Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
    Woot! Minigeek is on the fast track to fame and fortune! You'll still speak to us low-lifes when your star is on the Hollywood walk of fame, won't you?
    I don't know. It all depends on how shiny my star is.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thanks goes out to Morgana for the heads up. The newest issue of TVZone has an interview with Amanda

http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t215_display.htm

Exclusive Interviews...

Stargate The Future…
      • producer and writer Joe Mallozzi guides us through the franchise’s future, including that final batch of SG-1 episodes, the DVD movies, the changes to come in Atlantis (including news on the fate of Carson Beckett), and the third series...
      Plus!
      Stargate SG-1might be at an end, but star Amanda Tapping already has a new project, Web series Sanctuary

Visimag web site has a excerpt from Joe Mallozzi's interview online as well
      http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t215_feat01.htm
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
        I have a polishing cloth.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          And depending on how we're running with this, Mandy has the bucket of fertilising agent!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
            Thanks goes out to Morgana for the heads up. The newest issue of TVZone has an interview with Amanda

Exclusive Interviews...

Stargate The Future…
            • producer and writer Joe Mallozzi guides us through the franchise’s future, including that final batch of SG-1 episodes, the DVD movies, the changes to come in Atlantis (including news on the fate of Carson Beckett), and the third series...
            Plus!
            Stargate SG-1might be at an end, but star Amanda Tapping already has a new project, Web series Sanctuary

Visimag web site has a excerpt from Joe Mallozzi's interview online as well
            http://www.visimag.com/tvzone/t215_feat01.htm
            cool, I so need to find that magazine somewhere *goes into every store that might sell tvzone*
            Maybe I can do my oral exam about Sanctuary that would be cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forestia View Post
              Um... hi! Does anyone remember me? Well I used to be Carson's girl, maybe that rings some bells. Anyway, I haven't been here in months partly because of personal stuff (not anything bad, just a lot of life changes), but also because I have been trying really hard not to see any spoilers for the new Stargate eps. and I wanted to wait till I was watching the new eps. again. I do feel bad about not posting for so long though. I missed my b-day on here and everything!

As an update I wanted to say congrats to anyone with milestone posts and happy b-day to any birthdays and if I missed anything I'm sorry. I have missed you all and I hope you have been well.

Now for my take on a couple of the new SG-1 eps. (and Sam's role in them of course). Regarding "Line in the Sand" and "The Road Not Taken"...

Spoiler:
              I thought the eps. were very interesting. I felt very bad for Sam in LITS, but I knew that she would be able to figure things out, of course. I still always worry, even though I know things work out, that is just me. There were a lot of stressful parts in that ep., but I liked the end a lot. I thought it was so funny. It is very obvious when Sam doesn't like something she is eating , and apparently Cam isn't a very good cook, unless Sam just doesn't like macaroons, ha ha.

As for TRNT, I pretty much didn't like the ep. at all, except for the end. I didn't like seeing the AR Cam and Landry, and hearing about Vala in jail, and Teal'c leaving. All of that sucked. The only people I liked were Dr. Lee and Rodney. I found it very strange that Rodney was into business though. I never could have pictured him being interested in that type of stuff, until that ep. I liked how he helped Sam get back. I was so glad when they showed our SG-1 again. That was funny and sweet how they were talking to Sam when she was gone. And I loved when Vala went over to Sam, hugged her, and said how they had missed her. Vala is such a cool character now. That part made me happy

So yeah, that was my take on the eps.

Oh, I have some bad news. I wanted to come on here to let you all know I'm still around, but now I probably won't be on for at least a couple of weeks. That is because I injured my hand and I'm not really supposed to type for a while. I'm trying to get caught up on all my internet stuff before I go. Anyway, I'm sorry for the bad news because I would like to have more time, but I really need to let my hand heal. I might be on to read posts, but not to post myself.

Again, I hope you are all well and I will miss you, but I'll try to be back before the end of the season. Take care everyone!
              Hey welcome back, good to have you here again.

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
              *raises hand*

I have also watched it multiple times daily. When I showed it to my flatmate she eyed me suspiciously and asked how many times I had seen it. That's when I realised that I was mouthing all of Amanda lines along with her

As for my flatmate's verdict: It's too "creepy." *throws hands up in despair*
              tell me about it Iwas sitting there showing my dad and I noticed I was mouthing her every line, hehe
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

I cannot believe Sam/Vala is beating out the boys in the Slash Couples Pic contest thread.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  I cannot believe Sam/Vala is beating out the boys in the Slash Couples Pic contest thread.
                  I cant beleive Sam/Jan isnt on there
                  sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                    And depending on how we're running with this, Mandy has the bucket of fertilising agent!
                    tsk, tsk....looks like my work is never done
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                      I cant beleive Sam/Jan isnt on there
                      I can't believe I didn't know about this game...Cause otherwise it would have gotten Sam/Janet...Cause I love them Especially after I watched Rites of Passages earlier today I so love that ep...

And yes I was going to try to watch all my eps in order again...I so can't do that...but I should at least try...so from next week on I will do it!!! and without skipping one

Comment

Hey, Rox, now you really do need to get on winning that lottery, my film is already beginning to take off.. <haha>
                        Spoiler:
                        Minigeek writes: “Your previous puglet photos have inspired me to make a short film.”

JM: I’ll produce!

You heard it here first, folks.
                        Cool...so where do we sign up to support your little adventure??
                        It'll always be the shiniest star mini...even if I have to move to the states to polish it daily for you!!
                        Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post

Thank you Tsax...and thank you Morgana!!
                        Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        I can't believe I didn't know about this game...Cause otherwise it would have gotten Sam/Janet...Cause I love them Especially after I watched Rites of Passages earlier today I so love that ep...
                        How come Sam/Janet didn't even make it there anyway?? Weird!!! Next time then hey Eve!!!
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey everyone,

I come bearing fic. And stuff. The first challenge went out on the LJ Sam Carter Gen community.

I posted a little ficlet. The prompt was Speed. Drug of Choice

On a personal note-I get the results of the last CT scan tomorrow.

Also-Does anyone else have this problem? I can't hit the apostrophe key without a popup on the bottom of my screen showing a little "Find" box coming up. It happens sometimes here, and when I'm posting replies on LJ. I have Firefox. It comes and goes, first half of this post, it was happening, now it isn't. Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                            Hey everyone,

I come bearing fic. And stuff. The first challenge went out on the LJ Sam Carter Gen community.

I posted a little ficlet. The prompt was Speed. Drug of Choice

On a personal note-I get the results of the last CT scan tomorrow.
                            Wonderful story, Deejay!
                            (-And good luck with the scan.)

Comment

Does anyone know in which episode Amanda ad libbed the line "and I was there" after all the guys had said something important to Hammond- I think it was season 1 or 2
                              Welcome to the Monkey House

Comment

Originally posted by photo monkey View Post
                                Does anyone know in which episode Amanda ad libbed the line "and I was there" after all the guys had said something important to Hammond- I think it was season 1 or 2
                                I wanna say Thor's Chariot.

Comment

Working...
                                X