Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made Sam/McKay smilies and I just think that
    Spoiler:
    they may come handy with Sam spending next season on Atlantis.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
      Hey everyone,

Quick update before I go to sleep. CT scan was encouraging. No shrinkage, but no growth either, and some of the tumors seem to be getting less dense, which could indicate they're dying. So, all in all, I'm relieved.

Now I'm taking my headcold to bed!

Thanks for the encouragement!
      SO pleased to hear that! Hope your headcold gets better.
      "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Hey everyone,

Quick update before I go to sleep. CT scan was encouraging. No shrinkage, but no growth either, and some of the tumors seem to be getting less dense, which could indicate they're dying. So, all in all, I'm relieved.

Glad to hear it too, Deejay!

Comment

(((((Deejay))))) Just read this on your livejournal! So, so glad to hear this
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
            {{{ DEEJAY }}}
            That is good news!
            Much Love **
            mini has such a way with words...that I had to repeat them

much, much love Deejay and many hugs
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey everyone,

Good news DeeJay! Keep fighting those pesky cells Thanks for keeping us updated and take care of that headcold!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                *looks at NZBG...

smiles her wickedly evil grin...

N I G E L A!!!!

*runs away

That's cute about your niece. In my family it's a right of passage to be able to get "Grandma" (my mom) to share her Sour Patch Kids (or any sour candy) with you when your about two. We love laughing as the little ones faces get all screwed up from the sour. Most of the kids in our family have always been "can I have another" after their first one. We like to get them to give the candy to unsuspecting family or friends so we can watch them make funny faces as they eat the candy.

What can I say, I come from a twisted family!
                My daughter's the same way. She is one of the pickiest eaters in the world. I can't get her to eat a hamburger or a cheese sandwich or even a piece of canteloupe, but she'll sit and suck on a lemon for twenty minutes. Very strange child.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                  My daughter's the same way. She is one of the pickiest eaters in the world. I can't get her to eat a hamburger or a cheese sandwich or even a piece of canteloupe, but she'll sit and suck on a lemon for twenty minutes. Very strange child.
                  At least she's getting a load of vitamin C. And you wouldn't want a 'normal' little girl, would you? Individuals are the best

I'm not sure that's as bad as my trying to eat my grandfather's shoes when I was a baby. My dad was forced to question after seeing that why on earth they should sterilise my bottles anymore
                  sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
                    I made Sam/McKay smilies and I just think that
                    Spoiler:
                    they may come handy with Sam spending next season on Atlantis.

Cute
                    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Hey everyone,

Just checked my email..

"Excellent News!" Except for the part about the head cold. Take your vitamin C and drink plenty of fluids.

Comment

Hey everyone,

(((((Deejay)))))

I'm glad you're CT was encouraging thats such great news hope you're headcold goes away soon take care

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hey everyone,

So wonderful to hear your encouraging news. Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest to get rid of that head cold.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                            Look at who her mommie is.

Love ya Kat!
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

hey, i know adults that won't eat anything green
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                i played with photoshop too last night
                                you know, we really really need more pics to play with
                                Oh wow...cool...very nice Sky!!
                                what was funny was the look on jack's face. the guys didn't know that she was gonna step up i think.
                                IIRC, the reason amanda did it was, here were the boys taking responsibility and she was jsut...standing there and she was like 'dude, i need to say something' so she made up 'i was there...'
                                I must go and watch that ep again tonight when hubby is sleeping!!
                                Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
                                I heard you want more pics - so here one I made lol
                                http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...mAtlantis2.png
                                Sweet...I likey a lot!! Thank you!
                                Originally posted by zuz View Post
                                Surprisingly, I made them, chelle. And the clips are from Urban Rush Hour - series of interviews with sg cast and producers and from The director's series: PDL - the tomb.
                                Oops...I meant where did the clips come from...I kinda figured you had made the thingys but the actual Urban Rush clips I haven't seen before...bugger!!
                                Thanks zuz!
                                Hey everyone,
                                YAY...That's great Deejay...I'm really happy to hear that...we'll still be thinking of you til that last of those little buggers is gone!!...and beyond that too!! That's fantastic news!!
                                Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                                My 2-year-old niece has been wandering around all evening with half a lemon making "mmmm... yummy" noises. She would be able to hold her own against McKay
                                LOL...cool!!
                                Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                                In my family, it's eating gherkins out of the jar. My flatmate was disgusted when she caught me eating them out of the jar... but she eats olives out of the jar so she can't complain!
                                OMG...yummy...I'm the only one in my family that eats them straight out of the jar..I love gherkins...especially on liverwurst on rye bread...yummmy!!
                                hey, i know adults that won't eat anything green
                                My daughter won't eat lamb...so we don't tell her when we're having lamb sausages until after she's finished her dinner...sneaky huh!!...but it works!!
                                I love most of my vegies...don't like egg plant, avocado or squash though!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X