Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    What's worse is they weren't referring to Starbuck
    Argh! I can't stand actor fic! It's disrespectful...
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

For anyone who didn't know, Wep 5 of Sanctuary was in my library! Downloading it now.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        For anyone who didn't know, Wep 5 of Sanctuary was in my library! Downloading it now.
        *Happy Dance!!!*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Argh! I can't stand actor fic! It's disrespectful...
          yeah, RPF - real person fic - is squicky.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            It's awful when people can't separate the actors and the characters. That must be that worst fic to stumble across.

To speculate about someone's life like that... *shudders*
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
              Does that include sexual innuendo, too?
              Good god, if we lost the sexual innuendo in here, there'd be nothing left but cricket song.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                Good god, if we lost the sexual innuendo in here, there'd be nothing left but cricket song.
                Cricket song and discussion about cricket. Is there a game more boring?

*ducks and runs from rabid cricket fans*
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

Mini-rant:
                  You know, the banners that go all the way across the bottom of a post - including the white area that looks as if it the banner is not there really annoy me. Especially (not in Sanctuaryforall.com's case *at all* ) when I have less than no desire to go there and add to the 'number of times visited' ticker.

<sigh> I'm not buying it until I clear up my "viewing after downloading" issues. Why can nothing be simple? I hope you enjoy it though.

A day early! (Or 6 days late if you are feeling particularly ornery.)

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I took mini's comment about crickets to mean that discussion on the thread would end up sounding pretty quiet... so quiet, we'd be able to hear the crickets in the background...
                    Last edited by astrogeologist; 15 July 2007, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                      -1. Go suck a lemon. - NZNeep
                      -2. "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean i can't pee standing up." - majorsal
                      -3. You can't watch The Simpsons right now. We have to prevent global disaster. - Gate gal
                      -4. (with tone lilting to the tune of 'Dem Dry Bones (Skeletal Bones)' “The DHD is connected to the Star-gate, the Stargate is connected to the worm-hole, the wormhole is connected through sub-space, through subspace it's connected to another Star-gate, the other Stargate is connected to another D-HD…”… pause… silence… “What? No… I wasn’t being sarcastic,” (insincerely).... “Right... fruit and donuts it is...” - astrogeologist
                      -5. "Where are my ruby slippers when I need them??" - chelle db
                      -6. "The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
                      -7. "When you said get a life sir, i just presumed you had one." - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
                      -8. "You know...if one more person refers to me as Mary Poppins or Stargate Barbie or any other cutsie fictional do-gooder, they're gonna learn damn fast how the 'Carter Special' got its name." - Über
                      -9. When we throw the switches, we have ten minutes 'til the ship explodes. If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space. - PengYn
                      -10. Screw this, I'm going Fishing. - Tittamiire

And hello...I'm new!
                      Heya welcome hope you like it here, but then again how can you not with all the fun that happens round here

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                      It might come as a surprise, but being a Sam/Jack fan isn't compulsary. There are a lot of Sam fans out there who aren't.
                      We like Sam for who she is, not what 'ship' she is in.

FF
                      Nope, no suprise. I relise that, I ment that as a joke not seriously. And I Love Sam for who she is not what ship shes in. Sams The best charater and it has nothing to do with anything other than her greatness.

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                      As do Sam/Jack shippers.
                      Exactly

-2. "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean i can't pee standing up." - majorsal
                      -3. You can't watch The Simpsons right now. We have to prevent global disaster. - Gate gal
                      -4. (with tone lilting to the tune of 'Dem Dry Bones (Skeletal Bones)' “The DHD is connected to the Star-gate, the Stargate is connected to the worm-hole, the wormhole is connected through sub-space, through subspace it's connected to another Star-gate, the other Stargate is connected to another D-HD…”… pause… silence… “What? No… I wasn’t being sarcastic,” (insincerely).... “Right... fruit and donuts it is...” - astrogeologist
                      -6. "The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
                      -7. "When you said get a life sir, i just presumed you had one." - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
                      -8. "You know...if one more person refers to me as Mary Poppins or Stargate Barbie or any other cutsie fictional do-gooder, they're gonna learn damn fast how the 'Carter Special' got its name." - Über
                      -9. When we throw the switches, we have ten minutes 'til the ship explodes. If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space. - PengYn
                      -11. (to Hammond) Sir, would you mind if I rubbed your head for luck?-jckfan

-12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!'
                      LOL, Nice

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      LOL.

14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. This is the SGC not Disnyland.

15. Cam, General O'Neill would pretend to be dumb to amuse us. You're not nearly as amusing.
                      Oh brilliant

Hehe... *licks dirt of Sam's nose*

*eta*

OK, I'm so sorry. That was just wrong! That would worry Amanda a lot more than any whump could.

WHAT!!!

No I dont think so, id rather watch tidily winks *also ducks*
                      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Ewww. That would be squicky.

Ya know, it's weird reading fic, because you picture the person's face in your head. But, you're seeing the "character" and not the "person". Odd how our minds can make that distinction. I couldn't read adult fic if I couldn't do that.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        We did give it a good ending for sure So it is just hurting her so we can comfort her again... So in the end that is good right No need for a body guard...

I think the issue is, a story with no whump, isn't a story at all I mean you need a story where you hero or main character is in some kind of issue, or some kind of destress...and what a good way it is to get her in some kind of pain...or let her get whumped a bit So that she has to fight her way out, with a lot of character out of something... and then after that you see a strong character...your favourite character.

and why I like Sam whump, cause I really believe her. I cry with her, I feel her pain, she does it so convinsable(Sp?) She gives you the feeling that she really is in a lot of pain, and that she can't handle it anymore...
                        Ok, how did I miss reading this. Is there a link?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i've read a LOT of smut (surprise ), so i'd recommend sue corkill. she writes explicit sex, but tinged with a beautful romantic gentleness.

that's IF amanda was ever going to read smut.

sally
                        Sue is excellent! There's quite a few great writers out there, but I've certainly started my share of bad fics. I can usually tell within a few paragraphs if I'll be able to read it or not. I have a lot of fic peeves.

i seem to recall her or teryl reading some femslash and being kinda amused
                        Tee Hee.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

50 More Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)

In sequential additive inverse order.

Sam says “The additive inverse of any number x is the number that gives zero when added to x. For exampe, the additive inverse of 5 is -5.”

-11. (to Hammond) Sir, would you mind if I rubbed your head for luck?-jckfan
                          -12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!' - Skydiver
                          -13. Cut me off one more time when I'm trying to explain something and I swear your Simpsons collection is going into the next unstable vortex of a forming wormhole...that's the kawoosh to you, sir.-jckfan
                          -14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. This is the SGC not Disnyland.
                          -15. Cam, General O'Neill would pretend to be dumb to amuse us. You're not nearly as amusing.
                          -16. So this dumb blonde chick walks into a bar...

-17. Woohoo! A planet with a matriarchal society! And the *guys* are supposed to be seen and not heard!!! Woot! (fist pump!)... I wonder if I can get the Queen there to tell the guys that they have to wear overdone blue dresses...? Hmmmm....
                          Last edited by astrogeologist; 15 July 2007, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                            It was on the radio when I was in the car once, and the commentators were discussing the actions of the seagulls instead of the players. If even the commentators get bored enough to count seagulls...
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It was on the radio when I was in the car once, and the commentators were discussing the actions of the seagulls instead of the players. If even the commentators get bored enough to count seagulls...
                              LOL thats brilliant
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Curling????

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                                <snerk>
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X