Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-1. Go suck a lemon. - NZNeep
    -2. "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean i can't pee standing up." - majorsal
    -3. You can't watch The Simpsons right now. We have to prevent global disaster. - Gate gal
    -4. (with tone lilting to the tune of 'Dem Dry Bones (Skeletal Bones)' “The DHD is connected to the Star-gate, the Stargate is connected to the worm-hole, the wormhole is connected through sub-space, through subspace it's connected to another Star-gate, the other Stargate is connected to another D-HD…”… pause… silence… “What? No… I wasn’t being sarcastic,” (insincerely).... “Right... fruit and donuts it is...” - astrogeologist
    -5. "Where are my ruby slippers when I need them??" - chelle db
    -6. "The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
    -7. "When you said get a life sir, i just presumed you had one." - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
    -8. "You know...if one more person refers to me as Mary Poppins or Stargate Barbie or any other cutsie fictional do-gooder, they're gonna learn damn fast how the 'Carter Special' got its name." - Über
    -9. When we throw the switches, we have ten minutes 'til the ship explodes. If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space. - PengYn
    -10. Screw this, I'm going Fishing. - Tittamiire
    -11. (to Hammond) Sir, would you mind if I rubbed your head for luck?-jckfan

-12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!'
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What?! Still no Star Wars homage???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
        looks pointedly at Ooobsy....you want star wars dear, go for it

sigpic

Comment

hey folks, let's see if we can do this with PGing the profanity please. Some have no issue with it, others do.

sigpic

Comment

-2. "just because my reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean i can't pee standing up." - majorsal
            -3. You can't watch The Simpsons right now. We have to prevent global disaster. - Gate gal
            -4. (with tone lilting to the tune of 'Dem Dry Bones (Skeletal Bones)' “The DHD is connected to the Star-gate, the Stargate is connected to the worm-hole, the wormhole is connected through sub-space, through subspace it's connected to another Star-gate, the other Stargate is connected to another D-HD…”… pause… silence… “What? No… I wasn’t being sarcastic,” (insincerely).... “Right... fruit and donuts it is...” - astrogeologist
            -6. "The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
            -7. "When you said get a life sir, i just presumed you had one." - Amanda_Tapping_Fan
            -8. "You know...if one more person refers to me as Mary Poppins or Stargate Barbie or any other cutsie fictional do-gooder, they're gonna learn damn fast how the 'Carter Special' got its name." - Über
            -9. When we throw the switches, we have ten minutes 'til the ship explodes. If we ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space. - PengYn
            -12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!' - Skydiver

will attempt...

-13. (After being zatted and/or stun grenaded) I think my eyesight's getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur. - PengYn
            sigpic

Comment

TEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLCCCC *heavy breathing* I YAM YOUR MUTHA.

I'd just like to say that I'm really saddened by the fact that Scari is without an internet connection this weekend and unable to join us in our little game, because I can't magine the kind of kinky little comments she'd have come up with! But I'm sure I'd be shaking my head at them and laughing internally.
              Last edited by ForeverSg1; 15 July 2007, 12:05 PM. Reason: Cuz she can't freaking spell!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                TEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLCCCC *heavy breathing* I YAM YOUR MUTHA.

sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

"The Go'ould are really evil. Like so evil, that you would say they were E-VEEL, like they are the FRU-ETS of the DEV-EEL. E-VEEL." - antoa315
                  ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Perfection!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Perfection!!
                    Yay! *someone* got my obscure movie reference. That is such a brilliant movie. I keep meaning to buy it...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      hey folks, let's see if we can do this with PGing the profanity please. Some have no issue with it, others do.
                      Does that include sexual innuendo, too?

I was just wondering, because I would think PG-ification, as it were, goes both ways in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        WELCOME TO SAMANDA!!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!!!!

And can I just to y'all I am ROFLing here with the - thingies So how far are you all going??? just a question eh... Or does Spazzy need to come up with an even funnier one
                        Well, I was thinking like this... once it gets to -50, we ping back through -49, -48 again, all the way up to 50 again. Repeat. It's like the version of the expanding universe theory where all matter is zooming out until a certain point, then pulling in again until it's really tiny and there is another big bang. Repeat. Sam could describe it better.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          50 More Things Carter Would Never, Ever Say (But Should)

In sequential additive inverse order.

Sam says “The additive inverse of any number x is the number that gives zero when added to x. For exampe, the additive inverse of 5 is -5.”

14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. this is the SGC--not Disneyland.
                          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

-12. To Cameron: 'If you run off like that again, I'm gonna super cal my fragilistic on your ass!' - Skydiver
                            -13. Cut me off one more time when I'm trying to explain something and I swear your Simpsons collection is going into the next unstable vortex of a forming wormhole...that's the kawoosh to you, sir.-jckfan

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                              -13. Cut me off one more time when I'm trying to explain something and I swear your Simpsons collection is going into the next unstable vortex of a forming wormhole...that's the kawoosh to you, sir.-jckfan
                              LOL.

14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. This is the SGC not Disnyland.

15. Cam, General O'Neill would pretend to be dumb to amuse us. You're not nearly as amusing.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                                LOL.

14. Vala, lose the Pippi Longstocking look. This is the SGC not Disnyland.

15. Cam, General O'Neill would pretend to be dumb to amuse us. You're not nearly as amusing.
                                Excellent. You guys are so good I'm running out of green jello.

Comment

Working...
                                X