Sam not remember their relationship, it never happened to her. Time was turned back for everyone except Teal'c, so the Sam/Teal'c, Daniel/Vala and Cam/Landry ships never happened.

After being stuck on the ship fifty years, its hardly surprising that they turned to one another. They've always been close.

If TPTB decide not to ship Sam and Jack, then I would welcome a Sam/Teal'c pairing, they're really sweet together, but if they do decide to go with Sam/Jack, "Unending" is not a barrier to it.
              *shudders at the thought of the last ship* But I do agree
              Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              Spoiler:
              While it wasn't the perfect outcome (that would have been Sam/Vala ), I'm not opposed to Sam/Teal'c. It's much better than another alternative which I personally have no wish to see happen.
              *giggles* That would be awesome!!!!!
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

ps, Sam/Vala deleted scene on teh s10 dvd's

YEH BOI

/me pre-orders.

Describe it please
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Describe it please
                  dunno, it's just mentioned on teh GW story about the dvd's. It's a scene from Morpheus, I remember both Amanda and Claudia talking about it ages ago. something to do with Sam and Vala bonding

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                    Really? That's so annoying! NZ has been good and is catching up! Last Saturday The Pegasus Project was on. And last Monday was The Return Pt 1. Not that I saw them. *sigh*
                    Wait...Stargate's on, on Monday's? On TV2?? Or is that on Sky One? Or.... is it Atlantis that you're referring to, for Monday? Oh I am so confusing myself now, lol

Spoiler:
                    MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                    I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                    this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                    - John 15:12,13

Comment

SG-1 is on Saturday afternoons at 1 on TV2... or it's on at 2. SGA is on on Mondays at 7.30 on Prime.

*sigh* I wish we got reception at my flat... No matter. I'm getting sky soon *dances*
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

SG-1 is on Saturday afternoons at 1 on TV2... or it's on at 2. SGA is on on Mondays at 7.30 on Prime.

*sigh* I wish we got reception at my flat... No matter. I'm getting sky soon *dances*
                        I think you're right, with it being on at 1 on Saturdays. For a minute there I had I thought you had meant we got SG1 on two days, hehe! Whoops

And yay, Sky! It is great

Spoiler:
                        MULTI-SHIPPER, AND PROUD

My command is this: Love each other as
                        I have loved you. Greater love has no man than
                        this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
                        - John 15:12,13

Comment

dunno, it's just mentioned on teh GW story about the dvd's. It's a scene from Morpheus, I remember both Amanda and Claudia talking about it ages ago. something to do with Sam and Vala bonding
                          Sam tells Vala that if she needs someone to talk to, they're all there for her.
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Sam tells Vala that if she needs someone to talk to, they're all there for her.
                            Heeee! *squishes Sam and Vala*
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Oh it still on, Yeah i think its channel 2 at 1, i always got that confused too but worked out its the earlier of the two.

Neep, whats with all the squishing???
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                                Neep, whats with all the squishing???
                                I'm collecting squish. See, I have this goo all over my arms from squishing too tight...

*hugs and squishes*
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X