Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamCarterRocks View Post
    Hey guys,
    Well i just wanted to say a quick hello to every Sam/AT fan, she's a great character and AT well, she's just soo freaking awsome. LOVE HER!! Well, i'm completely confused, lol hard to follow. So i thought that I'd introduce myself it's always a good start Well I'm a huge fan of everything Carter or Amanda realted topics. I'm seriously thinking of over coming my fear for flying by going to the AT3 Gabit convention...ouff thats not going to easy.

My fav Episodes are: Grace of course great episode 100% Sam is always good , I have to like Beneath the urface cause its the first episode i saw..Oh yeah, Devide and conquer...hmmm..thinking well more that i jsut can't think of right now.

All i have to say is I LOVER AMANDA AND SAM (wish that i had Sam's smarts )
    Hi SamCarterRocks,

You went to TVMs, WTG lucky you Amanda sure does rock doesn't she?
    As to AT3 I'm hoping to go too, I managed to overcome my fear of trains last year to go just had to remind myself what was at the other end of my train journey...AMANDA!

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      That would be about the size of it. At least she's doing something she loves; that'll take the edge off the fact she won't be sleeping for four months. Poor thing.
      Ah, sleep is highly over-rated, but just think of all the really fun stuff she's missing out on.

You know I almost started to feel really sorry for her until I remembered that she gets up every morning, drives into work where she gets to see RDA, Michael, Chris, Ben, David, Joe, and Jason. Oh the horror! Pleeasseee, I'd chew off my own right arm for one day of that kind of torture. heh
      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 20 March 2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Hey guys,
        Well i just wanted to say a quick hello to every Sam/AT fan, she's a great character and AT well, she's just soo freaking awsome. LOVE HER!! Well, i'm completely confused, lol hard to follow. So i thought that I'd introduce myself it's always a good start Well I'm a huge fan of everything Carter or Amanda realted topics. I'm seriously thinking of over coming my fear for flying by going to the AT3 Gabit convention...ouff thats not going to easy.

My fav Episodes are: Grace of course great episode 100% Sam is always good , I have to like Beneath the urface cause its the first episode i saw..Oh yeah, Devide and conquer...hmmm..thinking well more that i jsut can't think of right now.

All i have to say is I LOVER AMANDA AND SAM (wish that i had Sam's smarts )
        Howdy, from a Texas gal who decided to lasso her fear of flying for the first Gabit convention. Hopped a plane, tossed back a few shots of vodka and yelled 'Yipee-ki-ay-mother-f*****' all the way to London.

Ok, well maybe it wasn't that entertaining unless of couse you enjoy watching a ghostly pale woman clinch her armrest for 10 1/2 hours. However I did manage to survive the flight and I had an absolutely amazing time at the con. So much so that I became somewhat of an addict and attended four other conventions and a play in Toronto. Honestly, I'm not sure if it is the adrenaline rush of seeing Amanda each time or just some sick and twisted torture I enjoy thrusting upon myself, but for some strange reason I keep attending each event.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll actually be able to say I enjoyed the flight over as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          According to the shooting schedule I found on the net,

Stargate Atlantis - March 1st - September 28th

Stargate Continuum(Arctic shots) - March 23-29th ( 5 days )

Stargate The Ark - April 17 - May 7th ( 15 days )

Stargate Continuum - May 22nd - June 12, 2007 ( 16 days )

If Amanda is doing 14 episodes of Atlantis and each episode takes approximately 7 days to film, then more than likely the six episodes she won't be in will be filming during the five weeks she is shooting the Stargate movies.
          I seem to remember someone saying, maybe Amanda or Joe, that she'd be doing 4 day shoots on Atlantis (instead of a 5 day shoot which is normal? I don't think they shoot over the weekend).

Comment

Howdy, from a Texas gal who decided to lasso her fear of flying for the first Gabit convention, hoped a plane, tossed back a few shots of vodka and yelled 'Yipee-ki-ay-mother-f*****' all the way to London.
            Oh that was you!? I thought I heard something incoming
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              What, I could have sworn it was you, oh well must have been someone else must go check pics of restaurant.

ETA: Well at least I know Sio (woman of undecipherable name) We did spend more time together along with Fa
              *pokes Mandy*
              Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                I seem to remember someone saying, maybe Amanda or Joe, that she'd be doing 4 day shoots on Atlantis (instead of a 5 day shoot which is normal? I don't think they shoot over the weekend).
                Yeah I believe you're correct that she's supposed to be doing 4 day shoots, but I could have sworn someone in an interview or commentary mentioned that most episodes take about 7 days to shoot. So while they may work a five day work week, they may have a hot set when they leave on Friday and then come back on Monday and continue shooting scenes from the same episode.

I just recall Martin Gero telling us at the Vancouver Convention set tour that we couldn't touch anything on one particular set because everything had to be exactly the same on Monday when they continued filming as it was when they left on Friday.

Comment

Ahh yes i think it WAS YOU I thought Pixiesio sounded familiar...so how are you?? Hope all is good with you It was cool meeting people who love AT as much as me. I was kinda shy cause i had no idea that this place exicted, lol i've been a fan only for a few months so..kinda late on all info!! As for AT3 i'm sooo going be there . Since i didnt get to talk to Amanda hopefully i get to talk to her then Have you ever been?
                  Doing not too bad at the 'mo. As for GABIT (aka the AT cons *g*), didn't go to the first, hung around the lobby for some of the second one since I was going to Avalon (and waiting on some who were attending AT2 ). AT3, it depends on what else is going on money/vacation-wise for me next year!
                  Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    Caption time: (sorry SaGC on the second page is so wrong )

(because I'm in a childish mood )

"Who cut the cheese?"
                    Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
                      *pokes Mandy*
                      Hey! No poking Mandy

Yeah I believe you're correct that she's supposed to be doing 4 day shoots, but I could have sworn someone in an interview or commentary mentioned that most episodes take about 7 days to shoot. So while they may work a five day work week, they may have a hot set when they leave on Friday and then come back on Monday and continue shooting scenes from the same episode.

I just recall Martin Gero telling us at the Vancouver Convention set tour that we couldn't touch anything on one particular set because everything had to be exactly the same on Monday when they continued filming as it was when they left on Friday.
                      Ok, Kat, fess up....what did you touch
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ah, sleep is highly over-rated, but just think of all the really fun stuff she's missing out on.

You know I almost started to feel really sorry for her until I remembered that she gets up every morning, drives into work where she gets to see RDA, Michael, Chris, Ben, David, Joe, and Jason. Oh the horror! Pleeasseee, I'd chew off my own right arm for one day of that kind of torture. heh
                        Bahaha! Truer words were never spoken.

I now have no pity for her.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                          Bahaha! Truer words were never spoken.

I now have no pity for her.
                          Aw, come on...you gotta pity her a little...I mean...what about when Chris pulled the "thong" prank on her. You gotta pity...wait a minute...never mind.

Love ya Amanda...but no pity from me either.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                            I take this time to thank everyone for their best wishes and the green, but there's been a problem.While I was back in Las Vegas I'd recieved a call from my Dad that my Mom was having breathing problems, my Dad who took her to hospital. So I flew back and when I got home, this is what happened.

She had fallen and when x-ray's were done, 3 hairlined fractured ribs, pneumonia in one lung, and they think they see the start of pneumonia in the other. As of now she's on anti·biotic's and she's sedated so she stay's still. I'm seeing if she gets better with this regiment and hopefully I'll be able to see if I can return back there.
                            Hope your Mom is doing OK. (((LaCroix)))

According to the shooting schedule I found on the net,

Stargate Atlantis - March 1st - September 28th

Stargate Continuum(Arctic shots) - March 23-29th ( 5 days )

Stargate The Ark - April 17 - May 7th ( 15 days )

Stargate Continuum - May 22nd - June 12, 2007 ( 16 days )
                            Wow.

But busy is good.

Especially when you are one of the bosses on one of the projects - good to stretch your wings/ abilities into different areas.

Personal Challenges -> Personal Growth

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            True. Though she might have short days working on Atlantis, depending on how much Sam is featured on any given episode. (I, of course, selfishly hope she's featured prominently.) A good thing about both these shows is that she gets to go home at night to her family and doesn't have to travel far away to work.
                            YAY!

Can't wait for season 10 SG1 to finally start here.

I'm actually still in denial that it is over...

I spoiled myself on some of the episodes, but I'll still enjoy them!
                            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                            Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              Hi SamCarterRocks,

You went to TVMs, WTG lucky you Amanda sure does rock doesn't she?
                              As to AT3 I'm hoping to go too, I managed to overcome my fear of trains last year to go just had to remind myself what was at the other end of my train journey...AMANDA!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              Yep that's pretty much whats going to kick me in the butt to go ...Amanda!!!

Comment

Howdy, from a Texas gal who decided to lasso her fear of flying for the first Gabit convention. Hopped a plane, tossed back a few shots of vodka and yelled 'Yipee-ki-ay-mother-f*****' all the way to London.

Ok, well maybe it wasn't that entertaining unless of couse you enjoy watching a ghostly pale woman clinch her armrest for 10 1/2 hours. However I did manage to survive the flight and I had an absolutely amazing time at the con. So much so that I became somewhat of an addict and attended four other conventions and a play in Toronto. Honestly, I'm not sure if it is the adrenaline rush of seeing Amanda each time or just some sick and twisted torture I enjoy thrusting upon myself, but for some strange reason I keep attending each event.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll actually be able to say I enjoyed the flight over as well.

HAHAHAHAHA!!GOOD ONE WITH THE VODKA. Good idea actually hehe. Yeah well that's what i'm telling myself that in the end its so meet Amanda so..its all good So you were in TO too!! That's cool Wasn't she freaking HILARIOUS HEHEHE oy..you gotta love her

Comment

Working...
                                X