Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    have you tried, putting it on your mp3 player. hooking your 'out' on the player to the microphone jack of your computer. then record the song back in as it plays on your mp3 player?
    mp3 player doesn't work I tried that... only a cd-r or cd-rw works...Cause if you put it on an mp3 player the code keeps in it in some way...on cd it doesn't...very strange...
    But I am sure on a cd it does works... that is if you use Itunes...

Comment

[QUOTE=RepliCartertje;6465931]Your welcome...any time... I am glad you actually understood my explanation lol...Btw shouldn't you link it here or in the shipper thread...I am sure a lot of people would LOVE to see it

Hmm, really didn't know i could post it here..now where to go..lol man i'm soo not good on sites, well anything comptery actually..thanks i'll post it here too then

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterRocks View Post
        Ahh yes the elevator scene is GREAT..i love her acting. I wish i had a 1/4 of her talent, but then again i'm not an actress so..hihi. As for the AT3, i'm sure that it'll as fun and nerve racking to meet AT AND the Samanders...there's a great gang here and can't wait to get to know you guys more.
        Met Stargazzer at TVM...She's such a great person..i met someone else but can't seem to remember her username on here, so if you know who you are, stop by and say a big HELLO!! All those that i spoke to were sooo nice and open minded, ahh truely great people here
        Oh and thx again RepliCarterje, for the vid making tips
        Hey SamCarterRocks, I was at the other end of the table, but I do remember you standing up and introducing yourself Too bad we didn't actually meet, but we did share many of the same places
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Ahh yes the elevator scene is GREAT..i love her acting. I wish i had a 1/4 of her talent, but then again i'm not an actress so..hihi. As for the AT3, i'm sure that it'll as fun and nerve racking to meet AT AND the Samanders...there's a great gang here and can't wait to get to know you guys more.
          Met Stargazzer at TVM...She's such a great person..i met someone else but can't seem to remember her username on here, so if you know who you are, stop by and say a big HELLO!! All those that i spoke to were sooo nice and open minded, ahh truely great people here
          Oh and thx again RepliCarterje, for the vid making tips
          If it was the Sunday during/after the photo, that might have been me.

Sio
          Pixie's Haven

Comment

Um..no i didn't go to the restaurant cause i was visiting my brother and he was already on his way to come and get me and well i didn't want him to go back home to come and get me..again so...But i kinda wish that i did cause it would have been great to meet all of you :
            As for the flying thing..Yeah i'm pretty sure that it's worth it!! anything is worth meeting AT!!! well, almost...wouldn't want the plane to crash..oy..i hate having thoughts like that...i hate the lack of control, hehe. But all the way there i'll be like 'going to meet At'...'going to meet other crazy fans like you' so that should keep me going, and not freak out too much..hahaha i hope
            What, I could have sworn it was you, oh well must have been someone else must go check pics of restaurant.

ETA: Well at least I know Sio (woman of undecipherable name) We did spend more time together along with Fa
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oh hey, I remember you! We met while I was sitting in my car waiting for Starrgazer (in the parking lot). I tried to convince you to go to the restaurant on Saturday night.

Gak. I'm so bad. I have so much to do and I keep popping in here to read the thread. Must. Exercise. Self-control ...

Dagnabbit.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Hey SamCarterRocks, I was at the other end of the table, but I do remember you standing up and introducing yourself Too bad we didn't actually meet, but we did share many of the same places
                Hey there Mandysg1,
                umm well if you're talking about the restaurant..well i wasn't there...If not well, i'm offically confused lol. (if it wasn't at the restaurant...what table )

Comment

Replicartertje, Skydiver, thanks for your help! Parsifal just helped me via PM and I've got the song. I guess I have to follow through now!

Anyway, I've got a few days to have fun because I've been signed off sick.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
                    If it was the Sunday during/after the photo, that might have been me.

Sio
                    Ahh yes i think it WAS YOU I thought Pixiesio sounded familiar...so how are you?? Hope all is good with you It was cool meeting people who love AT as much as me. I was kinda shy cause i had no idea that this place exicted, lol i've been a fan only for a few months so..kinda late on all info!! As for AT3 i'm sooo going be there . Since i didnt get to talk to Amanda hopefully i get to talk to her then Have you ever been?

Comment

Hey there Mandysg1,
                      umm well if you're talking about the restaurant..well i wasn't there...If not well, i'm offically confused lol. (if it wasn't at the restaurant...what table )
                      Oh you know what, I think someone said their name was Sam Carter Rules (anyone help me out with this) So that may be where the confusion lies. I hope
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        Oh you know what, I think someone said their name was Sam Carter Rules (anyone help me out with this) So that may be where the confusion lies. I hope
                        SamCarterRules is someone else and is from the Uk...and didn't go to TVM...so she certainly wasn't it

And you are confused lol...I think at this time everyone is confused... I mean who did SamCarterRock meet? and who didn't she meet??

At least I know she didn't meet me

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                          Oh hey, I remember you! We met while I was sitting in my car waiting for Starrgazer (in the parking lot). I tried to convince you to go to the restaurant on Saturday night.

Gak. I'm so bad. I have so much to do and I keep popping in here to read the thread. Must. Exercise. Self-control ...

Dagnabbit.
                          HIYA!!! cool i'm really happy that i'm finding everyone.. I found Starr like last week and i was wondering when i was going to find YOU well now its done. Yeah i would have gone but, the whole thing about my brother coming to get me again and all, well i wasvisiting so..i didnt want to be a burden...I would have loved to chat more with you and Starr, Pixiesio, Mandysg1, even if i don't who she is..lol but she's an Amanda fan and that's more than enough!!!

Well how have you been?? Hope all is good

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            SamCarterRules is someone else and is from the Uk...and didn't go to TVM...so she certainly wasn't it

And you are confused lol...I think at this time everyone is confused... I mean who did SamCarterRock meet? and who didn't she meet??

At least I know she didn't meet me
                            HAHAHA I think that you're also confused RepliCarterje I met, Pixiesio, Starrgazer and Minigeek and i didn't meet Mandysg2..there you fo all clear now..hopefully

As for meeting you..well next summer AT3

Comment

opps sorry Mandysg1..stupid laptop!!

Comment

Caption time: (sorry SaGC on the second page is so wrong )

Comment

Working...
                                X