• Show
Clear All

lazy is good for ya
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Na, it's nothing like that, we're just a bunch of lazy people
      Nope not lazy...oh wait yes laziness for sure lol... and cause the 55 is just bigger then the letters and make the card ugly...and we don't want that eh

Comment

we dont' need the 55 cause jackfan is one of a kind

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          as is jckfan. and happy birthday to 'em!
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
            I take this time to thank everyone for their best wishes and the green, but there's been a problem.While I was back in Las Vegas I'd recieved a call from my Dad that my Mom was having breathing problems, my Dad who took her to hospital. So I flew back and when I got home, this is what happened.

She had fallen and when x-ray's were done, 3 hairlined fractured ribs, pneumonia in one lung, and they think they see the start of pneumonia in the other. As of now she's on anti·biotic's and she's sedated so she stay's still. I'm seeing if she gets better with this regiment and hopefully I'll be able to see if I can return back there.

Sorry for the OT.

Now back to your regular Samanda.
            (((LaCroix)))

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, LaCroix. And I hope everything works out so you can go back home for a little while.

Comment

Happy Birthday Jckfan!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JCKFAN!!!

Hi everyone, hope all is well. Hug your loved ones and all that
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  I seem to remember another Jckfan. She was more evil. Jckfan666

A Jckfan by any agenumber is still wonderful.

suse
                  who has used up her sappiness quota for the next 3 days...
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    I take this time to thank everyone for their best wishes and the green, but there's been a problem.While I was back in Las Vegas I'd recieved a call from my Dad that my Mom was having breathing problems, my Dad who took her to hospital. So I flew back and when I got home, this is what happened.

She had fallen and when x-ray's were done, 3 hairlined fractured ribs, pneumonia in one lung, and they think they see the start of pneumonia in the other. As of now she's on anti·biotic's and she's sedated so she stay's still. I'm seeing if she gets better with this regiment and hopefully I'll be able to see if I can return back there.

Sorry for the OT.

Now back to your regular Samanda.
                    (((((LaCroix)))))

I'm sorry to hear about your Mum and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, here's to a speedy as possible recoverey for your Mum.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Page 2? Not a chance!

So they are going to film Sanctuary around Amanda's schedule. Makes sense as she's the star. I thought at first it might be a bit much as she will not really be getting a break, then remembered she only worls 4 days an ep on Atlantis.

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        Page 2? Not a chance!

So they are going to film Sanctuary around Amanda's schedule. Makes sense as she's the star. I thought at first it might be a bit much as she will not really be getting a break, then remembered she only worls 4 days an ep on Atlantis.

suse
                        Does anyone know how long the principle shooting for the 2 movies is? 3-4 weeks? And when they are starting? I know they are doing some early shooting up north for the 2nd movie 23-29 March. Add in the 4 days a week for Atlantis plus they are hoping to start shooting some more Sanctuary sometime in Summer plus any promotional work and EP work AND that is one very busy lady !!!
                        -

Comment

and i'm sure they might even tweak things even more....like have AT's 4 days go back to back...so she works 8 days straight on the set - with the weekends of course - then has 8 days off to do sanctuary

that's one advantage of them dealing with rick for a few years, they've gotten used to juggling

I also understand that sanctuary isn't taped across town, it's taped at/close to bridge, so she has a really short commute

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                            Does anyone know how long the principle shooting for the 2 movies is? 3-4 weeks? And when they are starting? I know they are doing some early shooting up north for the 2nd movie 23-29 March. Add in the 4 days a week for Atlantis plus they are hoping to start shooting some more Sanctuary sometime in Summer plus any promotional work and EP work AND that is one very busy lady !!!
                            According to the shooting schedule I found on the net,

Stargate Atlantis - March 1st - September 28th

Stargate Continuum(Arctic shots) - March 23-29th ( 5 days )

Stargate The Ark - April 17 - May 7th ( 15 days )

Stargate Continuum - May 22nd - June 12, 2007 ( 16 days )

If Amanda is doing 14 episodes of Atlantis and each episode takes approximately 7 days to film, then more than likely the six episodes she won't be in will be filming during the five weeks she is shooting the Stargate movies.

The Stargate series normally takes a hiatus in July, but I seem to recall JM mentioning on his blog that they would be doing the hiatus in June this year, but I could be mistaken.

So even at four days a week on Atlantis, there really isn't a lot of breathing room in there for Amanda. She may be able to shoot for a week or two in between movies with a break in June after the second movie.

However, it maybe a bit tight even then if Damian and the Sanctuary crew are hoping to begin filming more Sanctuary webisodes during the summer. However like Sky mentioned, Sanctuary seems to be filmed on the Bridge lot so that may help if they overlap the filming at all.

In any case, I'd say Amanda and several other people involved with both series are going to be extremely busy people until the end of September.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 20 March 2007, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                              if Damian and the Sanctuary crew are hoping to begin filming more Sanctuary webisodes during the summer. I'd say Amanda is going to be an extremely busy woman until the end of September.
                              That would be about the size of it. At least she's doing something she loves; that'll take the edge off the fact she won't be sleeping for four months. Poor thing.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                                That would be about the size of it. At least she's doing something she loves; that'll take the edge off the fact she won't be sleeping for four months. Poor thing.
                                ah ((((Amanda))))
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X